What is this?

When I was a rebellious youth at 19, one of the times I drove through the Cabrini Green projects in Chicago we were drinking beers with my buddy. It was night. I came to a stop sign and found myself being surrounded by a bunch of cops with guns pointed at me. They yelled at me to put my hands up and in a rush I spilled my beer all over myself. They smashed our remaining bottles from our 12 pack against the brick wall of the housing complex where we were by, took my bowl filled with pot and let us go.

The only issues I ever had in the hood were from police, and the police always let me go.
There’s other stories but that’s good enough for now.

Some might call that white privilege. We weren’t afraid of the police there, I was told “they had better things to worry about”.

:laughing: The self hating and loathing is strong in this one.

Uh yeah, sure nothing about that has any sort of hint of self hate.

If you say so.

You’re Goddamn right I do.

lol

“I’m a White guy, I hate myself, my self loathing along with my White savior complex will surely bring the world together even though the rest of the races or ethnicities view my virtue signaling as a sign of weakness like blood thrown into the waters for a feast of sharks. I’m just a regular White sacrificial lamb.”

Yeah, that ought to show them. :sunglasses:

Typical deluded propagandized fascist, making up fake quotes and claiming people said things that they didn’t.

No, that’s just how you appear to me. I like my version of you.

Nobody thought he meant that you literally said that. You don’t appear too smart.

And they were probably right from what I hear. The black on black crime in Chicago is through the roof - and even more now.

There is a reason why blacks want MORE police in their neighborhoods. And there is a good reason why they arrest more blacks.

The Truth is racist.

Indeed. :wink:

You know, I’m not so certain of WWIIIA purity in devotion to destroying his own Whiteness, has he allowed a black man to have sexual intercourse with his White wife or girlfriend in true cuckholdry display yet in attending observance as a part of black sexual reparations?

Only then can we interpret his anti-whiteness as being devout, pure, or true. :-k

I will wait for him to respond.

Say what? Mulat 2 resembles travails of transies, a pint the pseudo-solution- to an upstanding identity problem that appearance as -looks, if only they could kill

Cause we know the can, and d I in BLM.

The thing is about Trump, he plays for that, and win fir that
How can it be presumed that anything other than we come from Missouri will recapture faith in our form of government?

Is that you and your wife WW3?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERD5UTfZmk[/youtube]

If systemic racism was a thing, how come over 50% of professional basketball and American football players are black?

Funny, there’s hardly any East Asian basketball and football players, but Asian American women earn more than white American men.

Maybe it’s cause blacks and Asians differ culturally, and biologically, you think?

No Asian Mike Tyson, but plenty of Asians in STEM.

Gee I wonder why?

In systemically racist America, Jews and Asians are at the pinnacle of academic and economic achievement, and blacks at the pinnacle of athletic achievement.

And Hispanic Americans outlive white Americans by a few years.

Friends of yours WW3?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IlpD05eGI9Qs/

Beans, the secret is beans.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AK0jsRjPyYTo/

You fuckin’ Beaners. :laughing: