Who is the God of America?

If a man is willing to worship a single thing,
it says a lot about them as a person.

Worship is inferior to friendship.
And friendship requires both parties to be involved.

I’ve seen many Jehovah’s Witnesses say that they have a personal relationship with God.
This is not a substantial tangible relationship.

If a person knows the truth about a god,
and then chooses to avoid that god and be independent,
that says a lot about that person too.

I answered with the option “God is dead”,
because he is in most ways, a god of death.

Not sure if you intend but, this is a neat kabbalistic explosion and it works. You have secretly placed Money at the center of the King and the Childe. And the crucified. Good calls.
America as the/a tree of life. I can get behind it actually. Its better than the doomsday report of the god of Narcissism which we discerned “on the back of the tree”, form of klippotic Amerikee.

It is a bit like worshipping nature.
Jay Z, who perfectly fits the figure of the successful American Narcissus, said it to the New York Times special attachee who was chosen to speak to the man at some length, “In America, it is what it is”.

Hermes-Thoth - the god of Magic, or in mundane terms, of transaction… once again Money appears as the Central-God.
As Hermes Trismegistus the God says “As above, so below” - this is reflected in the American idea of a civilian president.
They revere themselves through revering the president. “Anyone can become president” - but not everyone.

The god of anyone but not everyone, or perhaps the angel or fairy, is at the tollbooth of the rainbow road - risk it all, throw it all on the line for a shot -
in this way, the best shots are thrown. Advance, because all or nothing. “Conservative America” would seem a contradiction, except it is the machinery of propulsion they seek to conserve. The desperate attempt, the lunge that may well turn a plunge, the gods of the abyss… don’t underestimate these! The Eagle watches over such matters.

Interesting, it must be coincidence (or synchronicity) because I know next to nothing about Kabala or mysticism in general.

Its an intuitive system supposedly representative of the structures of human cognition, the monad exploded into ten attributes.

If interested, do take a look at my thread on the subject, here.
viewtopic.php?style=1&f=5&t=192836&start=50

There seems to have been made some progress;

Money and Narcissus.

These have been most adamantly proposed here as the gods of America.

In what kind of Americans are Money and Narcissus most comprehensively combined?

Interlude;

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JYpqP9sErk[/youtube]

The cross no longer worn as a burden but as an ornament to ones self, indicating this is the Risen self.
Christianity in a sense unmasked as the cult of Osiris Risen.

Crazy. When the monetary value of the cross subsumes its spiritual value - when the musical demonstration of possession of monetary value becomes itself a form of spirit - when the veil of time is pierced and we are back in the days when people wrote on walls and worshipped cats…

I don’t know, but I think there’s more than one.

they got a bigass statue of her overlooking the Hudson Bay
though a couple thousand years before she arrived the while buffalo was already there
caring for the tired and the poor and the huddled masses or whatever
allegedly

we fat all creatures else to fat us, and we fat ourselves for maggots
i read that in a book full of words words words

Praise be to da erf
and de chikkens

Great quote, lol

Lol

lol

Fair be fair,

the God of America is Freedom. And this God was worshipped by the indigenous population thousands of years before the Europeans arrived.

The idea of individual and communal freedom is “Indian”, there are records of settlers being inspired by such meetings and deciding to adopt them. Caucuses and such (for a European, alien things) are derived from Native American practices.

Trump, as heroic leader of the Free World and defender of the tradition of American Freedom, is in composure much more like an beloved, chosen Chieftain of a free people than he is like a Euro-American establishment-head. A great leader to a great country. Bless all Trump voting Americans.

(As a war against pedophiles is going on right now, I don’t wanna bless my political enemies for the moment)

There is nothing you can dig up out of slavery that has any worth, none of it is relevant to the will. A battle is different obviously - these people are still your former enemies. Naturally that has done a lot to avert a consciousness of shame about the ruin done to them - what does one do before a humiliated enemy who is later on recognized to be necessary for ones own dignity?

we do love our dirt cheap knick knacks tho
you think shops get those things to us at those prices by cutting down on their profit margin?
lolz
i get my denin for 29.99 and someone in singapore gets TWO bowls of rice instead of one!!

Cheap stuff, beloved as it is worldwide, does not quite amount to a God though - unless it is actually worshipped. I’m sure that does happen. I doubt you are that devoted to it…

oh, that was a comment on slavery

Well… sourcing the cheapest labour possible is tantamount to (modern) slavery.

Today, Nestle announced that they will cease using Fairtrade ingredients in their KitKats. An odd move.

Yes, cheap labour. My point was that the US is not specific in this, the whole west uses it.
Slavery/cheap stuff is not the god of America. I don’t think it is a very sound theurgic concept to work with at least… if you catch my drift.

I know you do know what a God is.

I first thought, as far as free and strong as a god, there was a religion here, in the glorious 90s

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nK2gAgXagw[/youtube]

but then I thought,

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs[/youtube]

a deeper religion.
But its gone from the surface entirely now.