Pray Together

We’ve got pray just to make it today.

What’s that song?

Praying for a president and other public servants who can put the issues in simple, easily memorized, no-nonsense dialectic form, whose solutions are syntheses who say yes to both sides while saying no to both sides because the synthesis is better. Someone whose life is characterized by self=other, and who is transparent about their mistakes and faults, demonstrating how we should resolve conflict and (re)build bridges. Praying for a public who is the same and hungry for it. Praying not to block the impulse in my relationships with others.

Pray to God that in His gracious assent to bear with a created being in his likeness, he changelessly strengthens His resolve to return mankind to Patadise, hoping their expulsion and their shady Faustian deals, do not betray a trust, and continue to enable mankind to reflect that likeness to You, within a coming conjunction of You, with the AI image generated in a singularly identical formative image, intended as permissible by You, as this mutual mirroring will not betray our mutual trust within the scope of Your will.

Amen

O Lord Jesus Christ, open the eyes of my heart that I may hear your Word,and understand and do your will, for I am a sojourner upon the Earth.Hide not your commandments from me, but open my eyes, that I may perceive the wonders of your Law.Speak unto me the hidden and secret things of your wisdom.On you do I set my hope, O my God, that you shall enlighten my mind and understanding with the light of your knowledge; not only to cherish those things which are written, but to do them;For you are the enlightenment of those who lie in darkness, and from you comes every good deed and every gift. Amen.

St. John Chrysostom

Amen.

Reminds me of Nietzsche’s: "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.’

Let us not allow the star to burn out - ever. Amen

Wait…Nietzsche’s is now a supporter of Abrahamic superstitions?
Yes he is.
Straus taught them how to find subtext in any text…so they went to work on Nietzsche aphorisms, and now they are supporting Abrahamism.
They’ve reinterpreted history, so why not Nietzsche?
Next…Hitler.
If you read his text with a Straussean eye, you can find how he was fulfilling Jewish prophesies.

How does prayer work?
Groveling to an absent god?

Like standing in front of a drawing of a King and asking for his favour?

I was kicked out of class for reading Nietzsche differently than my prof (still not sure that wasn’t fake-fighting, though) - hence my non-response to Arc.

Plus … something else.

I’ve been trumpeting this all along, being ignored for putting his Abrahanistic linear appearing interpretation into an over obvious mode of delivery.

Of course, like Jesus , He was speaking parabolically, I.e. both were essentially artists, conforming their epithets into modular, post script I’ve expediency.

No doubt.?!

This artistry is why they are now abused by charlatans…

Obscurantism, mysticism, is how con-artists conceal their fraud.
Salesmen must use language to manipulate…and some human tribes developed this parasitical method of linguistic exploitation of the weak and vulnerable - the impressionable.
These become the priestly classes…and there’s an entire tribe that claims to be humanity’s priestly class.

¿scientism-ists?

Pray for further revelations from God, proving there can not be such things as unconscious delusions, but in fact are sane representations from the beyond, and Lord, let me not be shaken , in either case, for Yours is the Power and the Glory.

Amen

If you are aware of them, they are not happening below consciousness. Just as you can become aware of a song after it has already been playing below awareness, and you can be pulled out of sleep by part of your dream — you can have unconscious delusions to which you later become aware (or push/repress back out of awareness by focusing elsewhere). Once you are aware of the delusion (that it is delusion), you can choose a different way of looking at it so it does not influence your thinking, feeling, or behaving without your consent. That is how John Nash handled it. For example, he realized the little girl never aged. She stuck around, but he ignored her. Other delusions are not things you see, but are more like interpretations/worldviews that do not account for all the data. Sometimes you find out they are false, but later catch yourself still acting like they’re true - like avoiding walking under ladders, stepping on cracks, reacting with disdain to a black cat crossing your path, taking your horoscope or fortune cookie seriously, and so forth.

