How many people would die under a Biden proxy nazi regime?

How many would die as a result of a Biden proxy nazi regime?

0 voters

By the time he might get elected Biden would have forgotten more than his own name, but his nazi handlers would have no less use for him, they could use him to destroy whatever stands in their way.

K: I can tell you exactly how many people have died under the IQ45 Nazi regime…
with covid-19, as of this very moment…163,554 have died of the virus…

to suggest that democrats are Nazi’s, well, we know Fixed Cross has nothing to
defend about IQ45, so he employs such dramatic and false labeling…

the fact is that IQ45 has been following the Nazi playbook to a t…

and this is what the right does, accuses the left of doing/being exactly what
the right is doing at that very moment…

it is called projection and the right does it very, very well…

so when they claim the Biden has cognition issues, we can then know
that it is IQ45 that has cognition problems… watch his latest Axios interview…
and try to tell me that IQ45 doesn’t have serious cognition problems…

Kropotkin

15, but that would soon be zero.

K: Derely, that is a nice one… I had forgotten that IQ45 statement, way
back in March…

Kropotkin

Probably just 1: Biden himself.

Why does the US only have old people in their 70s as a choice? Surely we don’t want A or B when either is on their way out?

Want to know who’s younger than both of these guys?
Former president George W. Bush!

He lasted 2 terms. Then Obama lasted 2 terms. THEN, 4 terms, or 16 years later, a guy who’s just a month older than Bush finally got in.

What to know who else is younger than both of the current candidates?

Bill. Fucking. Clinton.
And look at the state of him these days.

Yeah, he lasted 2 terms too even before Bush Jr got sworn in, and he’s still a year younger than the current guy.

Reverse his age and you get Obama’s when he was elected: 47. What a young, spritely lad in his prime, 30 years younger than Joe Olden. Obama’s still only 59 now by the way.

Bill beat him by a year at 46 when he got in.
Bush Jr was 54, still not that old.

What’s with this race to senility for the figurehead of the goddamn USA?

K: that is why I object to the two party system we have today because we
only get two choices… plus with only two choices, the party… which is
all important, gets to make the rules once it wins… but we want
and need choices to our political system…

I would want and favor multiple parties and possibilities
for president to come from those multiple choices…

I personally think that both IQ45 and Biden are too old, but
given the one of two choices, I am picking Biden… I would
happily vote for someone younger, but… not a choice this time…

Kropotkin

:laughing:

thats very funny.

But not reality.

Trump is very healthy actually, and sharper than 90 percent of the people on this forum.
But yeah, the democrats had all sorts of younger candidates but these were all either insane or too lightweight.
Butigiegg seemed the only somewhat qualified one and yet he was of the opinion that running a nuclear superpower is more or less the same as majoring a small town.

Well thats not a great argument.

Who is doing phenomenally well.
Except if you blame the China-virus on him. Which would be stupid, like democrats are stupid.

You know who is even younger than Bill Clinton?
The children he rapes.

And unlike the present guy, criminally insane.
So far, no great arguments for American “youth”

He was one of those presidents that didn’t carry the job very well, how fast he aged.
Trump has become younger under it, like Putin did.

And yet already senile.

Figurehead?

Neither is Trump senile nor is he a mere figurehead.
But you said that well actually, all these figurehead presidents, all the ones before Trump and after Kennedy, were and/or are now senile.

Our choices are illusory and simulated. As the situation overcomes the personality, the party line overcomes the focus of any current president.

The fight is between oligarchs, of the military industrial complexes, the international corporationsthe long held vested interests, the differing approaches to the NWO, the variable inclusive partially derived synthetic intelligence between AI and it’s subsediary hard and soft copied models , -determine the flow charts of an approximated quantitative political , economic and psychological goal model.

The choice for a chief executive has been reduced to a figure head, not heeding whether it is this party or that, or the ages or requirements thereof.

Trump is a diversive effect, of comically entertaining residual social effects, which have still a modicum , albeit minimal relation to the quantified cost to who has the bigger advertising budget.

Even all this negativity , in connection to Trump’s negative or positive rating, may work retroactively, and reverse psychologically…

There is a widening pathos developing among those who still consider political choices to be viable and significant aspects in the upcoming election.

I am afraid the economic Marxian pessimisim of.Ricardo and Malthus ( diminishing returns) has invaded politics .

Fixed Cross:
Trump is very healthy actually, and sharper than 90 percent of the people on this forum.

K: please, stop lying…he failed the cognition test he took… how do I know?
IQ45 is a pathological liar… he couldn’t tell the truth to save his fat ass…
and if he said he passed, that means he failed…

healthier? please an obese man who never, never exercises and
only eats McDonalds? even you can’t sell that garbage…

Kropotkin

The casualty count is already rising within these “peaceful protests”. They don’t even need to wait for “The Revolution” to bring out the body-bags.

K: again with the lies… go ahead, if you care to tell us the “casualty count”
during the protest? when they reach the total of the “Trump virus” then we can talk…

but also feel free to mention how many people were murdered by the police last year?

my research suggest over a 1000 people a year are murdered by the police…

so once again, how many people died during the protest? please include those
killed by police…

Kropotkin

so according to my research, 11 people died during the recent protest…
not really many body bags needed but recall that the police killed 4 people
during the same stretch of time…

there was a face book lie that BLM injured over a 1000 policemen
and killed 36…

that is a lie and probably what you saw…

Kropotkin

Urwrong - yes, of course, there is no shortage in bodycount already on the onto of the marxists.
Not surprisingly Biden picks the most overtly fascist candidate as his running mate, making no secret of the fact that a police state which imprisons people for the smallest offences is where they are heading.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRz7m2OjAc[/youtube]

[quote=“Fixed Cross”]
Urwrong - yes, of course, there is no shortage in bodycount already on the onto of the marxists.
Not surprisingly Biden picks the most overtly fascist candidate as his running mate, making no secret of the fact that a police state which imprisons people for the smallest offences is where they are heading.

K: ahhhh, you mean where IQ45 would illegally, against the constitution, pick
up people on the streets of Portland in unmarked vans via a secret police,
without any charges…yah, you must mean that facist…

as far as Harris goes, I live about a less then an hour from San Francisco, on the
Peninsula, I have been watching Harris career for almost 20 years…because
she as the District attorney of San Francisco, because of the
fickle nature of San Francisco politics, she was considered to be soft on crime
in some parts of the city and in other parts, she was considered to be too tough…

as far as her being Fascist… of course you are just throwing shit on the wall
because you would have said the exact same thing with anyone Biden had
picked…it is a typical go to with zero, ZERO proof…

being a racist, misogynist yourself, you just hate people of color and minorities
and especially women…

so you hating her was entirely predictable…

Kropotkin

Right now, I’m guessing 17. But that’s just on this planet, right?

Still, what is of particular interest to me is how you tie all of this to 1] astrology and 2] value ontology

As, together, this pertains to, say, a Biden presidency and a government policy his Nazis might pursue. You pick it.

The linked video becomes internally incoherent when he calls Kamala Harris both a police-statist and an olive branch to middle America moderates. The logical conclusion being that a “gross police state shill” would be favored by middle America moderates. The thinking is very slap-dash and confused, there. I think it’s true that she is not as progressive as some others in the Democratic party, thus I understand why she might be considered moderate in some respects. But no one serious calls her a police-statist.

Calling people marxist/fascist/police-statist is popular but means very little if the facts and common sense understanding of the words aren’t there to back up the charges. So claims like this deserve some scrutiny and I looked up Kamala Harris’s history to see if the charges fit.

From what I gather, she used to be strictly opposed to marijuana use (note, recreational marijuana was illegal in CA until 2016 and is still illegal under Federal law) and sale of the drug which she saw as harming local communities. This is no more police-statist than all the right-leaning people who’ve been against the legalization/decriminalization of marijuana for decades. However, not only has her stance on this evolved over time, but as city and state AG she also started a program to rehabilitate non-violent, first-time drug offenders instead of punishing them with jail time.

oag.ca.gov/news/press-relea … %9D-report
bja.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xycku … rackFS.pdf

Harris also implemented new law enforcement training (“Principled Policing: Procedural Justice and Implicit Bias”) to help build trust between police officers and their communities.

oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/ … t-training

None of this is remotely police-statist, or fascist for that matter, by reasonable standards. One could say she had a “tough on crime” streak when it came to drugs, but there are also examples where she dipped into legal and law enforcement reforms focused on rehabilitation and anti-bias.

Interestingly, as an aside, Trump and Ivanka donated a combined total of $8000 to Kamala Harris, specifically for her 2014 election campaign for Attorney General of California. (The donations can be queried here.) In fact, Trump’s donated to many Democrats and Republicans over the years, including the Clinton Foundation, because in his words “you’re gonna need things from everybody.”

snopes.com/fact-check/trump … la-harris/

That many would die is a certainty, because of how many have died so far under Democratic governors. Cuomo and his mass homicidal (intended or not) elderly homes politics alone are proof of that.

Bidens idea of a full lockdown of the country would, also proven, kill people, as would mandatory mask laws kill people, jogging with a mask on is a pretty good way to kill yourself. There is a reason we breathe out different stuff than we breathe in.

So how many?

K: I can tell you that IQ45 has killed over 178,000 American’s and the death toll
right now from Biden, 0…these are facts… any guess on the future is just that,
a guess…

You talk about Biden simply because you can’t defend IQ45…

Kropotkin