A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

I had considered posting this last year but seeing how no one here was interested or knowledgeable at all about international activities, I put it off. But now, especially after COVID (the “China Virus”) and the expose’ of China’s involvement with Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden, I decided to introduce what seems a revelation to most people on this board.

Since the 1980’s China has been fully engaged in The Art of War (- Sun Tzu) with the West. The tactic is spelled out in the book as, “Don’t declare war until you have already won”. And what that means is that you secretly, subtly (using “minuscule affects = affectance”) undermine your opponent while appearing to be innocent and even sympathetic. Once they are obviously too weak to fight a war, declare war and take over.

The undermining is always an issue of causing internal chaos, division, disease, poverty, and blind reactive hatred within the opponent. Get them to fight among themselves. The US CIA and Israel’s Mosad are world famous for instigating this behavior within countries they want to change. That is why they are referred to as “Big Satan and Little Satan”.

and while they are declining, you quietly build up your own weapons of war. China has done that in spades. Who has been funding them for the past 40 years? The West (out of sympathy for being an “underdeveloped country”). Now they are extremely ready for war except that Mr Trump quickly rebuilt the US military - “drats foiled again”. Now China must get a sympathizer into the White House so that the US military can be re-depleted as Mr Obama had kindly done before. Hidin, Lyin Binen - “China is no threat. They are good people”.

Currently in the US China is fully involved in keeping America divided in hatred while attempting every means to prevent themselves from being seen as involved. They literally assassinate people who might expose them. The Jewish left does the exact same thing (it isn’t a new strategy). In Christianity and Islam it is known as “The Devil” (a strategy not a person).

Right now it is a battle - The Devil vs Donald Trump. Never speak of China, “It is the Russians”.

So what we are all living through RIGHT NOW is actually WW3 - East vs West - phase 1.

Do any of you realize which side you have been actively supporting?

Just out of curiosity, suppose all of this isn’t true just because you believe that it’s true. Instead, suppose it’s actually in fact true.

If you were in a position of power and had the capacity to change it all, what would your own rendition of the “best of all possible worlds” look like?

How would you handle China and, having succeeded, what would you put in its place?

Wrong.

Yes.

I consider you a minority. :slight_smile:

And you never speak up enough (despite what the ILP Commie Club says).

Now that Hunter, and thus Joe Biden have been exposed, what you say is true. Both US political parties are guilty of selling-out USA to our foreign enemies, but the DNC are the worst of the litter. Their corrupt runs the deepest, and now the public is beginning to see. It is a very, very good thing that this happens now. Because if the corruption had sunk even a little bit deeper, it might have been too late to reverse course. Trump has been reversing the course, probably unintentionally and ‘accidentally’. I doubt that even he knew what he was getting into.

The corruption of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, the FBI, are all domino’d with Hunter’s laptop.

The US establishment is receiving a critical hit.

Along with the intentional chaos being injected into the US public (“covid” and race-wars), all the pieces of the puzzle are lining up. The US has devastating and crippling enemies both foreign and domestic. Unless the proper corrections are made immediately, the “Free World” will come to an end. At the very least, it is titter tottering on the edge of the precipice.

Shills like Iamb and PK, along with the crony Marxists on this forum (Sil and his followers), it becomes even more blatant and obvious how deep the rot goes.

Surrounded on all sides by the Enemies of Freedom and Liberty.

These people are driven by Self-Hatred, Self-Destruction, and Nihilism. They have nothing to lose, and are enthralled by enemies and actors they do not comprehend and do not know exist. Puppets to the establishment, DNC, and therefore, CCP.

You aren’t actually wrong there… here, I’m considered rare… due to having a specific combination of socio-cultural and politico-religious traits and principles, respectively.

I have decided to make good use of this rarity in my maturer years…

Yea… but like all good Leftists, they either ignore and change the subject so-as-not-to-have-to-enter into it, or they divert the exchange by choosing only what they are comfortable addressing… and I can’t be assed. I have found other means and ways of responding to them though, so I’m still in the game… :slight_smile:

I am not anti the Left-leaning countries and continents though, and I don’t think we should interfere in their affairs or them ours.

A good synopsis on the state of current US affairs, and I agree on the proposal of that of the proper corrections needing to be immediately made… whatever they may be, but I don’t support the/anything inciteful.

In this way, by the definition of ‘war’ as is perceived. and admittedly so, as some would see constant struggle(war) with periods of relative piece as the modus operans. periodically being the case; rather then it’s reverse.

Its like the underlying analogy to the difference between Hobbs and Thoreau, —
in terms of their diverse view on social contract…

The ideological struggle and their corresponding ‘affectance’

The old idea vs. it’s variable perception. Is the bottle half full or, half empty. This is the kind of optics with which the intelligence community deals with, and this is why conspiracies are part and parcel of international relations.

