Neo-Racism

The Liberal-Left are the “new racists”.

For example, they claim that “Black Lives Matter”, yet… more blacks have died, and continue to die (everyday), as a direct-result to the anarchy, chaos, and riots they incited!

Instead of talking and discussing race rationally and reasonably, they and their Cultural Marxism, uses “cancel culture”, censorship, and intimidation to silence the Center. Free Speech is under attack.

They want to defund the police, when in reality, the police need more funding and resources dedicated to ghettos, gang lands, and black communities!!!

In other words, the far liberal left, are causing more problems than they are solving. They claim to be “anti-racist”, but they are the New-Racists. Segregation was re-introduced to the Seattle “CHAZ” zone. White liberal-guilt implies that “blacks should have their own society (above) those who cow-tow, kneel, bow, and bend, under white-guilt (the liberal-leftist)” as-if any of that solves Racism or Racists! It doesn’t, in fact, it only makes matters worse. Because now there is no Center. So no discussion or argument can be had. And the Mob-rule, using violence, intimidation, silencing dissent and opposition, gain direct economic and political power. It’s pervasive throughout “professional” sports now. If you are not kneeling down before the mob, literally, then you must be “all lives matter”, right, and this is somehow wrong? Or that if you refuse the inherently-racist narrative, the premise, then this is ‘wrong’ too???

Fuck you! Antifa is a Domestic Terrorist organization, and should be treated like one. Trump should (and almost certainly will) impose Martial Law after he wins re-election, and he should. He should send in the Military to dark blue states and areas, which promote Domestic Terrorism and spurn forward this deeply racist, New Narrative: Neo-Racism.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=48&p=2772485

rsz_59576d2940e90__700-png.jpg

Good counter-argument, I expected as much from you Prom.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjwklgLBhQ[/youtube]

Give me a break dude. I don’t argue with ILP grade capitalists anymore. This place is like a cartoon room (that’s a biggicism we once used to describe ‘the philosophy cafe’) Hell even the big fish conservatives at revleft were too easy to beat.

Yeah I dont think it was that cop planting his knee on that guys neck for nine minutes straight, that did it. In fact, that’s what he should have done. There was a good chance that guy could have broken the hand cuffs he was in and killed them all.

And antifa is not an ‘organization’. They have no base, no hierarchy, no funding, no property, no phone number, no official mission statement. Just a few loosely scattered kids who meet up on the street to protest.

Is this some idea you got from that superdork tucker on fox?

Oh and another thing. The democratic party is just a means to an end. Duddint matter how much they throw shit back and forth with the conservative monkeys. What matters is that they get into Congress and change legislation in favor of the working class.

Here’s a few words from our comrade-in-chief that’ll help sort ya out about antifa, UrX:

quora.com/Do-American-conse … de-Can-you

I’m content backlogged, I’ll checkout your links later, thanks.