There is no such thing as love or romance.

I have an entirely different view regarding sexual relationships in that I firmly reject traditional fictions of love and romance altogether. Basically for me women are sexual capitalists or mercenaries where to understand female sexual nature all one has to understand is female hypergamy. Hypergamy is where all women compete amongst themselves for the top thirty percentile of men who are the most powerful, wealthiest, or influential because women are attracted to wealth, social economic mobility, and social power.

For me a woman’s vagina as a symbol of their own social power or influence within society is a lot like an ATM machine where they practically sell themselves off to the highest bidder, the sexual act between a man and woman is where either the financial transaction is accepted or not. Their sexual orifices are a lot like an ATM that you slide your credit card through to see if the sexual transaction is accepted or not. This is the basis of sexual market theory of which philosophically I am devout defender and follower of. Love or romance are idealistic camouflages that women shroud themselves in deceptively to hide their more base instinctual primitive nature and that being the act of sex itself or even sexual relationships themselves is nothing more than an economic commodity along with being an utility to be bought in market exchange.

“You want to use me for a semen receptacle? How much money do you make honey? Insert cash before making your biological deposit in which I’ll give birth only to use the children in becoming myself the financial head of the household.”

"But it’s not at all about money! crosses fingers "

Yeah, once you sort all through that bullshit women become predictable and very easy to understand after that. Nowadays a majority of men have women completely pegged in that we don’t fall for their typical bullshit any longer. We’ve all essentially become immune with the radical environment of feminism everywhere. Women are going to need to adopt a new sexual strategy altogether pretty soon as the old act or strategy on their part is pretty stale and majority of men aren’t falling for it any longer. When a majority of men can see through women’s deceptive bullshit, pretenses, and facades you know their time is almost up. Tick, tock ladies.

what you’re noticing is not a new behavior in females… as if in some distant past women didn’t instinctually seek out males with material wealth who would serve as adequate protectors and facilitators of the family. women have always done that and should always do that. what you’re noticing is a sudden decline in the character depth and integrity of males that are, though the machinations of capitalist/consumerist society, able to accrue vast amounts of wealth while being what has become that popular expression as of late, a ‘beta male’, as they say. so basically your objection is to the fact that some software geek like the facebook guy or [insert favorite billionaire] has as many women as he wants at his diposal, while being about as interesting and intriguing as a rock.

but see that’s the thing though; capitalism has made accessible to the mediocre what was at one time only available to the aristocratic… and even those aristocrats weren’t far removed from the mediocre of spirit, either. basically beta males in fancy dress. by virtue of this, history is showing us that ethos matters very little in the establishment of culture and greatness, and that only material wealth is what’s important in sexual selection.

but genuine love between man and women is only possible for nihilists… or in the least, bonifide existentialists. because one cannot truly feel or know how precious love really is unless they are fully aware of the tragedy of the human condition. your neighbors, for example. the married couple who have cook-outs on sundays. these clowns don’t really love each other… well because they can’t, because they lack the philosophical breadth of a john paul sartre and a simone de beauvoir, or a bonnie and clyde. to them, everything is just rainbows and butterflies, and ‘being in love’ is more like a scripted act played to fit the role of husband and wife. a superficial love, you might say, like everything else they hold dear in their lives and bought off of amazon.

still all this is necessary though. the great bulk of society serves this purpose; an enormous pool of insignificant reproducers out of which a few bulls-eyes might be born once in a great while. you could even say that these few are always aberrations, always abnormal, always eccentric in nature and unorthodox. i say this because ‘love’, and what this concept really includes, is so radical it can only belong to such types.

this accounts for platonic and romantic love, variations of ‘agape’. maternal/paternal and erotic love is a different thing altogether. dumb animals exhibit these things. these are rooted in instinct more than psyche and exist even in the least philosophically experienced… unlike those nihilists i speak of who have seen and been into the abyss and are therefore capable of giving ‘love’ any real substance and currency.

Well, if I were a woman myself, I too would look for the most desirable man. There is no doubt in my mind that the desirability of a man would be determined by how wealthy he is but I am pretty sure that wouldn’t be the only factor involved. If I were to fail to attract the most desirable man, I’d settle for the most desirable man that I can get. It’s as simple as that. Now, what’s interesting to me is the claim that this isn’t (true) love. Surely, it isn’t love if you’re ignoring those parts of yourself that are rebelling against your decision to ignore all other concerns say by exclusively focusing on wealth. Remember: blind love does not last, true love lasts forever and what lasts forever is not necessarily love. Failure to stay on the course usually means falling into the trap of either blind love or soulless commitment.

True but not entirely true. Material wealth is not the only thing that helps women attain their goals. There are other things that women take into consideration. I am pretty sure about that. The problem is that they cannot decide what is the right choice within a sensible time-frame without internally doubting it and eventually changing their mind. So you get a woman marrying a wealthy man and then doubting that he’s the right one. It does not necessarily mean that he’s the wrong one, it merely means it’s difficult for her to make a decision. So she may cheat on him with someone else thinking he might be the right one but without being sure about it either (in fact, she might be even less sure about him.) All in all, it’s a decision-making hell. So women are basically uncertain about what they want and you can’t believe their words – not even when they tell you that they are really only interested in wealth. The interesting question is what should women do as opposed to what women think they should do. What kind of choices should they make in order to maximize the possibility of attaining their goals? And I personally believe the idea of true love is not the opposite of the answer to that question.

If money is the root of evil in men, then women are its root and origins concerning general female hypergamy. :sunglasses:

How much of male competition for money, power, territory, and resources the complete result of sexual competition in terms of acquiring reproductive capabilities or privileges? While I sincerely despise Abrahamic religions of all kinds perhaps the only correct assessment that they have is that women are the root of all evil. :sunglasses:

There is no love and romance, there is only the masquerading charade [mask] of love or romance circulating around prices and transactions.

For women love or romance is a financial commodity that they sell where men are merely potential buyers thereof.

Love is that by which women imprison.

but, worse, it is that by which they are imprisoned.

Still and all, better than what christianity would have other wise been.

The future is bright though, I agree with you there Zero_Sum.

It’s crony capitalism really. It is not coincidental that the rise of the incel movement, male sexlessness, population decline, and western fertility crisis seemed to spring up simultaneously as crony capitalism was on the rise economically.

I guess that’s what happens when you make a majority of men economically poor, who knew?

Thoroughly unwholesome. Surely much of the blame must be laid on men, who seek that whacko stare out.

The future is where entire societies and nation states collapse to which there won’t be a single radical feminist alive if they haven’t already killed themselves that is and where hypergamy concerning the present variety will be instantly squashed by millions of hordes of angry single horny men. :laughing:

I look forward to the self entitled princesses of the world crying lakes of tears when this modern experiment really does begin to break down, crash, and collapse. It will be epic, pleasant, and enjoyable, at least for me anyways.

That’s not what you were saying before!

Oh? :-k

I really don’t care if it is unwholesome, my opinion of a majority of women has set to a new record low.

Fuck’em. :sunglasses:

That’s great and all but when a majority of men are without snatch where there is a tiny fraction of guys that have a sexual monopoly concerning reproductive access bad things tend to happen overtime within such a society. It certainly doesn’t create social stability or cohesion.

It’s like that alpha lion in charge of a pride that has a female harem all to himself exiling all the other male lions. What do the outcast and exiled male lions do? They in turn form groups or squads and come back ganging up on the alpha lion slaughtering him viciously where afterwards they turn their attention towards the females. Human beings are just another mammal in a higher primate form afterall, you get the general idea where I’m going with that.

The modern sexual marketplace of hypergamy where women exchange their exotic physical capital for men’s financial capital is an interesting one. It’s a lot like a going to a farmer’s cattle auction where instead of there being cattle bid on in terms of buying,selling, or trading there is modern women themselves with an all male public attendance. The difference of course is that actual cattle don’t have much of a choice concerning attendance if they’re sold or not where women on the other hand volunteer in selling themselves to men willingly.

At the end of this transactional spectacle we’re suppose to call it love or romance and not the financial transactional exchange of sexual access that it really is.

What’s the percentage of men who reproduce? You say it’s a tiny fraction. Roughly speaking, how tiny is that tiny fraction? It’s a bit unbelievable to me that less than 50% of all males reproduce. I know for myself that it’s not difficult to find a mate and make a baby (in fact, I already have a mate) and since I don’t see myself as particularly special it is difficult for me to think that the percentage is that small. Moreover, pretty much everyone I know of is in a relationship of some sort. But then again, that may mean nothing at all.

The statistics are out there for just about anybody to see. Count yourself personally lucky.

If that’s truly the case, it shoulld be more than easy to post a link. But you didn’t do so and that in itself raises suspicions.

Im indeed around 50 50 for people I know who are married and who are usually single. Most men who are not single tend to be subjected by society and this works to the detriment of both sexes in the deal. But indeed there are plenty of happy couples who defy the degradation of conditions and manage to thrive. One thing is certain - the fact that female bodies have become the worlds gold standard by the objective verification process of the internet has made life more brutal on the whole. It is simply because there is more desire for sex that it has become such a scarcity, and women simply grow up as this scarcity and it is hard to resist becoming something before understanding its historical context. Im sure the great mix of populations has driven up the procreative drive as well and makes it harder for men to find mates in their own pool. Globalization and the internet are forming a new social-sexual contract and this process has only just begun.