at least one constitutive difference between men and women

Plus, obviously, there are more chemicals and hormones in the body than just testosterone. But this is one clear difference.

And I think largely responsible for the survival of the species.

• That seemingly aggressive tunneled focus is what allows the male to pursue and acquire the prey - farsightedness - goal - construction oriented.
  • The lack of it is what allows the female to be extra alert to her immediate dangers - nearsightedness - safety - cleanliness and beauty oriented.
  • The combination of the two makes a superlative team - brutish offense and sensitive defense in harmony - reproducing.

But we must admit, it makes men a bit idiots, and women a bit flaky.

You will never hear a woman go “oh no what did I do, how did this happen?”

They don’t feel regret.

They feel pain. Maybe more than men, probably more than men, but not regret.

Possibly guilt, I believe they feel guilt. But it is all the worse for them, because they feel guilt without regret. They don’t feel they could have done otherwise. It is a kind of eternal condemnation.

I would never disagree with that - but nature does that in all creatures - so maybe there is something to it (much like why Mr Trump was exactly what was needed despite his oddities).

I think both males and females are idiots in their own way - and at times really genius in their own way. It has never been about who is superior - merely who is best suited for which purpose.

When they are combined into the same person - we get less of both (1+1 = 0.7). :neutral_face:

Life is too fantastic to have a purpose.

Love to contemplate this even though I need constant convincing that it’s okay to coast.

Hey, who’s got the time?

Here’s a philosophical question for ya: is it better to fuck up or do nothing?

do nothing.

In war time, it is better retreat three yards than advance an inch.

As to your OP, it might not be a chemical change in the person, just a regular change that you attributed to their sex change. People change over the course of their life time, just in general.

Baby, I can tell you never met anyone went through testosterone treatment.

Also, if you asked them, they never changed their sex.

me

Oh, right, the drug dealer who wants bigger government because there’s hateful people.

And is self-righteous about higher taxes that he doesn’t plan to pay, unless he plans to voluntarily pay taxes on the drugs the government put him in jail for selling.

You’re right, Pedro I Pretzel, I only knew a guy who cut off his own dick.

You know what, I doubt it, but it makes some kind of strange sense.

I didn’t go to prison.

Ah, my mistake then.

its cool