Kitchen table stuff......

Ever wonder why Biden is in the lead?

I can tell you… it is the kitchen table stuff…
young kids don’t get that…

I have been married for almost 25 years and much of that
time was spent at the kitchen table trying to figure out how
to pay this bill or that bill or avoiding going under trying to
pay medical bills… We have faced that… I had surgery some
years ago and our share of the total medical, was over $70,000…

and so, you sit around the kitchen table trying to figure out how to pay
that without going broke… those are the issues that working families
face every single day… who gives a fuck if Biden makes a few bucks along
way? I am more concerned about not going broke… the kitchen table stuff…

and that is why Biden is winning… because IQ45 is about, as conservatives
are about, conspiracy theories and payoffs and the like, and who cares
if you can’t pay your bills or you are about to be evicted?

I for one, just can’t get worked up about conspiracy theories when
I am just trying to keep my head above water…

and why should anyone think about conspiracy theories when
life is about the kitchen table stuff?

Kropotkin

You know pete I got a short left leg by about 9/16 and I should have special shoes not like forest gump’s though. But the goddamn shoes cost like 800 hunerd or there abouts. Who the fuck has 800 for a pair of shoes man. So I gotta get size 11 so I can stuff two extra soles in the left shoe to raise me on up and level me out. We’re talking constant lower back pain or a dreadfully uncomfortable pinched left foot. I have to decide between which of these working class plights I must eternally suffer because I can’t afford no shoes.

K: and then how important is this conspiracy nonsense?

not very… and that is my point…the right wing is promoting stuff
that has nothing to do with the “kitchen table stuff” of existence…

I too suffer from severe back pain due to spinal stenosis that happened many
years ago and for which I had back surgery…kitchen table stuff…

Kropotkin

And why would any bipedal homniped have a problem with shoes today? I’m sorry what year is this again? Isnt the shoe problem something we solved in like 1076 or something? Why doesn’t every single bipedal homniped with working legs, have shoes (provided they want them)?

How is this even possible?

Do you know how many people engaged in the jovial exchanges of cajolery with friends that we find so precious, would love to be able to drop the quip: ‘walk a mile in my shoes, buddy’, but cant because they literally dont have any shoes.

Because China (along with Western communists - Twitter, Facebook, Google major American media networks) has gone to extremes to get him there and now desperately trying to prevent him from being exposed -

Never focus on Hiden, Lyin Biden. Don’t look!

And once again, conspiracy theory
Instead of kitchen table stuff.

On the other hand, a big swath of Trump’s base consist of white working class folks.

So, there must be something beyond “paying the bills” that draws them to him. Things like, say, God and race and homosexuality and guns and “value voter” issues that tend to attract more conservative voters.

The rest basically revolves around this guy’s speculations: youtu.be/vxVH2WOy2DM

You mean like Kitchen Table Stuff.

Maybe Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden should have thought about that kitchen table stuff when he was making background deals to sell out America to the CCP.

Let’s just say that had Hillary “Goldman Sachs” Clinton played the class card in 2016, she would almost certainly have beaten Trump in the Electoral College.

On the other hand, there are those racist, sexist, homophobic reactionaries in the white working class who are still very much “pawns in the game” played by the crony capitalist ruling class in America.

What America needs some insist is the revival of a labor movement able to actually organize the working class to take on the “swamp” that intertwines Wall Street, K Street, the White House and Capital Hill. And increasingly the courts too.

But that means putting more than just a dent in our godawful “society” itself: pop culture, mindless consumption, the worship of celebrity.

And, again, try at least to make the attempt at intelligent discussion.

K: is the “culture wars” kitchen table stuff?

As you suggested it seems to be in the conservative working class group,
but it is also big in the conservative south… whereas I don’t believe that
the “Culture war” stuff is kitchen table stuff with the “left” side of America…

the “culture war” stuff on the left is basically, basically a given with the left…
for example, gay marriage… there is really nothing to discuss there as
far as the left is concern…as with “God”… the “assumption” on the left
is that “God” either doesn’t exists or he doesn’t matter… it isn’t a thing…

the things that “Irk” the conservatives in regards to the culture wars,
are simply a given with the left… it isn’t worth a kitchen table talk with us…

Kropotkin

I always say that what people do to and for god is what they’d be if given incredible powers themselves…

Which is a very sad commentary on the human species.