FEMINISM and ISLAMISM. Are they compatible?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Are feminism and islamism compatible?

They are not compatible.
45%
They are temporarily compatible.
27%
They are compatible.
27%
I do not know.
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: FEMINISM and ISLAMISM. Are they compatible?

Postby Pandora » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:01 am

Arminius wrote:Maybe. But note: I restrictively said "to those who control this dilemma", and by "those" I did not mean feminists or islamists but Globalists.
Globalism is the key words here, with its implied abolishment of traditional national identity. Islam's incorporation into Europe, as it is right now, is too forced and quick, meaning that someone is pushing for war. (A war which will benefit US). The dilemma that I see is that if a country wants to preserve its traditional national identity, it could only do so as a/n (economically) subservient state to another superpower; and that is a delicate position to be in, as it is not certain if and for how long it will be able to protect its interests in such a position. A war in Europe will likely weaken it, at least economically; and economically weakened country is still vulnerable to exploitation. The other option is diversification of Europe, a process which normally takes generations. An expedited diversification could be a response in order to prevent war, but I don't see it working out (due to sabotage). What is the best course of action? Is allowing to be coerced into war the best choice for Europe right now? Even if Europe chooses the war, will it be in a position to defend itself against globalists after the war is over?
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Arminius » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:22 am

Pandora wrote:Globalism is the key word here, with its implied abolishment of traditional national identity.

As I said. Yes.

Pandora wrote:Islam's incorporation into Europe, as it is right now, is too forced and quick, meaning that someone is pushing for war. (A war which will benefit US).

Yes. And it is also true that that war will benefit the US (like other wars did before).

Pandora wrote:"The dilemma that I see is that if a country wants to preserve its traditional national identity, it could only do so as a/n (economically) subservient state to another superpower; and that is a delicate position to be in, as it is not certain if and for how long it will be able to protect its interests in such a position. A war in Europe will likely weaken it, at least economically; and economically weakened country is still vulnerable to exploitation. The other option is diversification of Europe, a process which normally takes generations. An expedited diversification could be a response in order to prevent war, but I don't see it working out (due to sabotage). What is the best course of action?

That is the question, yea.

Pandora wrote:Is allowing to be coerced into war the best choice for Europe right now? Even if Europe chooses the war, will it be in a position to defend itself against globalists after the war is over?

1.) Globalists are in Europe too.
2.) Europeans would have to become absolutely capable of defending themselves and their whole territory.
3.) War is lucrative, and many actors, especially the most powerful ones - the Globalists -, know that they will benefit, become more powerful or at least remain powerful.

So I guess that Europe will probably remain relatively passive and weak, in an oddly awaiting position, then be coerced into war pretty soon (at least long before 2050), and the result will be a huge loss and a huge chaos. The beginning of it can alraedy be seen (although many people do not want to see it, because they shall not want to see it - which means that this first little circle is complete, because the plan of the Globalists is reached again).
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Arminius wrote:
Pandora wrote:Islam's incorporation into Europe, as it is right now, is too forced and quick, meaning that someone is pushing for war. (A war which will benefit US).

Yes. And it is also true that that war will benefit the US (like other wars did before).

In line with that the following post I just found: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=191166&p=2628239&hilit=hillary+war+econom#p2628226 .
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:26 pm

It is required of the EU to have a "civil war" merely so as to solidify the EU (the same as the USA did as well as most others). It is true that war is used for profit, but the highest priority is to instigate a union under a higher authority (more Godwannabe symptoms). The Muslims provide impetus to begin dividing the EU in preparation (similar to the blacks in pre-civil war USA). The long term intention, of course, isn't merely the power to dictate, but the power to eliminate the competition through racism tactics (again similar to modern USA .. "Fight the enemy where they are not").

But I try to stay out of the timing issues. 8)
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:22 am

James S Saint wrote:It is required of the EU to have a "civil war" merely so as to solidify the EU (the same as the USA did as well as most others). It is true that war is used for profit, but the highest priority is to instigate a union under a higher authority (more Godwannabe symptoms). The Muslims provide impetus to begin dividing the EU in preparation (similar to the blacks in pre-civil war USA). The long term intention, of course, isn't merely the power to dictate, but the power to eliminate the competition through racism tactics (again similar to modern USA .. "Fight the enemy where they are not").

But I try to stay out of the timing issues. 8)

What exactly do you mean by "I try to stay out of the timing issues“?
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59 pm

These days, you should not be male, not be Christian, not be white, not be heterosexual - and all those who are still male, Christian, white, heterosexual should never be fathers, thus never have children. :o
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Fent » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:30 am

No, they aren't compatible, but they are useful to each other.
Feminists use Islam as an 'object' or 'tool' to criticize Western culture/history/civilization. In short, for the feminists, anything or anyone is better than the white, heterosexual male.
Fent
Philosopher

Postby Arminius » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Fent wrote:No, they aren't compatible, but they are useful to each other.
Feminists use Islam as an 'object' or 'tool' to criticize Western culture/history/civilization. In short, for the feminists, anything or anyone is better than the white, heterosexual male.

Yes, that is a fact. As it is almost always the case: alleged "oppositionists“ use other "ists“ not because they like them but because they hate the same "object“. There is the same example with all alleged "Greens“ who are political not because they like the green nature but because they hate people who drive cars or have factories ... and so on. .... The deepest reason for that is the fact that they hate themselves.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics