What I Would Do If I Were A US Citizen

neighbors of mexico

pedro, if you were a US citizen, we’d figure out a way for you to prosper enough to knock that revolutionary mindset right out of you. you only get one life man, and while sometimes you’ve gotta fight, it’s better to live in a way where you see no reason to. you don’t have to fight right now in spite of what a lot of losers may be telling you.

Neighbors of Numpties Contra Everyone (NONCE)

:smiley:

pedro if you want to become a us citizen lemme know and i’ll get someone to hook you up with some paperwork and shit that says you’ve got a job waiting here or something. whatever you need buddy.

_
Last time Pedro went awol, he was tapping a gurl and making Ps… I think man’s kinda happy, like.

Pedro’s got this!

think about how happy he might be if he got to be a citizen of the greatest country in the history of the world though

Neighbours Of Inglewood Court East (NOICE)

like inglewood outside LA? imma be coming through there in a month or so depending on when i decide to get off my ass and move

I dunno. don’t they have a bunch of streets called Inglewood over there?

englewood with an e is a city that borders denver to the south. im sure there are more.

mapquest.com/us/california/ … -403492849

this is the drive from downtown denver to englewood. it’s in america. i tried this camera out that i got yesterday. it’s a fake gopro, 69 bucks, and i think better than my old one. that being said, i forgot to take a piece of plastic off the lens to it’s got a slight blur around the lights.

youtu.be/qlQjZ8fPNBU

There definitely was electoral FRAUD.

businessinsider.com/fake-el … ?r=US&IR=T

And as most smart people knew it was always Trump cheating.

independent.co.uk/news/worl … 00757.html

How long does a post on this site take to be approved!!?

yeah all that shit is gonna come to a head about the election and the january 6 stuff

You know what’s another thing an organized, national web of militias could do?

Propose a constitutional amendment to forbid taking any more, by direct or indirecct means, than 10% of any man, woman or entity’s net yearly revenue.

“Indirect” means factoring in things like value added tax and import duties.

Tell me how many communists would honestly be able to resist supporting that?

man i have to tell you this but if you suggested that the repubicans would shit bricks. the only people they want to lower taxes on are the richest people in the country. real shit.

im having thoughts on a daily basis about getting forming a pac. what’s a good issue that you think would be easy to raise funds for?