Microphone off.

Both Parties agreed to the format. Cut off their microphone if they violate the agreement.

What a simple suggestion.

“Two minutes Mister Biden.” Trump’s microphone is silenced.

“Two minutes Mister Trump.” Biden’s microphone is silenced.

In my view, Mister Trump lacks a certain decorum.

This was a squabble rather than a debate. Disappointing.

Having agreed to the format I’d have brought an egg timer with me. More to the point of taking advantage of the time. There is so much meat on the bone discarded.

Tonight’s debate, Microphone off.

oh god.

do we have to watch another one?

And the Free World moves 10 steps closer to Fascism.

USA is becoming like China and North Korea.

Shame on all of you allowing this to happen.

Only if you’re undecided, or curious.

Wish the microphone off thing wasn’t so predictable, but the candidates brought it on themselves.

I think I’ll vote a full republican ticket, just to be morbidly ironic. To do the stupidest things where it matters the most. This is how one defies the absurdity of existence and casts off the shackles of sissy phus.

Say I won’t.

I dare you. Triple dog.

I’m not into the ‘microphone off’ thing.

The real world doesn’t do that. The president is required to make snap decisions in the real world psychologies, not in a debate forum with moderators. Moderators questions are fine, but the rest is not how global politics ACTUALLY work! I want the person who can handle reality the best.

Sorry, I’m predisposed at the moment.

I would though.

Let me add to this prom…

If trump or Biden speaks the entire time, you know that they don’t listen and don’t give a fuck what anyone else says. I’d never vote for that person on an international stage.

The real world doesn’t silence microphones.

With the threat of Microphone off, I thought what the candidates had to say was easier to understand without all the noise.

Donald did reasonably well, the format seemed to suit him. Each time ‘Sleepy Joe’ criticised The Donald’s record, Donald asked why the previous administration hadn’t dealt with the issue. In fact, in my view, The Donald faired quite well, until the final question, at which point he made use of the opportunity to demonstrate his listening skills, a desirable attribute for the ‘Leader of the Free World’!

“Imagine this is your inauguration day, what will you say to Americans who did not vote for you?”

Donald began his response, proudly boasting of his past record of getting lots of people working - Black, Hispanic, Women, Asians - you name it. Then, pointing at ‘Sleepy Joe’… “But I’m cutting taxes, and he wants to raise everybody’s taxes - and he wants to put new regulations on everything - He will kill it if he gets in - you will have a depression the likes of which you’ve never seen. Your 401’s will go to hell and it will be a very sad day for this country!!! :-k :-”

‘Sleepy Joe’ then wrapped things up with a dignified response in which he spoke of uniting the nation.

Speaking as an impartial outsider, I confess, neither man fills me with confidence!

derleydoo:

‘Sleepy Joe’ then wrapped things up with a dignified response in which he spoke of uniting the nation.
Speaking as an impartial outsider, I confess, neither man fills me with confidence!

K: hello derelydoo…we are given but two choices… IQ45 and Biden…
is Biden my first choice? no, but that doesn’t matter if I have only two choices…
the history books will record that IQ45 is the single worst president in American
history… that alone is enough to get me to vote for the “other” guy…
regardless of who it is… I would vote for a bag of soiled diapers over
IQ45, given that choice… but we can only work with the choices we have…

I am pleased to see that you watch our little family squabble…

Kropotkin

Kropotkin:
I am pleased to see that you watch our little family squabble…

Given the fact that you are electing the person often referred to as, “Leader of the Free World” or, “The Most Powerful Man on the Planet,” I feel I should take an interest. Indeed, considering how influential he/she is in this country, I think the time is fast approaching when I/we get to vote!

Kropotkin: I am pleased to see that you watch our little family squabble…

D: Given the fact that you are electing the person often referred to as, “Leader of the Free World” or, “The Most Powerful Man on the Planet,” I feel I should take an interest. Indeed, considering how influential he/she is in this country, I think the time is fast approaching when I/we get to vote!
[/quote]
K: I agree with you… perhaps we should be able to vote in whatever elections are
going on… and in the spirit of cooperation, I should be able to vote your clown,
Boris, out of office…and you should be able to vote my clown out of office…

of course, in the spirit of cooperation :smiley:

Kropotkin