Anarchist Nihilism

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:40 am

This will be my ongoing project and thread where I try to attempt in conveying my anarchist beliefs in compatibilism with my nihilistic ones hence the title of this thread Anarchist Nihilism. Over a period of time I shall attempt to illustrate in detail all of which this perspective entails concerning its beliefs, views, ambitions, philosophy, and how it views the future of humanity. I will also criticize other anarchist schools of thought that I refer as fake or pretend political anarchists that I view unworthy in having the anarchist title. Now, in the first post I shall attempt a basic outline of anarchist nihilism.

Anarchist nihilism is a branch of anarchism that follows the characteristic rejection of non-rationalized or non-proven assertions of all political structures such as government, religion, law, and law enforcement. It is a common aspect of anarchist nihilism to blame the presence of these phenomena for mankind's shortcomings and hardship, and therefore these are essentially done away with entirely. Anarchist nihilism advocates a dissolution of the current power systems.

For the anarchist nihilist for this to happen all the structures of civilization must be removed and destroyed. While on a deeper understanding of philosophy and existence civilization's collapse isn't just an inevitability but rather is desirable in creating a more conducive environment for autonomy of all individuals.

From the ruins of civilization the anarchist nihilist believes in creating a new world of their own experiences in fulfilling general individual autonomy of their own.

Image

Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:11 am

"Here is the ultimatum of our camp. What can be smashed must be smashed; whatever will stand the blow is sound, what flies into smithereens is rubbish; at any rate, hit out right and left, no harm will or can come of it."

Dmitri Pisarev




"The negation of what exists ... for the benefit of the future which does not exist." Mikhail Bakunin
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:20 am

“Let us therefore trust the eternal Spirit which destroys and annihilates only because it is the unfathomable and eternal source of all life. The passion for destruction is a creative passion, too!” Mikhail Bakunin
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby surreptitious57 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:51 am

Even if you could destroy all man made systems like law and government there would still be natural order as that cannot be destroyed
But you are not a real anarchist anyway because you only ever talk about it but never actually do anything. For you it is a state of mind
and nothing else. You want to destroy order but are not prepared to accept responsibility for it so you just think about it instead as you
cannot get arrested for thinking and so this is where it is at for you. You are more interested in changing your avatar than anything else
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:29 am

surreptitious57 wrote:Even if you could destroy all man made systems like law and government there would still be natural order as that cannot be destroyed
But you are not a real anarchist anyway because you only ever talk about it but never actually do anything. For you it is a state of mind
and nothing else. You want to destroy order but are not prepared to accept responsibility for it so you just think about it instead as you
cannot get arrested for thinking and so this is where it is at for you. You are more interested in changing your avatar than anything else


I equate nature with nihilism separate from human artifices. No problem there.

Everything starts out as a state of mind before it is put into action. It starts as a germ of thought and then evolves.

I don't have to do much of anything as all the government social orders of the world currently are destroying civilization faster than any anarchist could. No, individuals like me only need to wait for that one moment of vulnerability and weakness around the world then strike. A smart individual never risks getting arrested. Only a fool does that.

It amuses me that my thoughts bug you so much that you felt the need to come in here and try to insult me.

It pleases me that my thoughts or beliefs make you feel uncomfortable.

Do you have anything else to add here?
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby surreptitious57 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:05 am

If you think making value judgements equates to being insulting you are very much mistaken. Your thoughts do not bother me
at all as I do not let what others think affect me and you are no different. In fact I have yet to come across a single thing you
have said that could bother me. Your absolutist language however does betray an ignorance of both psychology and of history
I know you are not listening for I have told you this before. But that is entirely up to you. I am merely making the observation
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:57 pm

If you think making value judgements equates to being insulting you are very much mistaken. Your thoughts do not bother me
at all as I do not let what others think affect me and you are no different. In fact I have yet to come across a single thing you
have said that could bother me. Your absolutist language however does betray an ignorance of both psychology and of history
I know you are not listening for I have told you this before. But that is entirely up to you. I am merely making the observation



Too funny. :lol:

Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Ivan Turgenev's 1861 novel Fathers And Sons: "A nihilist is a person who does not bow down to any authority, who does not accept any principle on faith, however much that principle may be revered."
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Anarchist nihilism is the destruction of idle philosophy, the negation of idealism, the negation of mythology, and the destruction of perplexity along with the disingenuous despots that profit from it as the monopolist interpreters of artificial confusion. Therefore, Nihilism's definitions are:

1) When conditions in the social organization are so unhealthy as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility.

