An ILP Call to Arms!

I have been elected (by one - I think they call that “appointed” :wink: ) as “The Minister of Our Truth”, referencing “our truth” as hopefully “The Truth” adverse to “their truth” - a crock of lies, falsehoods, and fake news.

As I understand the world’s workings, nothing can be accomplished in society without a group effort.

So with that in mind and as my first formal act, I call for a coalition signup of membership.

For those dedicated to uncovering and revealing the actual truths concerning events surrounding the US President Mr Donald Trump against the compounded lies upon lies, counter lies to lies, and even lies about lies this is the time and place. It is time to stand up and be counted (literally).

The proposed dedication of membership includes -

• A willingness to be recognized as a member. - courage
  • Researching to reveal what appears to be the more hidden real truth behind the obfuscation. - dedication to facts
  • A visible effort to verify that the exposed truth has solid reason for believing it is the real truth - “Our Truth”. - dedication to reliability
  • Reluctance to spout merely intuitive or baseless opinion as anything but current opinion - IMHO. - dedication to reducing deception
  • In sight of knowing that accidents occur and that there will always be unknowns potentially revealed later, the overt willingness to to openly say - “I misspoke”, “I made a mistake”, “I got confused”, “Apparently I was wrong about that”, “now I can see…”, or similar followed by a stated apology to the audience. - humility in the face of reality
  • A dedication to defending the continued existence and strength of this coalition. - resistance to corruption or entropy
  • Acceptance of a posting-signature displayed badge - "Member of The Coalition of Truth - member ### / (total membership count at the time of registration)

Those of deceit either by purpose or irreverence shall not prevail!

If feeling that desire to do something that might actually count, signup right now, right here by posting -
“I would like to be a proud member of this ILP Coalition for Truth”

Upon a simple majority of existing (registered) members, all such requests will be granted.

If you can’t recognize that this is the time to stand up and be counted then you have not raised your gaze above your own feet - you have not recognized the fog all around you and its source - you have not realized the serious need to take a perspective from above the clouds - you have not seen that this is not merely about the USA’s preferred method of choosing its President but rather an event that strongly affects the entire world - Britain, Australia, Europe, India, Taiwan, the Middle East, Africa, and literally ALL countries and nations throughout the world - and its potentially very dire future.

Further rules of membership and organizational operation shall be introduced and decided upon at a later date.

Are you going to DO something or just continue to BE nothing?

Please post accordingly.

I am curious what a non citizens stake in it is? You are a foreign subversive attempting to meddle in the US election? As are all the members from ILP that aren’t from the United States of America. You want to tell me when you got a vote in the matter? We have Brazilians living who knows where, Venezuelans living in Canada, and you, where ever you are from.

You think you have earned a voice in the matter?

No. You have no vote.

The real truth supersedes the honorable concern for foreign interference. Deceit, wherever is lies (LIES) is destructive to ALL nations and all peoples. Accurate information is not “interference” with a democratic process.

This is similar to the current suit by Texas against the unconstitutional voting practice of other states. By THEM being deceitful in their voting methods, they infringe upon the rights of Texas voters as a State. And by the US as a whole being deceived, the entire world is infringed upon in all that they do and can do. And by thus, ALL have a stake in what happens to the most influential nations throughout the world.

Do you disagree?

He’s attempting to do actual journalism, duh.

This is laughable to me.

Donald Trump is the first psychopath ever elected to president in the US.

Every psychopath is a narcissist by definition, and narcissists are defined by the characteristic of their biologically wired (like an animal of prey) seductive period.

The man is a fucking psychopath people.

ANY president can deregulate to raise the stock market (even in Covid)

Only a psychopath WOULD deregulate!!!

Life is not easy and trump has no nuance and doesn’t give a shit; never has, never will.

Didn’t you once mention you’re Canadian?

No. I mentioned I was born in Florida, you are willfully ignorant aren’t you? When it suits you? Where was it you said you were born?

You didn’t. Nor were you very straight forward where you live, or what you do?

So no vote in the matter. No protected right to an opinion in the matter.

Pretty much a foreign subversive shooting off his mouth.

EC, all married presidents who produced biological children by having sex are per your sex debate challenge psychopaths! So you’ve lost credibility points with your claim about Trump being the only psychopathic president.

EC, you’ve been Fact Checked!

The new ILP in a nutshell!! :laughing:

You’re correct by my definition. Unfortunately, Donald fails the current definition.

The way it works in modern clinical psychology is that all psychopaths are narcissists but not every narcissist is a psychopath.

The distinction being that narcissists still have the ability to feel guilt or remorse. Something Donald doesn’t have.

We live in a shitty world Wendy, even if you exclude my meta conversations about existence.

The United States deserves better than a psychopath.

It really does. Every country does.

No, this is the same ILP.

Bam, Biggie has been Fact Checked!

So your claim is that no one can ever speak the truth about anything that might have an affect upon China, Russia, Iran, the EU, the UK, Africa, Australia, Canada, or any other country.

So truth and I suppose any statements are as of now disallowed on any international board.

If you aren’t a U.S. citizen, take your complaint to the UN or to you local government.

I have a problem with any single individual that thinks he knows the truth.

Science works through hypothesis, and theory and moves from there.

Maybe I’ll just sneak in through Mexico.

And I just heard that Youtube is banning ANY video that claims fraud in the US elections.

Mowk, no leftist style bullying allowed and no discrimination against citizens of other countries. Them’s our rules in this thread!

That would make you both a foreign subversive and an illegal alien. You’d have better luck sneaking in from where you are. Or you could go home, and make some impact there.

You say that now, but after I snuck in you would be calling the people wanting to throw me out or silence me rasiss.

It was only a matter of time.

When did you get to make any rules in a thread. I can’t even get Carleas to enforce the rules he has already made for these threads.

Wendy, have you plucked every petal from that rose I sent you?