Big Tech Content Suppression

So there is content bias against conservative perspectives in the media and loads of deplatformed conservative voices, but what’s happening with content suppression along the same vein of bias against conservatives.

So I conducted a test on YouTube to see if content suppression may be a huge thing and typed in Biden failures, 10 videos popped up and three were of Trump discussing Biden’s failures, Lindsey Graham discussing Biden’s failures, Hannity discussing Biden’s failures, Biden Gaffes, and the rest were Biden and President Clinton discussing Trump’s failures and media discussing democrats. Mind that only 10 popped up in total and 3 were about Trump’s failures, not Biden’s, with one about Democrats. So there are only 10 entries in total commenting on Biden’s failures over his entire 40+ year career of policy making and gaffes in all of YouTube. Then a few entries listed as related to my search. So then I typed in Trump’s failures and I scrolled down forever and never reached the bottom of the entries. And never saw any listing of entries related to my search. How can I find out the number of entries without having to individually count them? Is there a way to look at a coding page?

After conducting this simple test, I believe content suppression is real on YouTube.

Everyone I know of banned from social media platforms is either from the right or from the left but taken an anti left stand on a specific issue
I cannot think of anyone from the left being banned [ other than for that reason ] and so there is very obviously a definitive bias operating here

Posie Parker [ banned from Twitter ]
Katie Hopkins [ banned from Twitter ]
Graham Linehan [ banned from Twitter ]
Tommy Robinson [ banned from Twitter ]
Stefan Molyneux [ banned from You Tube ]

Three of them are from the right while the other two are anti trans which is why they were banned
Stefan apparently lost his entire fourteen year content and was given zero notice in advance of this

There are only two reasons for anyone to be banned from any site :
They are either posting illegal material and / or they have violated the rules of the site
But apart from those no one should be banned for any other reason what ever it may be

Serrupt, they are saying that those people, and a ton of other conservatives, all violated the policies of their site.

The Southern poverty law center has slandered Stephen Molyneaux and their description of him is the first to pop up on Google.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/stefan-molyneux

A supposed quote of Stephen Molyneaux on SPLC site where SPLU added words in brackets that obviously Molyneaux did not say but dum dums here and elsewhere will act as if Molyneaux said it.

You may not see the SPLC’s dishonesty but SPLC inserted words that Molyneaux did not say which makes them an enemy of the people in my book. I seriously doubt that Molyneaux is a race realist who denies the fact that Asian immigrants, who are non white and non European by the way, have superior intelligences to white people and do really well in a free market economy. But SPLC doubled down on their lie and wrote [non white] completely forgetting Asian superiority and success.

Everywhere on the internet nowadays there are people expressing fundamentally opposite points of view
Sometimes there is zero attempt to understand any view that one does not already agree with in advance

I cannot be wasting mental energy on trying to make others see my particular view but yet many on the internet do
This is fundamentally a psychological problem pertaining to our nature which has existed for as long as humans have

Our sense of tribalism is now truly greater simply because of the internet and this problem will not be disappearing any time at all
We would be far less tribal if the internet did not exist because we would not be engaging with random strangers on a regular basis

I am simply grateful that I am not part of this eternal problem for I tend to generally see things from a more detached perspective
I do not have a monopoly on wisdom and neither do I want to impose my views on anyone else beyond merely saying what they are

I do not care if anyone agrees or disagrees with anything I say for what is truly important is the actual exchange of ideas themselves
I actually want to be shown when I am wrong as that is the only way I can grow intellectually but this view is far from being universal

Discourse on the internet would be so much better if there was significantly less tribalism but how others think is ultimately up to them
There is zero point in me contributing to it also as that is simply not good for my mental health and so I merely observe from a distance

As I get older I find myself having fewer and fewer fixed opinions about virtually anything at all and may probably have very few if any right now
What is the actual point in having absolutely rigid views fixed in stone when my existence in this life is merely temporary and very temporary too

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/facebook-removes-patriot-prayer-pages-days-after-member-killed-100-antifa-gunman

More unnecessary censorship biased against conservative voices by big tech.

