Nepotism?

Btw thanks I guess. I had forgot you had called me pretty.

What is it with this site?

how peaceful…

Oh right sorry

If you can’t remember it, it never happened right? Wrong!

I’ll reply to your edited-out initial reply: No! I wasn’t watching and waiting on, what everyone else was watching and waiting on… do tell me why I should have been, or why you thought I was?

I admire that you are working on being of better character, as we all have to do from time to time, in working on the Self.

I was sent abusive DMs (known as PMs, in other circles) from him, some years back now, telling me about my conduct on the boards. One wonders if he was getting off on doing so…

He recently tried to draw me into another (weird) drama, but I didn’t bite, and he quickly ceased that line of inquiry.

I’ll cut him some slack… for now. ; )

seriously peaceful… no noise.

A pardon is a double edge sword. To use if for self would be to acknowledge something illegal was done.

Only good in federal courts. States can continue with their respective legal processes.

spaz

My UCP PM messages “in” Box has just one PM from MagsJ. It was for the board warning you gave me for standing up to you. Oct 5 2019.

I have a screen capture of my “Sent” PM messages from the UCP. There is no record, in it, of me ever sending you a PM. Perhaps your UCP still has evidence of it in your PM messeges in box.

You could be just making shit up here MagsJ.

I’m curious if Carleas has a record of anything “like what you claim to have taken place” in the back-ups he’s done.

_
I have no reason to make shit up.

Don’t worry, I won’t poke Mowk, anymore… for he might cry if I continue to.

Poke all you wish MagsJ, just do it with some integrity.

I did ; )

1. For the record, In this circle, they are called PM’s, you can verify this for yourself through the UCP.

2. No, I did not send you abusive PM’s.

3. Take a little peak back through the order of the posts in question in this thread. I edited my reply to your response, not to the message above it, which is what you responded to.

What a girl you are Mo.

2b) if you have any evidence you can find it in your UCP from your “Inbox”.

3b) the sequence of events in your recollection is out of order.

This is some great bullshit.

these settings have remained unchanged since I joined. No, I’m not thinking we exchanged PM’s

I still have the PM she sent to me… would that be helpful?
global.JPG

_
I have no inclination in continuing this, as I’m done here.

Later, padre!

Will I let you just walk away from the things that are just not factual you have said, regardless your opinion? You can think I am a creep, just because that is your opinion, but you can’t attempt to back it up with things that just plain aren’t true.

Apparently, you haven’t excepted my previous apology.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 7&t=196434

Now, back to the OP.

Would the courts change their minds and consider pardons to his family, as nepotism?

Trump says: you break the rules for me and I’ll give you a pardon. Clear the swamp.

The swamp has become fetid since trump took office.