California SB 145

There was inequality involving paedophilia in the democratic state of California which has been brought to justice thanks to the sick Democrats through their passing of the SB 145 resolution which protects gay paedophiles from sex crime punishments just as well as heterosexual bills protect heterosexual paedophiles from having to automatically be registered as sex offenders. It’s up to the judges to decide for all paedophiles straight or gay whether paedophilia merits punishment when the perpetrators are no more than ten years older than the child. So instead of taking away the judges discretion on paedophilia concerning vaginal/penile penetration, reducing the age difference from 10 years to maybe two or three years for kids in highschool who may have underaged sex with their peers and reducing the discretionary action a judge can make overall, we have expanded the 10 year judges discrimination to the gay community so a lot less grown assed people will be served justice.

Yay libtards, enjoy your equal paedophilia for all.

I had no idea that paedophilia was already allowed up to 10 years between ages for straight folks in California. They say that it’s only bad when there is violence, but if young people are preyed upon by any pervs ten years their senior, the judge can wash the perv’s punishment under the rug. I seriously cannot think of any reasons a judge should have discretionary powers for an age difference of more than three years which covers highschool kids.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145

Prom, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for beastality rights and animalia age requirements.

The thing with the pervs is that there’s no empirical evidence to show that the sex offender registry is effective in preventing sex crimes. Course there ain’t no evidence the other way either. BUT, the burden of proof is on the legislators, not the pervs. That being the case, sex offenders in states that do lifetime registration are essentially doing a life sentence for no apparent reason.

p.s. the guy who got Megan’s law passed was, himself, convicted of a sex crime. Pervs work in mysterious ways.

Of course, you would side with the criminal who doesn’t take responsibility for their actions when perpetrating crimes. That’s the leftist, victim mentality retardation effect.

I do, I do. I think it’s all a bit excessive and the tier system is all fucked up. Most of these guys are just the beta male products of western capitalism/consumerism. Poor bastards got dealt a bad hand when nature and nurture got together on em, that’s all.

Dick Zimmer introduced Megan’s Law but no mention of him being a sex offender. Perhaps you were providing commentary on the assaulting of minds due to the adult nature of his first name.

I have my issues with the sex crime registry that does not involve crimes of the sexual nature which victimize anyone. Thousands of innocent strippers are forced to register as sex offenders for asking undercover agents to buy them an alcoholic beverage while working in strip clubs. That’s fucked up for not even being a sex act, but since it takes place in an adult establishment, it’s considered a sex crime. They, the strippers, are examples of innocence in a flawed system, not the BS to which you speak, the poor misunderstood paedophile.

Just watched the video from the excellent Criminal Psychology You Tube channel about Casey Anthony

The Americans here may remember her as she was tried for the murder of her two year old daughter in Florida twelve years ago
Unbelievably the jury actually acquitted her on all charges and so she was free to go as soon as the verdict had been announced

She continually lied to the police and waited for a whole month before she contacted them
Her daughters body was later found dumped in a swamp less than two miles from her home

Its very very rare that the guilty go free in cases like this but she should never have been acquitted
Florida is a death penalty state so she would probably have been executed after a very long appeal

:-k Don’t get how this relates to the OP, Surrept.

Yes Peter, your state of Californication does have antidiscriminatory paedophile protection laws and you proved it by quoting this…

So you admit that there are already paedophile protection laws that apply to non LGBTQ people and SB 145 was making those LAWS anti-discriminatory.

Wendy wrote

Peter, I didn’t mention anyone being older than 10 yrs. Neither of us did. The difference is IN YOUR MIND BEING 24 YEARS OLD and SEXING A 14 YEAR OLD IS OKAY.

You, PETER, support paedophile protection laws. YOU’VE ALREADY ADMITTED AS MUCH.

Where’s PK and his rebuttal?

are you saying that pedophilia is legal in california?

Yes, for qualifying paedophiles.

could you sum that up for me? how so? what qualifies someone for that?