2) A doctrine of skepticism coupled with reduction that refutes faith, teleology, arbitrary morality, sacred values and principles, heresy, blasphemy, and similar beliefs while maintaining that existing political, social, and economic institutions based on these beliefs must be destroyed.

3) A methodology for a biologically-based existence that rejects arbitrary morality in favor of cause and effect and inviolate forces, predicated upon that which is objectively self-evident and without need of belief, within a sustainable mental and physical environment that promotes independent thinking and critical expression.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Anarchist nihilism is the destruction of idle philosophy, the negation of idealism, the negation of mythology, and the destruction of perplexity along with the disingenuous despots that profit from it as the monopolist interpreters of artificial confusion. Therefore, Nihilism's definitions are:

1) When conditions in the social organization are so unhealthy as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility.

2) A doctrine of skepticism coupled with reduction that refutes faith, teleology, arbitrary morality, sacred values and principles, heresy, blasphemy, and similar beliefs while maintaining that existing political, social, and economic institutions based on these beliefs must be destroyed.

3) A methodology for a biologically-based existence that rejects arbitrary morality in favor of cause and effect and inviolate forces, predicated upon that which is objectively self-evident and without need of belief, within a sustainable mental and physical environment that promotes independent thinking and critical expression.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:02 pm

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within. Ariel Durant


Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:18 pm

The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization. Ralph Waldo Emerson


Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Image

Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 pm

All civilization has from time to time become a thin crust over a volcano of revolution. Havelock Ellis


Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Peace on earth would mean the end of civilization as we know it. Joseph Heller


Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Civilization... wrecks the planet from seafloor to stratosphere. Richard Bach


Civilization in its present form hasn't got long. James Lovelock


Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Pandora » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:35 pm

HaHaHa wrote:
“Let us therefore trust the eternal Spirit which destroys and annihilates only because it is the unfathomable and eternal source of all life. The passion for destruction is a creative passion, too!” Mikhail Bakunin
[An aristocrat!] who advocated the self determination of peasants and working class some 200 years ago. What is wrong with this picture? First of all, that it should be, of all people, a nobleman - what an irony! Second, the standard of living has improved a lot in the last 200 years. An average person has a lot more freedoms and luxuries than ever before (maybe even a little too much). 200 years ago, they didn't even have flushing toilets or antibiotics - things that we take for granted today. Heck, today, even illegal immigrants have a shot at good life! What government oppression are you talking about?



P.S.: So why aren't you out there helping the refugee invasion like your fellow anarchists are doing all over?

No Borders at Union Square Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u4zxei5J7E
British Anarchists Help Migrants Storm Channel Tunnel
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... unnel.html
Activists and Refugees at French Border
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jwy4gzYT0
Greek Anarchists welcome refugees in Lesbos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0CBRuMrqzg


Image


Image

Image
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:06 pm

I have nothing in common with mainstream anarchists and for you to lump me up with them just shows your ignorance Pandora. Believe it or not I despise all mainstream anarchist groups and that should of been obvious if you took the time to read my original post of this thread.

If you even bothered reading my thread Nihilistic Interpretations On Racism And Multiculturalism you would know that I have nothing but disdain for government enforced multiculturalism or multiracialism concerning integration practices.

Let that take you off your ignorant high horse a notch.

I'm not a Marxist, communist, liberal, or even a capitalist for that matter. Your attempts at labeling me such is infantile and futile.

Government oppression doesn't exist? :lol: Standard of living has improved for who?

