Cuck your mouths

God twat innit?

But I repeat myself: Great. Another yak, yak yakker bombarding the philosophy forum with inane drivel.

Only this time I am considerably more certain that this is what it is.

Yes, you wish this philosophy board is more than it is

I think he merely wants it to be what it used to be.

Fine enough, I’ve got to bail out, as I think i might puke

Let’s try this…

Take a bare-bones definition of philosophy:

“Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental questions, such as those about reason, existence, knowledge, values, mind, and language.” wiki

So, here you are in a forum called “I love Philosophy”. You go to the philosophy board and you post, “God twat innit?”

And then there’s your signature:

“After I make a philosophical point, I make a sound that sounds like
‘humpf’ and I picture myself smoking a pipe. Nobody will remember me.” :open_mouth:

Just out of curiosity, how do you connect the dots here?

Sure, different people employ different meanings in regard to their own interest in philosophy. For example, my own revolves around the question “how ought one to live?”. In a No God world. And, here, I am not inclined to explore this in “intellectual contraptions” embedded in “worlds of words” that steer clear of “particular contexts”.

But that’s just me. Others insist it is futile to go there until you have first pinned down a greater technical understanding of the human condition rooted in logic and epistemology.

And in these things: philosophyideas.com/files/in … osophy.pdf

Whereas, I am more inclined to request of those who think that they do grasp these most fundamental aspects of philosophical reasoning to bring them “down to earth” and intertwine them “for all practical purposes” in the issue that most concern me: the existential relationship between morality here and now and immortality there and then.

I’ve even thought up a new “groot” to encompass the manner in which I’d like to explore this:

Care to go there yourself?

No, seriously.