"Alleged"?

Since when is something which has been proven, for which a man has been convinced and killed in jail, “alleged”?

It has been proven that the rich and powerful including former presidents have participated at length and without even taking the trouble to hide it very well, in an elaborate child sex trafficking ring.

K: two things, still going on about Clinton, the man who isn’t even running…
and I don’t quite understand the radical right fixation with child sex…
what the fuck is wrong with you people? always going on about child sex trafficking…
is this some sick demented way to talk about your fetish?

I mean come on here…

Kropotkin

Bingo: washingtonpost.com/opinions … Fstory-ans

It is the sheer stupidity of minds that can think like this, that boggles mine.

'As if that weren’t bad enough, Greene* is also a supporter of QAnon. This cult, which has been linked to acts of violence, believes that President Trump is fighting a secret clique of “deep state” child molesters. Greene said in a video: “There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it.”

‘As if that weren’t bad enough, Greene is also a supporter of QAnon. This cult, which has been linked to acts of violence, believes that President Trump is fighting a secret clique of “deep state” child molesters. Greene said in a video: “There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it.”’

*Marjorie Taylor Greene, a racist conspiracy-monger, won a Republican primary in Georgia that will almost certainly result in her winning a congressional seat in a deep-red district.’

Unless of course she really is able to demonstrate what she claims to believe in her head here really is in fact true.

And, in the case of Fixed, confirmed by the stars. :wink:

Or this from the NYT: nytimes.com/2020/08/12/tech … e=Homepage

Liberal rags true. But, okay, where is the hard evidence from conservatives here to back up these charges regarding Democrats and pedophilia.