The Deep State

Who are they and what do they want? :-k

Aren’t they ushering in the Anti-Christ, basically Armageddon?

Maybe, were you born again recently?

Thoughts on the Anti-Christ and Armageddon?

I’ve never been baptized, so no born again but I am learning to revere the web of truth woven through all major religions and I believe they all offer pieces to the puzzle of our existence.

They always make it sound like HE will come from a Western Country, be very charismatic, probably attractive, 30 yrs. old when he starts making bold moves to conquer all atheists, the spiritually destitute, from a seat of power (Deep State) by the time he turns 40, the faithless will have been marked (bar code tattoo or nano implant), HE will rule for awhile (can’t remember the number of years) before Christ returns and while the Anti-Christ reigns, the suffering and sadness that envelopes the world will be overwhelming, a living nightmare. Probably forgetting stuff.

Revelations says he will rule for 7 years.
This 7 year era is known as the Tribulation.
The 1st half is supposed to be peaceful and prosperous, the 2nd half a nightmare, hell on earth.
There’s supposed to a one world government, religion and language, peace in the middle east.
The AntiChrist is supposed to sit in and reign from the rebuilt Solomon’s temple, before he turns against Israel and Armageddon ensues.
They haven’t rebuilt it yet, but I hear they’re working on it.

Any idea what the other major religions say?
I’m not as familiar with them.
I’m agnostic, but all this stuff is interesting to me.

No idea yet but when I read of the prophets/teachers journeys to come up with religious practices/techniques, commonalities from my own experiences exist and span from religion to religion like there is truth, in part, in each. Is there a religion that combines all those truths? A religion of understanding, incorporating it all, might be helpful.

From what I gather, Unitarian Universalism and Bahaism are attempts to combine the teachings from the major world religions.

It’s been a while since I’ve read Revelations or any religious text, I may do soon, in light of everything that’s happening.

Dang, too many things I need to read, knowing nothing of either. I have Plato and the Treatise on Cosmic Fire waiting patiently.

The Deep State are Establishment politicians, bureaucrats, and elitists who gain most of their money and power through corrupt means, usually extortion, and protecting the extortion of powerful politicians (like the Biden crime family and their handlers, or the Clinton foundation money-laundering). They are the link between US politics, the international intelligence communities, and corporate Lobbyists. These are the ones who count the votes, real “Democracy” of the people died decades ago with the Clinton and Clinton-foundation. Democrats have been cheating for years, and still have yet to be punished for their literally millions of fraudulent ballots.

The Deep State used to be loyal to the United States and the military-industrial complex, because most of it was represented by ex-Military service members. This has changed. Now the Deep State is more loyal to Corporations, and still somewhat aligned to the US military, although they appear to be moving internationally to other governments, notably China and the CCP. The Russians have traditionally exposed Deep State spies, and have lots of information on them, which is why “Russia is the bad guy” according to the propaganda mainstream-media.

The MSM is loyal to the Deep State Establishment, not the American people, this is recently proved by the Trump administration and rise of Trump populism.

Bilderberg meeting attendees, Free Masons, The Vatican, The UN and like Ur said politicians, rulers, and tycoons the world over. Globalism/NWO=preparing the way for the rule of the Antichrist, then Christ

_
US Bishops commend new bipartisan Covid-19 relief package

The Bishops of the United States thank Congress for passing a bipartisan Covid-19 relief bill into law, which will provide stimulus payments to most Americans and subsidies for hard-hit businesses.

[size=85]By Lisa Zengarini[/size]

US Bishops have commended the recent approval of the new bipartisan Covid-19 Relief Package signed into law by President Trump on Monday, thanking Congress members for their efforts to pass the urgently needed legislation before the end of the year. Previous aid measures introduced in March by the CARES Act are due to expire on 31 December.

After difficult negotiations between Democrats and Republicans, on 22 December both legislative chambers of the Congress agreed to vote for a $900 billion economic aid package which will deliver funds for fighting the coronavirus pandemic and financial relief for individuals and businesses.

