7 of 9

I was recently viewings startship voyager series on Netflix, where I saw this lady named as 7of 9 in the series. I think that she is the one of most beautiful females I have ever seen, both facewise and figurewise too. Many females have very attractive faces but it is very rare to find perfect figure on those too. Can anyone name someone else like that?

With love,
Sanjay

Sorry, the name of the series is startrek voyeger not starship voyeger.

With love,
Sanjay

How about her intelligence, her emotional depth, her sense of humor, her social skills, her accomplishments?

Perhaps we should throw them in too.

And let’s not forget men. :wink:

I’ve always considered Lynda Carter, who played the original Wonder Woman, especially pretty and curvy.

Halle Berry, beautiful outer appearance.

Having had to wear such a ‘figure hugging’ costume all the time, I would say that the gym and being lean became a necessity for Jeri Ryan‘s role as 7 of 9… though her costume did have a few figure-enhancing qualities.

So I would say, that costumes would have built-in enhancements, for the maximum desired effect, of the costume-designer’s vision.

E2F0D39B-4B0D-46EE-BC2E-91B415B5FA3D.jpeg

I’ll leave it up to Others, to comment on the OP’s actual inquiry.

Didn’t you post on this exact same topic before, Zinnat? I recall someone doing so…

No, I do not remember posting on the same topic before.
Secondly, I do not think that her perfect figure is because of any inhanced outfits because her photos without any such outfits are also available on the net and she looks the same in those too. I think that that she in very much into gym. No one can have that kind of figure without very specific exercises.

With love,
Sanjay

As far as I am concerned about wonder women, she is a little thin yet very charming face.

I did not find Halle berry beautiful at all. To me she is below average.

With love,
Sanjay

Hmmm, surprising.

Yes, but I don’t agree that she looks the same when not in costume…
as the corseted waist and sculpted chest constructions, would hint at.

Personally, I find almost every woman very physically attractive.

The problem with all forms of beauty is that the more people agree on it, and access is exclusive, the more that more people are hurt by it.

That’s why I abstain from sex until that problem is solved. I highly recommend you do the same, it’s part of the wake up process. Ultimately you’ll have to get there yourself, I’m just offering a little nudge