IQ45 TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

In stunning news, tonight IQ45 tested positive for the virus…him
and his wife… this news shows us the incredible stupidity of
his… even basic safety measures could have saved him this news…

this blows up at least the next presidential debate and possibly
the VP debate…and what does it mean? absolutely no one knows…

Kropotkin

It is clear that James had been talking about China quite often. The questions remain - Who was he talking to? What did he know? And most importantly, How did he know it?

What’s implied here?

so, I have spent the morning on liberal web sites in the comments section,
seeing what the left is saying about IQ45 testing positive for the virus…

most comments have the word “Karma” and ain’t she a bitch…

and I am surprised by the sheer number of people who think that
this is the IQ45 October surprise… a hail Mary play to win the election
by getting people to feel sorry for him…a lot of people wanted to
see the test results because they can’t trust anything that comes out of
IQ45 and this White House…and I can’t say I blame them for this kind
of thinking given how much this president and this White House lies,
lies, and then lies about the lies…not one person wished him dead,
but more then one hoped for a rather long term and very painful suffering
from this illness…

from the comments I saw, almost everyone is still willing to crawl over
a glass field getting shot at by the proud boys while escaping the virus
to vote IQ45 out of office…for most people, it would be far better that
IQ45 gets voted out of office rather then die or become incapacitated…
its a “BETTER” look…what most liberals want is a clear repudiation of
IQ45 and his policies at the voting booth…a victory so large that it can’t
be fought in court or thought of as being suspicious by being a close vote…

only a complete landslide by Biden will make the left feel very comfortable…

so in the spirit of being liberal, I hope that IQ45 gets well and recovers…

however only after the election when he loses badly…

Kropotkin

I can’t say if this is true or not, but the latest rumor is
that IQ45 has a fever and a cough… the first lady is asymptomatic
and that Biden and his wife has tested negative for the virus…

more to come…

Kropotkin

a GOP senator has tested positive and a WH staffer did to…

the supreme court nominee Barret coney? she tested positive
over the summer as did her husband meanwhile the president
of Notre Dame university just tested positive…

there will be more positive test coming out of the WH
and the congress, I’ll bet money on it…

Kropotkin

Here’s how Trump can spin it:

He deliberately exposed himself to the disease in order to make it very unlikely that, after recovery, he can ever contract it again. Meanwhile Joe Biden – 77 years old! – is still at risk of infection.

He put his own life on the line so that America will have a leader now all but immune to the disease.

Beleivable, given his level of desperation, though the risks associated with this group’s possible fatality are very high.

He can miraculously get the “official” “all clear” at an opportune moment before election, leaving him perceived as strong, healthy, a conqueror, immune and therefore not a risk in the health department (“not like his opponent” who could still get it and is old anyway - only by 3 years btw).

Up until then, he’d gain sympathy from the republican tribe, and lose no votes from the democrat tribe who weren’t going to vote for him anyway.

It’s just the kind of dumb risky play that you’d probably expect as a hail mary since he’s losing. He might not even have it, I don’t trust the guy 1 bit.

But whatever, America is on its way down anyway - I just don’t want that guy’s stupid face all over everywhere anymore, saying stupid shit all the time and getting rewarded and praised for it. It’s depressing. Even fucking Kanye West would be better.

Why are you celebrating PK?

Trump is going to get more sympathy votes now.

Thats how shallow our political system has become

Who feels sorry to the once middle class family, hovering under some god forsaken bridge, while fearing police and other homeless intrusion.

K: ummm, celebrating? at no point have I “celebrated”…
I have simple stated facts… but as we all know, facts
have a liberal bias…

as far as votes goes, who the hell knows what is going to happen…

I for one, don’t pretend to know what the future holds…

Kropotkin

PK wrote

Who have the Proud Boys shot?

The leader of the proud boys is said to be hispanic since the original founder stepped down and left his second in command in charge, can that be true of a white supremacist group? To have brown and black members? LOL on MSM lies.

K: I gave an example of how motivated people are to vote, hence they would, they would
crawl over a field of broken glass while being shot at by proud boys, in the midst of
the Covid-19… that is a example of how motivated people are to vote… that wasn’t
intended to be a real actual example of what HAS happened, it is how motivated they are…

Kropotkin

No democrat is going to ‘sympathy’ vote for this dumbass. If anything happens, he might actually lose votes from republicans by virtue of the irony alone; he babbles for six months that he doesn’t need a mask… then the idiot contracts the virus. It’s stupid shit like this that slowly adds up and changes people’s perspective about this dipshit and his character.

However, we are talking about conservatives, and they’ve never been the brightest bunch or the best judges of character. So even this might not dissuade them, I dunno.

Now I’ll tell ya what’s going to boil the blood of the conservatives. If and when the sonofabitch dies, nobody on the left is going to say ‘I told you so’, and it’s going to be that silence that’ll enrage them.

Update:

A team of doctors are starting him on regeneron cocktail

See how reacts.

So you are just furthering the misinformation out there about the Proud Boys? How apropos of a liberal progressive.

K: he is now at Walter Reed hospital… for several days…
this isn’t looking good…

Kropotkin

PK: from the comments I saw, almost everyone is still willing to crawl over
a glass field getting shot at by the proud boys
[/quote]
K: I gave an example of how motivated people are to vote, hence they would, they would
crawl over a field of broken glass while being shot at by proud boys, in the midst of
the Covid-19… that is a example of how motivated people are to vote… that wasn’t
intended to be a real actual example of what HAS happened, it is how motivated they are…

Wd: So you are just furthering the misinformation out there about the Proud Boys? How apropos of a liberal progressive.
[/quote]
K: I tried very hard to idiot proof my example, but clearly I failed… I cannot be
any clearer about my example… as it was AN EXAMPLE, not a real life fact…I was not
passing or furthering any “misinformation” about the proud boys…
I simple used them as an EXAMPLE of how motivated people are to vote…

Kropotkin

Bring me one of these proud boys, please. Just gimme ten minutes with em. Go to their site and petition their leader. I want the smartest one they got.

Wait why am I here talking about this crap. i should be singing with Neil.