FEMINISM and ISLAMISM. Are they compatible?

Are feminism and islamism compatible?

• They are not compatible.
  • They are temporarily compatible.
  • They are compatible.
  • I do not know.
0 voters

Are feminism and islamism compatible?

What do you think?

as with anything, depends on how you define the two…

What is feminism and what is Islamism?

Kropotkin

You are allowed to give both an answer and the definitions.

We are all voices wanting to be heard

Seriously???

TO ALL.

Everyone is allowed to give both an answer and the definitions. :wink:

Are they compatible???
You’re kidding right?

Feminism was not created merely to destroy the white race. It provides resistance against many anti-globalism issues.

The answer is “Hell, no!”

:laughing:

I just want to know how the ILP posters (including the stupid ones) think about it. :wink:

The one who opens a thread must be a little bit more than a poster, not only because it is his thread, but also because he must be the moderator of his thread. :sunglasses:

Their is a desire in both for modesty in women, but for completely opposite reasons.

Moved to SGE: In the absence of any philosophical thesis, this appears to be a more relevant forum.

Oh you heard that Ucci, he said your forum lacks philosophical thesis. I will hold him, and you can start suckerpunching Humean.

There is a philosophical thesis, especially within the words "feminism“ and "islamism“. I mean the suffix "ism“ in each of both words. But it is not only a linguistic form, because, intellectually said, all "isms“ are based on philosophical systems. So society, government, and economics are merely the addresses of those who invent "isms“ while they use language in a metalinguistic, theoretical, philosophical way.

My main reason for opening this thread in the philosophy subforum of a philosophy forum is mainly the question how certain ILP members think about the reasons for inventing „isms“ for feminisation and islamisation. A further reason, based on the main reason (duh), is that a dscussion in the subforum "Society, Government, and Economics“ of the forum “Philosophy” is normally not as philosophical as in the subforum "Philosophy“ of the forum “Philosophy” (duh), thus I wanted to prevent a too much political(ly correct) discussion.

You needed to have put that part in the OP. :sunglasses:

Yes, but now it is how it is, and that is okay, by the way. :neutral_face:

The feminists will attempt to modify Islam to make themselves compatible with it, in order to replace the patriarchy foundation with a matriarchy one. Ironically, not only is this forbidden in Islam, it is also predicted and seen as a sign of the end time, as in the hour is drawing closer. Muhammad already mentioned that they will try to reverse the roles, men will look and act like women and vice versa etc He also said there would be movements that corrupt the women. Which is safe to say that is feminism and the like. Women are on a massive power trip at the moment with world domination in their eyes, it seems… Some say feminism is a natural expression of women, but I am not sure about that anymore. Some even say that is it a massive shit test and ultimately they just want to be dominated and put back in their place, and i’m not even sure about that anymore either…because from my experience and expanding understanding, they seem super serious and determined. I can only imagine this being some sort of system agenda in an attempt to create a new world whereby they put women as the overall authority relative to how the system controls them.

I think hitler once said, if you control the women and kids, the men will follow…This is what appears to be happening, or at least increasingly so, with a backlash too where men are dropping out as response to what is happening.

I see the way Feminist Muslim women are attempting to manipulate Islamic scripture and law to their own selfish ends, almost even to lay down a foundation of female worship. For example, under the Sharia, because of the nuclear family set up, where the man goes to work and the women stay home raising and taking care of the children, rightfully, it is only fair that the man pay his way in providing for his wife and kids, deemed necessary by the sharia law.

A years ago, i read an article about the Muslim women in the UK and how they are refusing to get married. So a reporter went in to find out the reasons, he approached numerous Muslim women and all of them responding with the exact same answer. They said the Muslim men are not making enough money! You can see the arrogance and hate on their faces when saying it, they explained how they wanted this and that etc and then brought up how the man is suppose to pay for it!

What they don’t realize is that Islam is a minimalistic religion, is against accumulating wealth. Muhammad once said, my poverty is my pride. The prophets never had anything because they gave everything away, and that is used as an example to mimick as a path way to religious devotion. This is a well known thing.

Now you have narcissistic materialistic women who are obsessed, and it is an obsession, with stuff. Now they are attempting to manipulate the Muslim men using the sharia law in providing and satisfying their greedy selfish needs, as if the men have to satisfy their wimps on demand, When really it has only ever applied to the basic requirements of food, water, shelter to the most minimal level in order to maintain religious devotion and not get taken away by the material world.

It’s funny, because I thought this only existed in non religious societies, but it doesn’t…You can go to any Muslim community in the UK and the Muslim men generally dislike their women because of this, divorce is also rampant, and something very importantly i noticed, the more religious the man is, the more he follows the religion of Islam in the way Muhammad and all other prophets did, devoutly, they end up alone, single and by themselves often living a life of isolation and seclusion because of being generally rejected by women because he doesn’t reach the materialistic standard that modern women maintain.

Interesting.

Do you have much contact with Islamic people?
And especially:
Do you have much contact with Islamic women?

Is the Islam in fact such a minimalistic religion as you described it?

… worked on Americans. :confused:

:confused:

That picture was taken in the USA? Really? By a Non-Islamic human? Really? If yes: Is that human still alive?

:-k

Yes, was born, brought up and still live in a predominately Muslim area.

Of course!..Even more so than what i have described. Spirituality, the elevation of man/woman to a plane where the mind is focused on the higher, non-material realities of a godly existence. Not only did Prophet Muhammad pray, but he also use to meditate in mount Hira regularly, up to a few days at a time. Islam ins’t new in the sense of a religion, but a clarification of what came before it. Muhammad isn’t the founder but rather God is. The message is and has always been the same, that there is only One God and spend your days in worship of God, in a devout manner, do regularly good deeds and maintain a spiritual balance before your return onto God.

Islam, naturally, comprises of all the Prophets in the Abrahamic tradition. Jesus being the most quoted prophet in the Quran. Jesus himself had very little, next to nothing, only having a comb and one cup to which he later gave away, often telling people to sell all their belongings and give the money to the poor…and saying things such as…it easier for camel to go through an eye of a needle than it is for a rich person to get into heaven etc as all the prophets said similar things.

The very core of the worship of God is minimalism. As the world is declared as temporary, and so chasing the world is a vain attempt to gain something that will inevitably be taken away from all. From the Islamic perspective the only things which are counted upon death is actions, words and intentions in the context of good and bad relative to the scriptures.

The modern day muslim women and men just arn’t following it correctly to due religious neglect, but rather following their own egos, ignorance, greed and selfishness and then attempting to justify it with religion, as many other so called religious people do. Like millionaire priest in the bible belt of the US etc