Aventador and iambiguous go at it

Nope.

I have never put anyone on ignore. So I would certainly not start with an intellectual pipsqueak like you. You know, if that’s what you are.

I merely decided to ignore the shoo flies on that particular thread.

Here however we can explore more fully why I have been able to reduce you down to being just another of my Stooges. You seem able to sustain relatively substantive exchanges with others. So, to the best of your ability, try explaining why you can’t seem to do that with me.

Basically, I react to your posts directed at me as I reacted to the posts of those like polishyouth:

Let’s go there okay?

Or, sure, you can continue to make a fool out of yourself when “thumping” me with your astounding “wit” all on your own.

Why don’t you react with that proof you promised, I got $1000 right here.

You fake ass, never-went-to-Vietnam veteran disgracing punk.

See? With me this seems to be as far as he can go.

Yes, he has this bizarre obsession with my having been a soldier – a 72B20 – at Phou Loi, Lam Son and Song Be.

But what on earth prompted him to go there?! Why is he so preoccupied with it? Does he have substantial proof that in fact I was not there?

Sure, you bet your ass, I’d like to see that myself.

But more to the point [mine] I am really only interested in hearing his point of view regarding the arguments I raise in my signature threads.

I’m just funny that way here.

You were no such thing you lying cocksucker.

Or else you would be $1000 richer.

I mean what’s the problem here?

Punk.

Note to others:

So, what do you think? Does he really – I mean really – believe that this sort of thing is, uh, clever? Could he actually be that, uh, dumb?

No, seriously.

Those here who have been able to sustain something in the general vicinity of philosophy or political discourse with him, what’s your take on it?

Come on, at the very least you can pummel me too.

You know, if that’s what you’ll call it. :sunglasses:

Lol.

Okay, let’s assume that this is not all just tongue-in-cheek – a joke – to him.

Let’s assume instead that he really does think he is being clever here.

In that case, let’s challenge him to actually be clever in his next post.

In other words, as if I were engaged in repartee with someone I actually do believe is clever…like phoneutria or promethean75.

Okay, Aventador, go for it.

What a wanker.

$1000 iambiguous, how about it?

Note to others:

Clever enough for you? :laughing:

Fake Vietnam-going ass punk pussy

Come on, Pedro, this has gone far enough. Or, in a language you might understand, “checkmate!” :laughing:

Everybody keeps calling me Pedro.

And yet but still, I have not the proof in my hands that will disburse me of these $1000.

Okay, but none more contemptuously than me. :sunglasses:

Yeah well, at least I didn’t pretend to go to Vietnam.

Hey listen,

Malcadena 1998.png

I’ll chime in then. If indeed he didn’t go to Vietnam, there are enough people who have - I’d even wager thousands of vets went through and experienced identical life circumstances and situations as Biggs with the Protestant background and then the communist conversion and swing to the left during and after the war, the feminism, the relationship, Mary’s abortion, etc. - … so the lie is almost entirely excused by virtue of how well it works to contextualize his moral nihilism and subjectivism in general, in and through the character he creates (by lying).

How Biggs gets ya is he knows we know that if he didn’t go to nam, that hardly matters once you get to know him and his philosophy. It would be a pseudonym used to portray a particular instance of dasein that has no doubt been the life experience of enough people to warrant it’s relevance and importance. We think ‘well if he didn’t go through that shit, somebody else shirley has and by god this is their philosophy to a T.’ we then forget about Biggs, be he liar or not, and focus solely on the legitimacy of his point of view as we watch it develop through the character.

In the end you don’t remember the Biggs… hell you never knew him in the first place. What u remember is the work, and sometimes lying is just a necessary rhetorical device.

Bottom line: I wasn’t a grunt so, in no way, shape or form, was my experience anything like, say, the characters in Platoon. I was a 72B20…a teletype operator. First at the Lam Son MACV…far, far away from any “shit” at all. But I pissed off the NCO in charge there and he sent me packing to the Song Be MACV. Out in the sticks. Believe me, a whole other reality altogether. One night in an attack the NVA/VC succeeded in blowing up the ammo dump in the ARVN camp. The MACV was virtually destroyed. We ended up moving into the camp that had been built for the ARVN. And that pissed them off to the point that we feared them more than the Commies.

Anyway, had I not been sent packing, I would never have met Greg MacDonald and Steve Thetford and John Rousseau and Danny Williams. And they were the ones that reconfigured me into me into the hardcore Marxist. And an atheist.

As for those over there who did experience “the shit”, Danny and I would sometimes be sent to the B34 Special Forces camp. Communication/crypto exchanges as I recall. Now these guys had some fucking stories to tell!

I doubt that even Aventador has experienced anything nearly as brutal as they had.

Unless of course I’m just making it all up. And, if Aventador has the evidence able to convince me that I am, then, who knows, maybe I can even go back to being an objectivist again!