There is swing on both sides that affords appearent manipulation, and the more interpenetrated of the two social systems are, of national self interest ,and the more prone they become to be able to create the resemblent state of war and peace, the more actual power they derive from optics and semantics.

That both, Russia and China did mutually do this , there is no doubt.With the demise of communism, the new strategic combatants have evolved new players :China and the US.

China won, against the USSR, and moved closer to aclearer semblance to world domination.

The Sino-Russian war , was contained in ideological frameworks in hidden perimeters, never coming to actual war, always contained in the Confiuscious-confines of the paper tiger half awake sleepiness of a society borne out of their parlors of imperial indifference to individual life. Since the sheer numbers afford an identifiable social control over their enormous population , social movement becomes reactionary, and almost suggestively automatic

The ‘goulash’ of their ideological mix was not even unique on the Communist stage, Yugoslavia’s Tito, successfully revised the effects.that political hybred systems could instrumentally steer the course of their destiny by, the easiest of applied suggestion. This was thought under the gun, so fear dominated political and psychological stability.

The real effects are more consistent with covert international operations, based on the economic features of involvement in the world stage, where the conflict, understandibly based on the featured that Marx held up to a mirror that Spengler held up. The mirroring of the substantial (ontological) reality, inverting the substantiality of the ideological struggle; as per social indoctrination that never relied on 'western ’ interpretation of basic human rights.

The cultish, familiarly inscribed tribalism , can never be erased in the Eastern world, all ideologies are mere dressed up simulations of social organization, totally and naturally adopting a quasi military state of mind, without allowing the sense of the mystery of simulated adaptation of any pronounced ideological reificaton to effect any ‘real’ need for appeasement , or revision

The ‘East’ consisted throughout the ages as masters of disguise, and it is especially evident now, that their art of political ambiguity has really come home to roost.

China has always , throughput the ages , never abandoned their archaic imperium, and remained a hidden power, that most recently another infamous adventurer -Nixon- was able to open up.

This war, now, having been placed in cross hairs, transforming an ideological into substantive struggle , axiomatically, creates the optical illusion of an imminent, overt conflict

Not so, the wisdom of a covert struggle, has always benefited the silent restraint that a new, evolving marketplace, so necessary to the stage required by late Capitalism, to enrich those, who historically been understood to be the consumers and not the producers of the substance of ideas, over material. China’s inversion can not be represented by the neo Kantian solution of Western ideals, that Spengler so adequately foreshadowed centuries since.

The deconstructed populations are falling back into an unprecedened tribalism of political tragedy, a drama foreshadowed long ago.

Sorry, double post.

How about you, then:

My reply to that is to do what can be done to put the CCP back into its borders - put the devil back into its cage and ensure that it stays there. Then let the Chinese deal with it.

Same with Iran.

No, my hypothetical involves you actually having the power to reconfigure China [and all the rest of us] into your own rendition of the “best of all possible worlds”.

Focus in on human interactions of note and let us know the sort of laws that you would enact and enforce.

In other words, being the omniscient political objectivist that you are.

And I’m still waiting for your arguments here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&start=75

My response wouldn’t be much different.

With what I have learned recently, I think that I would assign a team of Chinese to study James’ SAM co-op and see if it suits them. If not, I would assign a team to study a separation of powers constitution similar to the US Constitution to see how well it might fit.

Whatever type of governing they are to use has to fit them. One size does NOT fit all. So I would have them study and choose one for themselves after very deep and careful sequestered debate.

Come to think of it there is no reason to not host that debate before doing anything other than halting CCP aggression. People are not toys to be experimented with just because someone else has an idea.

I would institute Christianity as the American religion, and put the Bible back in public schools, along with Discipline.

America suffers from low spiritual strength.

Sorry man that silly shit dont work no more. We no longer believe we’ll go to heaven if we just do our jobs. You’ll have to invent some other means to keep control of the working classes.

Religion is an old opiate. We’ont smoke that shit no more.

now, they’ll make do with a minimum wage and taxes for the rich.

booya!

And the starving goats or whatever. In the sacred valley.

_
Religiosity is actually on the rise… spirituality, in particular.

It’s not about worshipping Something, but about going back to basics and instilling morals and values, in one’s-self. I think the West is trying to rid themselves from false idols and foreign gods, that doesn’t benefit them one bit. Nothing to do with controlling the workers, but the opposite.
_
The Church of England now has only 1% attendance, and will soon no longer exist… as it now has no use or benefit to its ex-congregation, while Spiritual, Christian/Catholic, and Eastern practices are on the rise.

I saw those stats on TV, on a daytime topical Sunday show… but the astute already know such things, through the various channels of communication, that they frequent.

If you think Religion doesn’t work, then I think you’re out of touch with Average Joe.

It works more effectively than ever before. Most Christians have adapted to the times by now.

Exactly.