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/youtube-removing-videos-well-liked-chemist-and-pseudoscience-debunker-thunderf00t

He’s not in lock step with the narrative of lies, he’s out. As far as I know he is a real working scientist completely calling out pseudoscience. Plan on watching more of his videos before he is deplatformed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lokSxeEqJBE[/youtube]

Thunderfoot loses points for being anti feminist but this is hardly news because he was posting anti feminist videos over seven years ago
You Tube have now removed some of his videos about the corona virus which is strange given how he is an actual scientist [ biochemist ]
I have not watched any of his videos for some years now but his content should not be removed by You Tube just for ideological reasons

You Tube is practically a monopoly but is making itself unpopular with users whose content is being removed in this way
As long as no laws are being broken or no rules are being violated there is no reason for removing anything from it at all
I dont use any other video site so if content that I would usually watch is taken down then I will not see it anywhere else

It’s a specific type of conservative content: one that does not align with neo-con goals or neo-liberalist goals.

KT, rogue scientists are under fire as well. What science and scientists are safe from the leftist conspiracy to control all media when science in their pocket is their silver bullet?

Gonna look up the polar bear professor who lost her job awhile back for speaking out against climate change actualities and see if it is still available, but I am horrible at conducting searches.

The Washington Times still has a listing about her study and subsequent firing from the University for which she worked.

Found 10 of the same listing- “Climate Change Denialists Say Polar Bears Are Fine”, repeating the same headline one after the other…creepy.

OH LOOK, Wendy found another QAnon conspiracy theory to latch
on to…

another extremely far fetch theory that has no basis in reality…

please feel free to tell us ALL the batshit theories that are bandy about
in the right wing echo sphere… I would love to hear all about them…

tell me in excruciating detail how the deep state has is in for
the village idiot…you know, the one who call those who died
in the military, losers and suckers…yeh, tell me how that was
programed in by Aliens who are determined to help the deep state
defeat IQ45…

Kropotkin

More absurd ranting and accusations against the science of investigation from PK…what’s new? On YouTube, conduct the same test I did then explain how it is possible that Biden who has been in politics for 40 years with many harmful failed policies such as school bussing and his crime initiatives to fill the prison system with petty criminals in exorbitantly long prison sentences has no comment videos about that. There should be a huge list of videos about his gaffes alone. Peter, you are the only person on here who refuses to look at evidence or do any research of your own.

looking at video’s isn’t research unless you are pretending to
write a 10 page essay by watching the movie… I did that once…
got busted… didn’t do it again…

I am rather proud of the fact that I got my knowledge the old fashion
way, by opening a book…try it sometime…

Kropotkin

Reality isn’t necessarily found in books, it’s actually captured by eyes and ears as it happens and is not tampered with by an author’s biases.

K: and what is reality? for example, I can’t see what you see, so, am I to discount
“YOUR REALITY” because I can’t see it? does reality exists outside of our senses?

is what we know about black holes, reality?

so, according to you, I cannot take as reality that George Washington existed
because he only exists within my books?

or perhaps I cannot take as reality, that Socrates existed… because he
only exists within books, Plato for example?

to assume that reality can only exists if, IF noticed by the senses means
that there is no reality outside of our senses… very troubled water
down that path…

for then we cannot take as reality things, like gravity, quantum physics,
black holes, the soul, anything in books…

Kropotkin

I advocated for using your senses as well as reading, but you advocated only for reading someone else’s thoughts rather than experiencing reality as it happens in its many forms and thinking for yourself. I guess you only believe what you read, things filtered and molded through someone else’s mind.

Well, you needn’t worry about reading much produced by conservative minds since they are being deplatformed and their content suppressed.

If someone can’t believe in the one reality, they can’t have confidence in believing in anything but baseless gossip. Books are merely a part of the one reality shared by all. Some books have some truth in them, some do not. Believing in reality seems to require thinking. If they can’t think, then what is the point in discussing anything?