Pray Together

Let’s pray well together in the sandbox. Long or short, simple or complicated, never holier-than-thou, formulaic or from the hip…big or tiny faith….mistaken or well directed….

Just pray.

If you disagree rather than agree, disagree in prayer to God, or go elsewhere (please).

Cussing allowed if authentic. God loves authentic.

Father, please help us end the mandates and vaccine injuries and long covid. Please help people see you love us and you’re right here. Please help us remove all obstacles to seeing you clearly. Thank you for your love. Help us show it to others.

Are you still talking to yourself?

Prayer is investing in a spirit.

Gods spirit is impure.

Why would I invest in an impure spirit?

Try this instead: just send your intentions out.

That’s not a prayer; you are not begging or wishing.

You are fully yourself.

Let me up the ante on you!

If gods spirit were pure, for what reason would you need to bow, pray, worship, beg or wish???!!!

Yup. Now you get it.

Please God :

Please have pity on us sentiment Beings, for doubting Your fated effort to bring us back again and again into the light , from the darkness of the uncreated.

The uncreated have been created once , but fell back into the darkness for two fold reasons.

Number one, they appeared to have been fated to fall through not their own fault, of their own, but by the very long string of antecedent intentions missing through the objective of the exact aim, which has been preset , any other being cursed by an equally corsed but mistakenly followed program lost it’s way.

Please Father , to doubt the subtle difference, between the one course and it’s mistaken deviation, even if the wrong one was the result of a childish play acting through an ill suggested bargain; that was sealed by a doubly desired and inspired lure, should kindly be forgotten and forgiven

That lure appeared as if consistent with honey outside but chicken shot on the inside, where compsumption of the layer of the sweetness outside the lure, revealed the brownish bitter browney in the inside, a filled with fast acting poison in the inside. In other words , Father, the devil made me do it.

Not that it didn’t happen before , and for which a sacrificial lamb had to be sacrificed to please You , and for which trickery and pretense has successfully overturned the badly designed agreement

That memory brushed off; and a new temptation came to develop again , renewing an eternal repetitious cycle of defeat.

My lord and Savior in Your Holy Name, I beg you to forgive my lapses of memory and reinvent some way a new Covenant ; so that the heat could again relieve my plight by by smothering the flames of the fire bringing on the heat. Your absolute commitment to forgive us for starting our biblical tragedies, the birth of which started with our sense of not heeding the progressive deconstruction of vast epochs of real strife, and battling anew in the red waters of
the field that once was battle fields of sacrifice, the scene of slaying of innocent warriors , who really did not know for what side they tried to battle. achieving a final and lasting peace.

For this most holy and holiest subtlety , oft the infinitely unrecognized drama of past generations pray, that those subtlest among us, who may raise their eyes into the wholly difference, can truly experience Your word, without loosing their sense and sensibility.

That they may recognize You fearlessly, well knowing the difference between Your name and Your beneficial identity, remaining sensible and reasonable ;Recognizing that difference between our ever changing personhood and Your Name, so that we may , even as we pray, may instantly recognize Your unfallibility.

Holy Father, out of our sandbox , the perfect place to play that game of children, may avoid by our games grownup credits and aggression so that unafraid of the Holy terrors of the night can sleep gently and arise through the darkness, into the blessed morning’promise.

For as dreams can part take both of paradise gained, lost and regained.

Amen.

Dear Meno_’s mom:

Thank you for your much needed grown up supervision. We all need that. I will try to better censor myself.

Also: My mom says pissed off, and calls bad drivers jackasses, and talks to God.

And likes breakfast.

Very respectfully,

a work in progress

p.s. I dropped a lot of F bombs before I wrote this, but left them out for you.

p.p.s. Your son? needs a tutor.

p.p.p.s. Pray for us.

Now You know how the kid really feels. It is the truth behind a crucifixion of a Real fracture, being alienated from God; and a test of faith that only such fractioned one could possibly attain

Augustin was tempted , but successfully conquered IT, and his mother did stand by him, and was his support, when the real doubling hit him

That is not the real meaning of an absolution, for the possessed really is dispossed of everything meaningful but his own soul’s holding on, beyond the apparent to the real essence of every soul intent to conquer division

He imitates the Son, so that his father will reconsider. (Our separation)

He does not seek a tutor, since he does not think, only apprehend what guides him.

He just needs people around, and now will keep to himself, he promised me.

Please believe him, , and try reconciliation through real prayer.

Sincerely in God,

meno_'s mom.

Someday he’ll even tell me his secret of which he claims he has no conscious resource. His last hope in faith is only through prayer, even prayer of goodwill and live from whom he was cut .

Conditions were set- :

"Let’s pray well together in the sandbox. Long or short, simple or complicated, never holier-than-thou, formulaic or from the hip…big or tiny faith….mistaken or well directed….

Just pray.

If you disagree rather than agree, disagree in prayer to God, or go elsewhere (please)."

Cussing allowed if authentic. God loves authentic."

he doesn’t agree or disagree , since the whole of life is a long series of prayers, as his night and day, day and night, and no purportedly found and caused apology should be found either way.

The only requirement is , to for ever go toward a light that shines through darkness, that no darkness can replicate .

For this, I pray for his soul which is all, we children of God can share , but can not claim to possess partially. IT is all Bottshivatva------

------traveling in a stream, and to find him anywhere , is to seek him somewhere.

Father, please reconcile this nihil. We know you can turn everything back to Good. Please put us out of our misery and make everything okay. Please shut the mouths of mockers, and make your Home in us. Please sweep away the artificial and replace it with the authentic. Please open our eyes and let us hear your Word. Thank you for being Yes. Yours.

<3

“The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.” (Ex. 34:6)

“Yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed.” (Isaiah 54:10)

“Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? …am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?” (Ez. 18:23)

“For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!” (Ez. 18:32)

“I will betroth you to me forever; …in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.” (Hosea 2:19)

“I will show my love…I will say to those called ‘Not my people,’ ‘You are my people,’” (Hosea 2:23)

“I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” (Luke 5:32)

“Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours.” (Luke 15:31)

“As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” (John 13:34)

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.” (John 15:9)

“My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.” (John 15:12)

“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” (John 15:13)

“I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.” (John 15:15)

“God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:7-11)

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” (2 Cor. 12:9)

“I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.” (Rev. 3:9)

“Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent.” (Rev. 3:19)

For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all. (Romans 11:32 ESV)

Sad.

opposite day

Gnostic revelation is not.new? ,early.in the Church’s history it caused major schism among believers.

And then the actual love for enemies has been supplanted by the necessity of evil,. and shows a devil’s advocating furor the sake of true knowledge behind a lack of light through the darkness. It takes Jesus tremdous courage to deal with IT.

Even a struggle in the modern sense was exemplified by Wagner contra Nietzche.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … gnosticism

Ichtsus77

As per your signature - For instance? How does God go about it?

A bazzillion examples in the Bible. Culminating in … foreshadowing … the final reconciliation.

For those just now tuning in…

Simple: If we don’t want God to go to war with our gods, we need to get rid of them and put him (back) in the rightful place in our hearts/minds/souls (linked to brains, yes).

If you want to review the rules of engagement for that war (and deescalate if not too late; see Jonah) see Exodus and Revelation, and look around and see where we’re (ya think?) at. Use a study Bible and follow all of the references.

Ichtus77

At second glance, who is the “he” here - God or one’s self? How about a concrete example?

chameleon

jk

ICYMI
docs.google.com/document/d/1vt4 … UI4G0/edit