East Palestine origins?

are you of the belief that christians are persecuted in america?

That deserves it’s own thread and a thoughtful exploration of identity, freedom, in/out group dynamics, and so forth. After you examine the signposts of history, you will see the answer on where we are at in what’s happening in various places all over the world, including here. For any worldview. Atheism included.

_
With all those derailments per year, that’s a lot of contaminated drinking-water right there.

…a bit like UK drinking-water being contaminated with human waste, because water-companies have been illegally dumping [haha, what an unintended pun] unapproved waste-discharges into working rivers in cities and towns… which requires more [toxic] chemicals, to treat them.

Gross, right?

some people argue that clean water isn’t a right, and that water should be privatized.

Are all these 1000s of derailments per year, accidents?

…if not, why not?

1. easy [free] disposal of vtw (very toxic waste)?
  2. a ploy, to enable the privatisation of the water system?
  3. an attempt to kill/poison the locals, drive them out of the area, and steal the land?

If tech is advanced enough to discern (surveil) such intentions…why (giving the benefit of the doubt) would the wielder of such tech conceal them, unless they thought full transparency would open pandora’s box?

Have they earned the benefit of the doubt?

It doesn’t matter that as far away as 1000 miles from the crash site it was raining rainbow-toxic sludge-snow. What matters is that mr big gay bootie judge is on top of things. He knows the right words. Less whitey in the workforce, we can fix this, cmon man!

are you saying that you would support the transportation secretary imposing regulations on the train companies?

like would you support a federal regulation to require electronically controlled pneumatic breaks on trains carrying hazardous materails?

use those magnets they use on roller coasters

Huh. No, I don’t recall saying that. Or not saying it.

I’m saying the transportation sec should get back to the job we are paying him to do, and have more orgies. Adopt more kids and take the rest of his term off in paid paternity leave. As Americans we demand only the best from our elected officials. Even the ones who weren’t elected at all.

I have no idea about any of that. But I would support federal regulation banning the US govt and its various unconstitutional departments (FBI, CIA, etc) from engaging in false flag psyops and mass murder of the American people.

Google: can old train tracks be used as building material?

Land next to rails is cheap. Reclaim old infrastructure to solve housing crisis. Employ the folks housed next to tracks in building new infrastructure (including aging bridges).

gotcha so you aren’t interested in train derailments you just want to talk about who this dude bangs and some conspiracy stuff cool cool

the previous admin rolled back regulations that would require those kinds of brakes on trains carrying more than a certain number of cars with hazardous material. the one before that implemented those regulations. the train companies in the meantime, started carrying just the number of cars allowed within the confines of that regulation so that they did not have to upgrade their brakes. to some, that would indicate that the regulation should have been more firm and not allowed such a loophole given what we’ve not seen as the result. rather than strengthen the regulation, it was rolled back, and now it’s the fault of the current admin somehow…i guess…also…orgies and cia conspiracies and such

Now you’re getting it.

Beta blue pill NPR takes be like

• Opens head, inserts CNN *

#cringe

Discord much?