The 3rd Millennium

Will the 3rd millennium be one of hope, or hell?

Of individuality, or collectivity?

Of liberty, or security?

Of nationalism, or globalism?

Of populism, or elitism?

Of humanism, or transhumanism?

Of civility, or barbarity?

Of disclosure, or concealment?

Of peace, or war?

Of prosperity, or poverty?

It will be Martianism.

I’m moving to Mars, fuck Earth.

Freedom through Technology and Rocketry.

If the Tribulation has begun as of 2021, it lasts seven years in which two wars happen before Armageddon, the final battle. Not sure if Christ is already among us now either. 1007 years Christ will rule on Earth so I think by 3035, Humans on Earth will cease to exist or the Earth will cease to exist completely. I’m waiting for an article about the antichrist to be emailed my way, it has more details.

https://preacherspoint.wordpress.com/2020/04/03/the-world-of-antichrist/

It’ll probably be a couple of centuries, or millennia before mankind colonizes mars, assuming we ever do, but one can dream, eh?

Another frontier may be Antarctica, if the ice on top melts, it may within the next few centuries.

If it does, as the sea level rises, we will lose some land, hastening the need for Antarctic colonization.

Of course existing governments will try to control this colonization as much as possible, but they may lose control of some of it.

Antarctica could wind up as one or with some fully independent states.

The Republic of Antarctica. :laughing:

That’d be a trip.

What would that land mass even look like? Know of any pics that show what’s under the ice?

I know of a video.

Fast forward to 2:38.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUd1XColj-s[/youtube]

Oh, I really enjoyed that. Thank you. Aren’t there legends that Antarctica may have originally been the land of the ancients, Gods even, a paradise lost?

Elon Musk says within 50 years.

Onto the next planet, I say.

Isn’t Mars colder than Antarctica? It’ll be our version of the movie, Total Recall.

YW

Yea I heard some stuff about that.

There’s a lot of rumors about Antarctica.

Anybody who’s listened to Coast to Coast AM has heard some of them.

Holes at the poles, a hole at the Antarctic pole, leading to hollow earth.
A technologically advanced, humanoid species living in Antarctica.
Nazis fleeing to Antarctica and surviving there.
Aryans ultimately coming from there.
Antarctica being Plato’s Atlantis, the center of a long lost, spiritually and technologically advanced civilization.
Flat earthers believe Antarctica is an ice wall surrounding the, or our part of the flat earth and so on.
Our imagination tends to run wild when faced with the limits of our knowledge.
No pleb knows what’s down there for sure.
Government could be hiding a lot.

We shall see.

There’s a lot about our planet we still don’t know.
Antarctica is interesting.
Only like 10% of the bottom of the ocean has been explored.
Then there’s ball lightning, and flashing light beams that’ve been scientifically documented, but they have next to no idea what they are, they appear somewhat predictably in certain locales.
Really we don’t know what’s deep beneath the surface of the earth for sure.
Scientists recently discovered a subterranean ocean, who knows what lurks within it.
Perhaps man will find new places to live on planet earth in the coming centuries.

wrong thread

If the Tribulation is a real thing, I think it’ll start when the AntiChrist and False Prophet coerce everyone into getting marked, if they want to fully participate in the new socioeconomy.
Those who don’t get marked will have to live partly or fully off the grid.
They will be persecuted.
The mark could be an RFID chip or a tattoo.
Perhaps this era will start in 2030, with the completion of agenda 2030, or perhaps sooner.
Covid, or another virus could be used as a pretext.
They’ll say cash is germy, we need to get rid of it.
They’ll say we need a way to track and trace everyone.
They’ll offer an RFID chip or nanotech tattoo as the solution to these fake problems.
By that time, the nation state will be mostly or wholly subordinated to the UN, or it might be done away with altogether.
Bill Gates, with his HR 6666 patent, could be the AntiChrist or False Prophet.
He is like the 2nd richest man in the world, and his windows is already in every other person’s home.

Then there’s the Millennium following the Tribulation and Armageddon, when Satan is locked away and Christ is supposed to reign from a new and improved Jerusalem, or something like that.
So 7 years of the Antichrist’s world order, and a millennium of Christ’s world order.
Just as not everyone living then will accept the AntiChrist, not everyone living then will accept Christ.