Amongst other things, the bill establishes a temporary $300 per week supplemental jobless benefit and a $600 direct stimulus payment to most US citizens, along with a new round of subsidies for hard-hit businesses, restaurants, and theatres and money for health care providers, renters facing eviction and schools.

Ensuring needed social support
In a statement released on 28 December, Archbishop Paul S. Coakley chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committee on Domestic Justice and Human Development, welcomed the bill, commending lawmakers’ efforts “to ensure people have enough food to eat and a safe place to live (in some ways, more than in the CARES Act), to support workers and those who are out of work (although less than before), and to include some mixed status immigrant families in stimulus payments”.

Archbishop Coakley also expresses appreciation for the “generous aid to students and teachers in public and non-public schools that will include meaningful help for Catholic schools”.

Continuing economic distress
The prelate therefore “strongly” encourages “continued bipartisan efforts” in addressing other important issues that Congress will need to take up at the beginning of the new year “to help the millions who have lost health insurance; ensure the safety of persons in prisons, jails, and detention centers; provide foreign assistance for vulnerable people in poorer countries; provide additional state and local funding; and address the expiring relief in this new package as need continues”.

“God is love, and this Christmas season we remember that he assumed our humanity to love us more closely, even in suffering and death. May we find ways to love our neighbors as the Lord has loved us, and may God grant us peace and joy to rejoice and give him thanks”, the statement concludes.

Since the beginning of the crisis, US Bishops have strongly advocated for public aid to support the most vulnerable in the Covid-19 crisis, including migrants, whatever their status.

Bahai seems more interesting and less controversial than the Unitarianism Universalism which seems way too SJW for my tastes.

And it just so happens that the only Bahai temple in the USA is located two hours from me, so close, a definite kismet sign to check the place out at some point post Covid.

_
Perhaps the Vatican will speak on behalf of those, that America doesn’t seem to want to be heard.

I think They a good addition to the talks, to cast concerns over any unjusts they see and sense…

Who they are and what they want changes with he aeons of time. That is specific information that can be pursed more or less, to a degree.

But what i find more important is asking the question; why do they do what they do? and continue to get away with it.

I have very eye-opening perspective on this. But I’m not sure its wise for me to share that data over these communications though. 8-[

That collective group that cannot be criticized in public around the west because it’s impolitically correct to do so :sunglasses: , Freemasons, various communists, Jesuits, transhumanists, international venture capitalists, corporatists, and industrialists, Evangelicals [Useful idiots], bankers, military contractors, and of course the whole host of for profit hired politicians.

All I can say is when you have this amount of corruption and rot in the world you cannot reason, negotiate, or plea your case with these people, the only way to deal with them is through the rope. It’s the only language they understand, fear, violence, and intimidation. Anything else is a huge waste of time. :sunglasses:

Yup, I define it as the heads of the banks (the big 4 and federal reserve in the US), multinationals and international organizations like the UN, WEF and WHO, in short, the banksters and the globalists.
They got most of the bureaucrats, politicians and military under their thumb.
In my view, every president from Bush Sr to Obama was 100% theirs.
You’d have to go back to before Woodrow Wilson to find a president wholly unbeholden to them, with the exception of JFK, which’s why they had to get rid of him.

Do you think Freemasons and the Vatican have some dark spiritual objective, or do you think they’re just after money and power?
Are Freemasons and the Vatican ultimately in control of the rulers and tycoons, or vice versa?
What do the AntiChrist and the Christ represent to you?
Are Freemasonry and Romanism ultimately one and the same?

I believe the Abrahamic Faiths, including the Vatican, but moreso the Jews, are motivated to make real the Prophesies of the End Times, End of Days, and Armageddon.

For Christians, this means resurrection of the Christ, made Flesh once again.

Are you Catholic?
Do you see Catholicism as a force for good in the world?
What’s your take on the Deep State?