Such a simplistic view of hierarchy. How embarrassing for you.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Pandora » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:09 am

HaHaHa wrote:I'm not a Marxist, communist, liberal, or even a capitalist for that matter. Your attempts at labeling me such is infantile and futile.
So what do you do now? Just wait for the apocalypse, attend prepper meetings and subscribe to Survival magazines?
Government oppression doesn't exist? :lol: Standard of living has improved for who?
Tsk, tsk. You sound quite unappreciative, you know. Why don't you visit a local history museum and see how your ancestors have lived comparatively? The problem is not with the standards of living but with an attitude.
How embarrassing for you.
Was I trying to impress? Is this what you're all about? Getting attention and approval?
How does the concept of 'embarrassment' even fit into your paradigm to justify you using it?
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:42 am

HaHaHa wrote:
I have nothing in common with mainstream anarchists and for you to lump me up with them just shows your ignorance Pandora. Believe it
or not I despise all mainstream anarchist groups and that should of been obvious if you took the time to read my original post of this thread

The reason why you have nothing in common with mainstream anarchists is that you are only an anarchist within your own mind. As when it comes to actually
doing something you prefer to do nothing. Now you claim to be violent and chaotic yet when was the last time you actually did something violent and chaotic
in the name of anarchy. And till you actually start committing acts pertaining to it you cannot claim to be one because unlike nihilism which is merely a state
of mind anarchy actually involves overthrowing the established order. And that cannot be achieved merely by thinking about it which is all that you are doing
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:27 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:
I have nothing in common with mainstream anarchists and for you to lump me up with them just shows your ignorance Pandora. Believe it
or not I despise all mainstream anarchist groups and that should of been obvious if you took the time to read my original post of this thread

The reason why you have nothing in common with mainstream anarchists is that you are only an anarchist within your own mind. As when it comes to actually
doing something you prefer to do nothing. Now you claim to be violent and chaotic yet when was the last time you actually did something violent and chaotic
in the name of anarchy. And till you actually start committing acts pertaining to it you cannot claim to be one because unlike nihilism which is merely a state
of mind anarchy actually involves overthrowing the established order. And that cannot be achieved merely by thinking about it which is all that you are doing


Is that so? What do mainstream anarchists accomplish actually that I don't? How do you know what acts I have and have not committed?

At any rate you don't really need to attack an enemy that has every intention of killing and destroying themselves. That's the beauty of today's environment. Very soon around the world all the world governments are going to flatline where the beauty of it all is because of themselves living off of their own excesses. They just barely have a pulse now as the time draws near.

You obviously know nothing about combat. You don't ambush the enemy until they're at their most vulnerable and weakest.

We're not there quite yet....soon, very soon...

Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Pandora wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:I'm not a Marxist, communist, liberal, or even a capitalist for that matter. Your attempts at labeling me such is infantile and futile.
So what do you do now? Just wait for the apocalypse, attend prepper meetings and subscribe to Survival magazines?
Government oppression doesn't exist? :lol: Standard of living has improved for who?
Tsk, tsk. You sound quite unappreciative, you know. Why don't you visit a local history museum and see how your ancestors have lived comparatively? The problem is not with the standards of living but with an attitude.
How embarrassing for you.
Was I trying to impress? Is this what you're all about? Getting attention and approval?
How does the concept of 'embarrassment' even fit into your paradigm to justify you using it?


Apocalypse is such a traditional quaint word. I prefer global economic collapse or the disintegration of civilization. It has more of a better ring to it.

My dear if you only knew what I do with my spare time. I of course am not going to tell you.

We should be appreciative for our slavery and captivity? Well, if that doesn't define a particular train of thought concerning civil obedience I don't know what does. Of course you got that whole slave herd and mentality thing going for you down pact.

You're a boring little prude.

Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:55 pm

If God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish Him.

Mikhail Bakunin



The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth. Mikhail Bakunin


People go to church for the same reasons they go to a tavern: to stupefy themselves, to forget their misery, to imagine themselves, for a few minutes anyway, free and happy. Mikhail Bakunin


Therefore, if God existed, only in one way could he serve human liberty - by ceasing to exist. Mikhail Bakunin


A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished. Mikhail Bakunin



Image

Image


Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Anarchist Nihilism

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Image
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users