He didn’t hurt her by ignoring her. He just gave priority to people others confirmed to be real (actual… even if only in God’s imagination), rather than empty fiction. Some imaginings are real - like when we mentally conceive to physically conceive and give birth to real persons. So we should not even imagine violating self=other.

Whether something is sane or delusional, neither could present without an original wholeness to which they either conform or deform. Focus on the original form.

Yes, that can be said for objective unconscious phenomena, ( with content)

But, with those without either an object - visual content-. Or an objective, without such content, the same can possibly not be similar.

Oxford Academic

Medjugorje and the Supernatural: Science, Mysticism, and Extraordinary Religious Experience
Medjugorje and the Supernatural: Science, Mysticism, and Extraordinary Religious Experience
Daniel Maria Klimek

CHAPTER
4 The Great Debate Get access Arrow

Daniel Maria Klimek

Abstract
This chapter studies a major debate that has emerged in the second-half of the twentieth century between scholars of mysticism. The debate is between perennialist scholars and constructivist scholars. Perennialism sees mystical experiences as transcending culture, language, and time-period, and pointing to a unified spiritual experience among various peoples, while constructivism sees mystical experiences as a construction of the human mind and of culture. The epistemological philosophy of Immanuel Kant and how it has influenced the debate is analyzed, as is the contribution of attributional scholars like Wayne Proudfoot and Ann Taves. The chapter also considers how the linguistic turn has influenced this debate, pointing the ramifications of the debate have for academic culture. The chapter concludes with a survey of various forms of reductionism—neurological, psychoanalytical, and sociological—that have been used to denigrate the authenticity of mystical experiences in modern scholarship.
Keywords: Perennialism, constructivism, Steven Katz, Robert Forman, Ann Taves, Wayne Proudfoot, linguistic turn, reductionism, mysticism,
Medjugorje and the Supernatural: Science, Mysticism, and Extraordinary Religious Experience.

A Cross-Cultural Defense of the Epistemic Value of Mystical Experience: Sri Ramakrishna, Self-Authentication, and the Argument from Experience
Ayon Maharaj, Oxford Academic Books, 2018
Mysticism in the Twentieth Century

University of Oxford
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide

Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2023 Oxford University Press

test everything. hold fast to the good.

don’t quench the spirit by not even testing it.

that does not mean putting God to the test, like throwing yourself off a precipice.

it means if you can’t tell if some phenomenon is real… something you may not have even sought out… subject it to reason… make sure it aligns with self=other & does not contradict itself, bare minimum

even if your culture messed you up, if you keep asking, seeking, & knocking for the truth (not opportunistic falsehood), you will find it.

others may consider your reactions to be on the level of Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son, or Noah’s willingness to build a huge boat… but… if you do genuinely seek the truth, God will catch you before you do something as insane as killing your own son, and he will preserve/restore you in the presence of those who mocked/rejected you.

or you will die, ending a lifetime of pain & torment.

heh.

:laughing:

Seriously, though… I’m glad we share existence.

But I shared it first :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no ide whether or not Nietzsche was a supporter of Abrahamic superstition or not but…

Would you agree or not that mourning is capable of or can be capable of an individual eventually giving birth to a dancing star? It would just depend on the time and the dynamics within that individual.

For instance, an organization such as MADD. Now, I would think of MADD as a dancing star or the woman who eventually founded MADD as giving birth to a dancing star within her through all of the pain and chaos which went into her evolution as a new creation - a dancing star! - out of all of that darkness.

Do you see the universe as a drawing?

Do you understand this Nietzsche quote?
“One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
It has to do with the Cosmogony…Indo-European…not Abrahamic.

Chaos…from where order arises.
Chaotic energies affect the ordering mind.

Deeper…pain gives rise to strength.
What does not kill us…may drive us insane.

One meditates - prays - and finds strength, guidance in oneself - hidden in one’s cells as memory…
Primitive man prayed to his dead ancestors…they were his gods.
We cary our entire lineage with us

No, but you do.

Lorikeet,

Show me myself, please.