Glimpses of the Genius

Call in the Marines!

I wonder how that would go over. :smiley:

And exactly what would they be tasked to do? :confused:

Maybe Marines would operate a national in person election redo with paper ballots and necessary verifications. Then manually conduct forensic audits for any challenges.

I’ll make a deal with you. We let the piece of shit re-run all the votes and do the whole thing again. But if he loses THIS TIME, he goes to prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

Deal?

mail in ballots are paper ballots

how about just the 2nd part

Hold on…in person national revote with military, dems, reps, and non partisan officials monitoring election. Sorry, no re-run of bogus mail in ballots and online machines, but more the Canada way on paper and manual counting and I think voters should get a copy of their vote with a registration number as proof and the registration number should be listed online in numerical order after it’s been counted under the chosen candidates name for each seat, then everyone can verify that their votes were counted correctly. <———That’s the “deal.” If Trump wins, all Libtards on ILP can never complain about Trump or anything Trump related again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey9WJUMKAcU[/youtube]

A recount is meaningless at this point. Dems would deny its validity since they already cheated a fake victory. They know they can’t cheat twice in a row.

Why a vid about Smartmatic when the issue is with Dominion?

Who’s talking about a recount here? I’m calling for an entire new election with in person voting on paper ballots administered by a the marines where everything is verified and counted by all sides.

I mean recount or revote, are both useless, because Dems will reject every outcome except the one they already cheated.

Par the course, Nancy Pelosi would never allow a fair recount/revote, ever.

Trump executive orders it, we and the marines do it, and let Congress sue their lying asses off. And all the marines and official observers involved need to wear body cams to capture the entire operation.

u guys are having a really hard time right now u r going to have to figure out how to cope with this maybe find a support group or something

I’d rather bring an exorcist to Congress.

im pretty sure mitch mcconnell died like 15 years ago and theyve been doing some weekend at bernies shit with him this whole time u cant keep electing people to govt who hate govt

biden is literally a walking-corpse, u see his eyes and dead stare? hes already two steps in the grave

hiden biden needs his wife next to him in interviews, lol this is ur candidate, how embarrassing 4 u?

i didnt vote for biden i voted against trump

side note, the title of this thread keeps throwing me off. every time i click new posts and this pops up i click it and i keep thinking that it is going to be a thread full of pictures of me

To be honest, I expected this from trump. Not only that, assuming that I bought some puts in stock market but unfortunately ( only for me) trump shouts far more than he bites. He does not have the balls to take that kind of action. If he honesty thinks that he lost becsuse of cheating, he should not be afraid of overturning the reasult by any means possible, no matter what the consequences may be. That is what a true patriot should have been done. But, his courage ends at tweeting or issuing press releases.

With love,
Sanjay

Not only you, my guess is that most of the 53% voters who voted for Biden, did so for the same reason. Biden was never an issue in the election. The whole voting was either for Trump or against him.

With love,
Sanjay