Becoming Communist

i dont think about all that stuff i just keep adapting and doing what i want. so far so good. you gotta adapt bruh. the world changes all the time. you can’t just live a tumultuous life because of it. that would suck.

i have to disagree with the “collapse of inner cities” bit i mean i’m just not seeing that.

K: the Inner cities collapsing is a familiar refrain from the right…
IQ45 used it all the time to paint a wrong picture of the cities
which is dominated by the left/democrats
and it ain’t true…in fact, before Covid anyway, the cities were
doing pretty well… now, all bets are off for all the cities and states…
the collapse economy hasn’t done anyone any favors, well outside of
billionaires who wealth went through the roof over the last year, like Bezo’s
and Gates and other billionaires…

Kropotkin

dude everywhere i go there are new bars and restaurants and coffee shops and yoga and barre places, nice parks, zyp bikeshare stands, people out on the sidewalks, music, you name it. i just don’t see this whole collapse thing at all. if anything they are just getting better and better.

cretins…should i teach Yanks English? collapse is relative…it implies a sudden and rapid drop in something…compare working class neighbourhoods between now and 1960…a collapse…
Verstehsts du esel???

i was born in 1979 so i dont really know what working class neighborhoods were like in the 60s.

If you had a residue of self respect youd defend yourself and your opinions clown…you are like the cunt satyr in that sense…always open for a debate but only with people you know are much dumber and much less same than you and with people you already know you perfectly agree with…fuck off

my view doesn’t require a defense. its not even really my view. its just a statement about reality that anyone who looks around should be able to verify.

megalomaniac cunts cop-out…again…identical to the cunt satyr…he is not like everybody else…his opinions are not HIS…they are the NATURE,THE REALITY, THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH…and he is humbly and ever SO SIMPLY being their mouthpiece…FUCK OFF CLOWN.

the sky is blue, water is wet, and smart, adaptable people can thrive regardless of the overall economy.

Ok buddy you are evidently right…

im glad that you can admit that. good 1st step for you.

Bro wanna fight? Me and you naked fist fight oiled up bodies pine forest… Cool breeze…3 rounds …

no

Bro you are really getting on my autistic nerves…don’t forget I am a genius…a famous logician…high iq, best memory…I remember everything…don’t fuck around with a guy who never leaves his house…I will fuck you up badly online instead…

r u ok rn?

I just soiled my underwear… Still Spartan though still hard still outside the herd…even with stinky load between my back cheeks…always loyal

like trump. do u have an adult diaper on?

Communism doesn’t account for whats happening. As bad as Marx was, whats going on now is a far deeper issue.
it is all in Nietzsche.
I sincerely recommend that everyone now read the Will to Power, especially on the psychology of Paul the Apostle, which he viciously discloses early on, and on the future of the human race, the fourth section.

Christianity has little to do with whoever Jesus likely was, at least I hope. Because to throw the value of ones entire soul at the feet of another guy, god or not, is pathetic. Just ridiculous. Who the hell falls for that? Well, the same sort of people who wear diapers on their face to suffocate themselves into serious brain damage because their sweet pappy guvvment tells them to.
And to make matters worse, they dont throw their souls at the feet of a warrior who will fight for them but someone who turns the other cheek all the time. And he hangs naked and dead in the temple.
What in the hell is going on here. What in the living hell.

Dont get me started. Communism didnt start this craziness. It just doesnt work as well as the American Constitution to put power in the hands of people, but the aim is the same. This show is about something else, an other dimension if you will.
Speak eazy.
The real art is still fresh.
Whatever comes next is subtle.
This is the age of the immediate mind as the aliens call it.

++

Even though it seems like Christians are more resilient to the evils of government than left leaning people who directly adore the ideology itself instead of a less comprehensible thing, what they put their faith in is still not consciousness but blind trust.
You have to wonder why this is even biologically possible. How could we escape this dependency as a species if it comes so naturally?
For one person to break an addiction is hard enough, but for an entire species?

Sad to rely on a superior awakeness. Be this in secretive agents, superior religions, better cultures, or a superior species, it doesnt really matter. The only thing that can awake us as a type of life, is a thing worth being awake for.
We have no such thing. Our world is a dread, it has no temple of the soul. There is no center to the day of life, no altar, no ritual, no way to sacrifice without waste. There is no way to build.

All of this because we dont understand the eternity of the righteous act.
The few ones I grew up around that did know it were mostly Communists. Not Marxists, just people who stand in the way of the machine with an arrogant scowl, knowing they are superior to it.
Maybe they were just vikings though and used the idea of comradeship from Communism to go back to a more pagan form of trust, people to whom Christianity was never truly suited.

In as far as China goes, it is quite the opposite of theoretical Communism, which aims at the destruction of the state (which is foolish) -it is rather the state as absolute. Maybe the fact that they call themselves this is not something we should respect. We could try to name it for what it is, seen in its own context, and we would probably better understand what it wants of us.

As I said elsewhere, whatever comes next is more subtle. Nature always becomes more subtle, by having the banal parts exhaust themselves. Shedding skin.

[tab]The hour of the snake![/tab]

What did Nietzsche predict would take place instead of Christianity in the 19th century and what happened in the 20 th century instead?