The true purpose of continued masks and lockdowns -
Psychological submission and financial bondage

Globalists:
[list]"For your own good but

• For thee. Not for me.
    [list]Get used to it."[/list:u][/list:u]

Does it seem that way to you?

Hi obsrvr,

Can you spell this out a little further in terms of what the end consequence/intention is here? Once the population has “psychologically submitted and is financially bound”, then what? In what ways has society changed?

And if you’ve already written about this in-depth, feel free to redirect me to another post!

Yep, all those conmen are hypocrites from the white house reporters who remove their masks when they think the cameras are off, to the politicians who attend maskless gatherings, to Dr. Fauci sitting next to people at baseball game without his mask on. UN Agenda 21 and the Great Reset worldwide.

Why do we need another vaccine for the flu? The hysterics being pushed are ridiculous. People killed in car wrecks listed as Covid deaths. Ridiculous. Half my families already had it and recovered without incident and the same of another family I know where old age and numerous risk factors killed no one. Meanwhile, nothing about this flu season or the thousands of deaths its causing because they are one in the same.

Also read that medical facilities are suspending services, especially surgeries, until the vaccine is released so they can require patients to get vaccine meanwhile they are financially incentivized for pushing innoculations. My Aunt’s surgery was cancelled on Dec 15 which now I’m doubting is due to a maxed out ICU but rather awaiting double payments for general procedure and vaccine compensation both.