January 6th

I find it odd the level of public happenings going on from January 6th to the 22nd, like Trump inviting his supporters to Washington D.C. during this period. [And that’s not the only thing either.] Something tells me a new game is a foot. I could very well be wrong of course but something strikes me as odd within our lovely transitional national backdrop. :sunglasses:

Lots of rumors and speculations out there, we’ll just have to wait and see. :sunglasses:

There’s something about this transition of power that seems irregular, unusual, or off, like there is something more going on behind the public purview.

I have similar suspicions but isn’t it always the case that hidden strategies and agendas are underfoot?

I think there are only two option -

• sit and wait to be burned again - do nothing
  • start poring water on things - do something

Pence is going to read the dueling slate of electors, Arizona comes first. Will he count the Dem or Rep electors first? Who will object first? Which votes will be counted?

That’s what everybody is bracing for.

bitchute.com/video/iZ66H9UIwo3o/

I listened to that entire phone call. I haven’t heard how it is being reported yet. I noted that the secretary of state for Georgia responds exactly like several people on this board - denial without providing any counter evidence.

They did superficially agree for the two teams (Georgia’s and Mr Trump’s) to get together - but - Georgia is still not going to provide any evidence to back their claims that there wasn’t much fraud at all. And that sounds like it is just going to be a typical thread on this board where the Left merely denies and restates their version of the story - over and over - no evidence or reasoning - just denying and restating.

But I guess we will see.

[b]The way I see it presently: :sunglasses:

A) Trump and republicans find some sort of last minute magical smoking gun that puts a stop to a Biden presidential administration, this emboldens his political base and supporters everywhere, but the outrage alone guarantees a secession of democratic states against republican ones. Civil war achieved.

B) Beijing Biden very much does become the 46th president, however him being soft on China, supporting more lock downs, possibly supporting mandatory vaccines, and cuddling with known political Marxists or communists will cause half the country to despise him that truly believes that the elections were stolen. Civil war is still achieved but at a much later date down the road. [Possibly after his first or second year of office.]

Either A or B the United States economy is still on the verge of collapse [currency crisis] where neither Trump or Biden can stop that. Civil war also achieved. China is on the ascendant and the United States is in serious decline on the road to ruin/ disintegration. :sunglasses:
[/b]

Or –

Insurrection Act -

• Mr Trump wins and declares Insurrection - removing all lock downs, removing section 230, securing the border, arresting rioters, returning criminals to jail, restoring the economy.
  • Beijing Biden wins and declares Insurrection - mandating lock downs, applying section 230 to MSM, opening up the borders, arresting conservatives, eliminating any hope of any economy at all.
  • Before inauguration Mr Trump declares Insurrection and proceeds from there.

I believe that when Trump wins 2nd term, the gloves comes off, riots will require martial law.

Insurrection Act and sedition will need to be addressed, probably Military Tribunals to fully investigate and prosecute nation-wide voter fraud.

I’d like to see the Media brought in for their complicity in this Election Fraud too.

If he can’t remove the “stone cast into the eye” of the DOJ, he might have to resort to marshal law. But he will, and should, avoid that because insurrection is far more gentle in accomplishing the same thing.

Marshal law should be the last straw. you really don’t want your military roaming your streets. They will very seriously lock you down and not necessarily be polite about it. People who don’t understand it and resist will end up killed. That is not something to just assume is necessary until all options are exhausted.

I think there will be a lot of disappointed members of this forum January 7th, but time will tell.

I can’t to see all the liberals when Trump slam-dunks congress and we go to one-voter per state.

While I’m not actively hoping for the destruction of the country, an uprising based on false premises that accomplishes goals aligned with what I perceive to be in the best interest of the country would also be a win.

Yeah, there’s that too. :sunglasses:

Martial law is a bait and trap, if conservatives fall into that line of thinking it will be the rally cry of leftists or Marxists for the next thirty years. They want a violent collective reaction of conservatives and of course they’ll probably get one.

As for me, I’m neutral. I hate everybody really. I hate neoconservatives, I hate Marxists, I hate republicans, I hate democrats, I hate globalists, and I hate neoliberals. If a civil war breaks out in the United States I’m just going to do my own thing, it’s kinda hard wanting to fight for a cause when you literally hate both sides that are fighting. If democrats and republicans started killing each other in mass tomorrow I really wouldn’t even care in that I hate them both. I probably hate democrats just a little bit more though honestly, but that doesn’t mean I’m cozying up with republicans either.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA-mbSkQM6M[/youtube]

These mother fuckers have beat, harassed, threatened, intimidated, killed, burned innocent Americans and small businesses for the last two years.

Fuck em, spill their blood, let them get a taste of their own medicine.

They started it.

Yeah, I hate ANTIFA and BLM also. ^^^

like what far corner of the fucked up internet do you even go to to come up with this kind of nonsense? i dont think ive ever met anyone who was so dead wrong about so many facts about how things actually work. seriously what do i type into my browser to find people who believe all this stuff?

The biggest problem for republicans and neoconservatives alike is their economic platform which I’m a critic of myself, it’s no wonder why we have so many Marxists or communists in this country now when you have the greatest amount of economic inequality for any modern western industrial nation and the republicans don’t even bother trying to reform where it is the same failed status quo business as usual. I really hate wealthy neoconservative suburbanites that basically fling their noses at the poor or basically go around spitting on them. It’s why I can never support republicans or get behind them entirely.

On the other hand you have democrats with their cultural Marxism, anti family, pro abortion, anti-white [all white people are evil , must be destroyed], open borders, pro globalism, and corporate cheerleading which sucks also. I understand their desire for economic reform, however they’re also unrealistic in their expectations as well. It’s basically run by a bunch of blue haired bulldyke ANTIFA lesbians [rabid feminists] and the rest of the ilk concerning their political platform.

This is really why I hate and despise both political parties to sum it up in a short description, I’m sure I could find many more reasons to hate both political parties if I had to think it out much more in depth.

It’s all so tiresome…

joker if you tripped over a big enough bag of money to not have to worry about it anymore then i dont think youd give 2 shits about politics and i wouldnt blame you one bit

_
…but he’s summed-up the flaws in both parties, very well.
Similar to here, but much more extreme than here…