USD

Most of the people are unable to realize but USD is main problem of US economy. The issue with USD is that it has been accepted as undisputed international currency. Almost all other countries keep their foreign currency reserves in dollars. According to some estimates more than half of the total dollars available in the world are owned by other countries than US. It is considered as safe haven just like gold so whenever any economic crisis comes up, major financial players all over the world start accumulating USD, which inflates its rates in comparison ti other currencies. That affects US economy deeply as it increases the cost of production In US and makes its goods and services economically uncompetitive.

As i see it, US has to let go the international dominance/acceptance of USD. The other option is to introduce another currency for US internal consumption. if that has been the case, all this printing of USD by the FED in the name of economic relief would have made that NEW currency cheaper and thus more competitive.

with love,
sanjay

Won’t be a problem for much longer Zinnat, death of the dollar as the world reserve currency is right around the corner.

Afterwards the United States will politically, socially, and economically collapse internally.

Also, I wish India good luck in its ongoing fight against the communist Chinese and Pakistan. I admire India’s rich cultural and historical heritage which is something to be proud of.

_
Is India/China the new WW3, or a border scrap? when did that even start?

[/quote]
No, Zero.

The economy of US may collapse but USD will not. On the contrary, In that case, USD will strengthen more which will again compound the problems of US.

Yes, India certainly has a very rich historical heritage which is share by Pakistan. The history of the China also goes back to the same age too.

with love,
sanjay

These small skirmishes on the borders are going on since last 2 years but sincerely doubt that it can reach at the stage of full scale war.
The problem is that Indian and china has a very long sharing border which is more than 14000km long but it is not mutually agreed border. It is rather LAC (line of actual control) than actual border. So, both sides keep claiming the territories of the other side of the LAC.

India lost a golden chance of settling this dispute some where in the starting of sixties when Chinese president Zhou Enlai offered a parley and reasonable agreement too but unfortunately, indian PM of that time( Nehru) rejected the chinese offer because of his own politital reasons. All that resulted into the Indo-China war of 1962 and china won that. But, the borders are still disputed.

with love,
sanjay

What’s the bigger picture?

The two countries have fought only one war, in 1962, when India suffered a humiliating defeat. Both sides see their contested border areas as strategically important in the event of another conflict.
If neither side gives way, the stand-off could have destabilising consequences for the region. If they come to blows again, there is a risk of escalation between the world’s most populous countries, both established nuclear powers.
The military tension at the border is mirrored by growing political tension, which has strained ties between Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
There is also the potential for economic fallout, as China is one of India’s biggest trading partners. India’s government recently banned more than 150 China-linked apps, including the hugely popular TikTok, citing security concerns.
Many observers have said talks are the only way forward - both countries have so much to lose.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-53062484
_

How ever are they going to settle the dispute?

I’ve noticed that my eBay search results produce International results being sold in USD… so from America, and not in the AUS $ or EU €… as my product searches had previously generated.

…also, Google now generates our search results from America… as well as the UK, instead of from the EU and the UK. The world ain’t messing around, in updating global systems with the immediate changes in the socio/economic-political sphere, of new policy and amends.