Becoming Communist

The autistic racist eunuch Yank virgin Kvasir over at SHITthyself praised you Wendy, you are an honest and genuine spirit in his estimation(meaning you are an ignorant midwestern inbred Yank who hates negros and wants to re-attempt a Jewish genocide). He also praised me few years ago but he forgot that now. If you want jump over to that forum and they will tell you that all that I said about Trump is false, MagsJ can show you how; she has a fetish for making friends with racist as a coloured mullato herself(or, more likely, is off her rocker).

wendy the wiki article, like all wiki articles, links to the sources at the bottom

In looney conservative America a man after a bankruptcy and 2 failed marriages is a trustworthy source. Yppppiiiieee yiiiiiiaaaa!!!

I’m not playing a never-ending game of ‘follow my bullshit links’, sorry. Either YOU provide the proof I’m asking for or not. Simple.

Dont worry wendy!!!, all leftist media lie and the only trustworthy source of information is the Republican party.

Are you a republican? I’m not.

During Biden’s speech about vaccine mandates, when he said, “we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated,” I burst out laughing at the absurdity of the statement!

Aren’t the vaccinated protected? The whole point of a vaccine is risk reduction. Protection.

Freaking comedy!

Lol

so you want citations or no?

I asked for a link to the page on the government site where the environmental regulation cuts occurred.

so here you only trust the govt?

what about this national geographic article? it’s a list of policy changes, and it has citations highlighted in each section that link to govt sites. will that work?

nationalgeographic.com/scie … nvironment

do you want me to open each link to the govt sites and add them here? or is it ok to just link the article that has the links to the govt sites? i think it’s easier to follow that way and contains all the data in a more organized format.

Still laughing at the same thing.

What the fuck man.

:smiley:

Too funny.

The point of the vaccine is to ensure that you DON’T get permanent immunity.

I was arguing with ILPers about 97%+ of the population already having natural immunity and they were like nuh-uh.

Y’all remember a year or so ago when there was extreme outrage at the mere suggestion of this vaccine passport regime? They told us all to stop watching so many dystopian sci-fi movies?

Or when I said this was no longer an emergency mode but a new normal? And they all said I had no reason to say that and was just trying to player hate?

And yeah, it takes no genius to know that a vaccine for a cold is pointless, the thing will just mutate and come back next season.

To find genetically altered and neatly corralled beings that are, nevertheless, vulnerable.

Take heart, though. The victory is ours.

So dangerous did we become under Trump, that they had to change the rules of the game.

Kinda reassuring, but not quite… sigh