The truth behind 9/11 fiasco.

You are laughably stupid.
No.
You have your facts totally wrong.
The British held the mandate for Palestine after WW1 as they were granted that by the League of Nations.

In the interwar years the British government tried to broker a deal with the relevant emerging nations of the Middle East but were rewarded by Jewish Terrorists with murder; particularly several British officers charged with the job of bringing about a Jewish Homeland were BOMBED in King David Hotel Massacre.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

No cash changed hands. No Jews “paid for Isreal” - what a moronic thing to say!!!

What happens is that the Jewish Terrorists seized control in a Coup one day before the expiry of the British Mandate.
Israel is a terrorist state and continues to oppress the people of Palestine.

=D>

:bulb:

You are a liar lol. Brits sold Palestine to the Zionists for their support in WW1 and it was the Arabs who were attacking and terrorising the Jewry first, not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCcX_xTLDIY
excellent video on the anti american paranoid kooks

close your eyes… morality is not a morality… history is not a history…it is moral to torture and slaughter and starve…because morality is not what you think it is…vomit inducing kooks, loonies possessed by an ideological obsession which drives them to make shit up to justify it

“When we can’t think for ourselves, we can always quote”
lol :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey, 4th times the charm is it not you freak? With a head of crazy as thick and impervious as yours, getting banned three times in a row doesn’t penetrate to any layer of self-awareness. I got my money on….hell let’s say…two months, or before these dull-minded twits finally catch on to your familiar crazy and cut you again. They are clueless, so it takes them awhile. But who knows, maybe they will simply tolerate you this time for good, like cockroaches, you step on one and another comes right back again later.

You are perfectly normal and well-adjusted and rational. More so than anyone else here. Never forget that. Everyone believes it. Me especially.
So, keep Kooking on, with your kooky self, kooking right into more kooky adventures with those voices in your head. I wish ya all the best in the life of kookiness.

Hello

And if you are too stupid to think for yourself, and too stupid to find an appropriate quote; you rely on some idiotic racist You tube Loon to link.
At least you know that no one is going to watch the garbage more than 20 seconds.

I can’t understand what Poundland gets out of this.

His POV is so obviously nutty, and without evidence or reason.
Poundstretcher seems very upset, maybe that is what he likes?
“EVERYTHINGSAPOUND” obviously likes to put his dick in a vice and shout turn the screw!!

Hey kvasir. I find it amusing how you spit ruthlessly on the members of ilp whilst also having them on your side in any matters of moderation here and acting acceptingly or even sympathetically to them when they travel down to shitthyself occasionally. I’d say what I think about you and then here but no need to be crass obscene and brutish, sane people on the sidewalks see what they see, I also see what I see. Keep telling Mexicans they are Aryans and keep tolerating a Canadian Greek goon tell you germanics are descended from Greeks or a middle class autistic Canadian spinster that she is a dangerous bitch whom men need to fear…hahahahahahahaha you are what you are. How many sons between your cohort??? My father singlehandedly made more with one woman that 15 of you autistic kooks managed to hhahhahahahahahhaah

I’ve never banned anybody nor ignored anybody who wants to argue. I’m here I’m open I have no power to silence or delete anybody. It’s always been you fools who ran away and hid. Anybody is welcome to come here and present his point of view and do his best to argue his convictions. It’s goons like you who demonize censor and gaslight people with opposing points of view, assuming iny your insanity that you simply must be right because you believe it so.hahahhhahah

Drama and living in a drama overblows and puts things which are primitive simple and mundane out of perspective. I’ve taken a step back to see how pathetic and petty I was and how futile and pointless my efforts were and I’ve gone a way I concluded was superior for me.

Yes as many night know I did indeed truly love satyr and considered him my father for much of my later adolescent upbringing. My catholic father was never home much and when he was about he was getting drunk and eating jarred pickles, farting and burping like a pig when he wasn’t shouting at my mother. … This left a mark I sought to heal through becoming a nieatzschean but I was too dumb too illiterate too much of a kooky turd to understand his dense writing even with the aid of my step father satyr and I met a priest who was nice to me and spoke words I could understand and we red bible together and I became a catholic which resulted in my departure from knowthyself forum

I truly fear kvasirs intellectual and spiritual might that’s why I ridiculw him …this is true…what can a man child do??? When faces with such intellect? Such personality depth such magnitude of spirit…???

My step father is making shit up on kts yet again… Claiming I keep ‘running away’ from him hahaha, and that I am obsessed hahaha when I tried to argue him on shityself his bitch moderator anfang demoted me whilst he kept ignoring me and here, when I was ripping him a new one I got banned by his friend Dan hahahahaha these are these proud moments of his dominance hahahaha one time I went on kts chatbox and then went for a walk and when I came back I was banned hahaha yet another instance of me covering away from his imposing presence hahhaha and the proof of my obsession is demonstrated by the fact that this is the second time since may this year that I am on either of the forums hahahahaha so obsessed hahaha complete clown who’s obsessed with me and follows me around on ilp with his faggy redneck sidekick kvasire

To be frank to this old fart he might actually think I am running away from him since his moderator friends don’t tell him they come to blow smoke his ass and ban me each time I try to argue him so he thinks my sudden silences are a sign of my cowardice hahaha though I doubt it…he fears me…tells himself I am scared so he has an excuse not to come down to the pit…hahahahaha I doubt this coward will ever dare to come argue me again without running away behind his kts faggy safe space like his boyfriend lover kvasir but if he does I might actually ghost him for real for a joke hahahahhaha

America funded Bin Laden in their cold war against Russia.
This Frankensteinian monster like so many others would came back to bite them back on the arse.
In particular the CIA gave lots of arms and cash to Bin Laden to create disruption against Russian soldiers in Afghanistan. When the Russians left, Bin Laden had created a terrorist organisation.
America also having created Saddam Hussein in similar ways by supporting him against Iran in a war lasting ten years and costing 9 million lives which at the end was not even resolved, but Iran and Iraq just ran out of people to die.
BIn Laden, also being a Sunni did not like the USA abandoning Saddam, nor did he like the war waged by the US against Iraq, their one time ally against Iran.

And so we have a situation where the US has killed millions of Muslims by proxy and turned against a Sunni leader they were previously supporting.
There are some other areas of interference by the USA in Islam - but you get the picture and can look them up to your heart’s content.

So Bin Laden had his reasons.

We all know what happened.

What exactly do you know about Yugoslav Wars?