Abortion

God knows his ways and your destiny, not the preacher or the priest so stop being arrogant and denying obvious truths and lying against others’ reputations to save your face. The preacher and the priest are only as good as their emulation of the life of Jesus Christ is and their adherence to the commandments and the commandments clearly instruct every Christian to speak and seek the truth.

I don’t believe in God…so what…God has stripped me of my faith for a reason and I am content that he has a plan and purpose for me even though I don’t believe in his existence and that he loves me and wants something from me… as long as I don’t sin and read the Bible what human has God administered authority to tell me I am in the wrong if I am not sinning???not even Pope has such authority because this is a question of each mans soul and there only God can rule.

It’s okay.

Did you NOT write the following post?

what? can you people start talking some sense and actually writing your thoughts down instead of expecting others to read your minds???

I am not a Christian in the sense this idiot implies it and I don’t believe in a God he implies I supposedly believe, hence my reply that I do not believe in a God(which is true) and that I am not a ‘Christian’(in the sense of feeling some kind of duty to defend God and wonder why he allows miscarriages to occur and in general being a backward cunt who thinks God is like a parent who follows you around and saves you from falling down)but I am a Christian Catholic, christened, born out of a marriage so don’t you dare to start to smear me with accusations of not being a Christian because I think your creationist bullshit is a sin(because it evidently is a sin since you are evidently lying and bearing false witness to the scientists who came up with evolutionary sciences seeing them as truth and doing genuine, honest intellectual work)… I said what I said because this idiot is, for the 10th time, trying to assign me beliefs that are not mine.

My reply to the cunt was not even directed at him but at any Christian who might be intimidated by such clever sophisms and as a member of the Christian community of souls I want to help such an individual and provide my own evaluation of the Christian faith because If I am speaking the truth(as I am) then this truth must be a path to a God and must lead to some good so it is worth speaking. I personally have no need to defend God in front of jag-offs who think they are smarter than they are, God is omnipotent and does not need me to do anything for him, not even me believe in him as he evidently decided it was in my fate to lose my faith in him.

Not at all. What is creepy are those here [like you] who seem to be interested in only one hole in particular when it comes to the “philosophy chicks”. Me, the hole I’m preoccupied with is entirely philosophical. I’ve thought myself into a brutally daunting and pessimistic frame of mind when it comes to moral and political value judgments. And in regard to the abyss.

And, if others can’t facilitate or augment my efforts to yank myself up out of it, then the next best thing is to have others able to at least empathize with my grim conclusions.

bro you are such a disturbing creep it is uncanny; your problems are mental not intellectual and you should go see a psychiatrist, tell them everything they ask about honestly and take what they say seriously. and if you think I am here trying to get laid…you definitely need to get your head sorted out or try harder to stop assuming the worst about people in your life like a narcissistic cunt.

you seriously think i dont know that the basic of getting a girl is not making her feel easy in front of people she knows for going out with you???and id be unaware that me making overtly sexual and vulgar comments in public JUST MIGHT diminish my chances with them???do you want me to tell you why I do it??? you nitwit you cant even write a couple of logical sentences, who do you think you are to assume others are so stupid???LOL

And he wonders why folks here want him banned.

For example, for life. :laughing:

Not folks but insane bum narcissists like yourself

Maybe the Darwinistic God and the Marxist God are sockpuppets of the Western (Catholic-Protestant) Christian God, because the Enlightenment is a continuation of Western Christianity, especially in the sense that according to both Western Christianity and Enlightenment everything follows a “linear progress”, which allegedly goes to endlessness. This “linear progress” leads to endless paradise or to endless hell (Christianity), to the endless fitness space (Darwin) or again to endless paradise (Marx), which then, however, means endless hell.

Yes, the sockpuppet theory seems to be the correct one. :smiley:

But you are right in what you say about the beginning of life and abortion:

The scientists and others say that each human life starts when the female egg gets penetrated by the male sperm head.

what church do you follow? i need to know who I am talking to…not gonna write anything more just in case it turns out you are a brainwashed Jehova witness or some other Christian cult lackey. given that you already denied evolution and are implying creationism I am beginning to suspect what your answer might be and that this conversation will very soon come to an end.

linear progress you say??? an evolution from Christ to Marx to infinity…you sure you don’t have a virus theory somewhere there also???something about a certain and organic collapse???

Come on, phoneutria, let’s take this discussion of abortion out of Pedro’s kindergarten sandbox, and move it over to the philosophy board.

You know, like adults.

Given the actual deaths of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of unborn babies/clumps of cells, creepiness will be the least of our concern. What with, perhaps, the very existential fate of human identity itself here on the line.

Well, at least on this side of the grave.

bro you are such a creep its unreal, i feel creeped out from here. are you obsessed with her, as you put it, philosophy ‘hole’???

See, that’s where he takes it. To that hole.

And I’m the creep!!! :laughing:

It just dawned on me…

For you and your ilk, it is probably titillating to make any reference at all to that hole.

You’ve seen the photographs of her here. She appears to be reasonably “young and beautiful”. So your “mind” immediately – or instinctively, naturally as Satyr might suggest – goes there.

Only this isn’t the neighborhood bar, it’s a philosophy forum. So at least make some effort to acknowledge that distinction. :sunglasses:

:laughing:

you just show how insane you are by being so certain you can read minds, much like the equally insane kook SATIRE. if I wanted to bang Brazilian girls Id fly out to Brazil or register on badoo instead of registering on a philosophy forum, trust me.

It appears that she has taken a leave of absence from ILP:

Or, perhaps, is she taking a break from my own efforts to deconstruct what may or may not be the objectivist in her.

Stay tuned.