Starting to feel uncomfortable.

Sheesh the tension is mounting. Not just with my boyfriend but here, too!

I decided to spend some time away from the men in my life.

How’s the comfort level now that Demonrats are straight repealing and cancelling Free Speech and the Constitution in general?

YIKES!

Next they’re going to start filling up these Concentration Camps they made years ago, it’s all planned out.

Show me??

her husband was once arrested for exposing himself to a minor. she’s got a decent rap sheet herself.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1r2rdmWsPE[/youtube]

“Even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXBtiWQE3gk[/youtube]

:frowning:

My brother used to watch the Twilight Zone, the horror show, which wasnt really scary but kind of scary because of how badly it was made. I feel like we are in the same show now. My brother has the collection on VHS and if he watches it now the image is all distorted, and he likes it better this way. He has watched it over fifty times.

The 80s movie with whatshisname scared the shit out of me. The plane scene when he sees the that thing trashing the engine on the wing and nobody believes him. Then at the end the wreckage inspectors see the claw marks on the metal…

youtu.be/W_h47aOBurc

I can’t say how it looks from inside the USA, but rest assured the entire rest of the world is watching carefully and are in complete agreement that Biden won clearly and by a large margin.
The rest of the world also agree that Trump won by a fluke in the first place, receiving 3 million votes less than Hilary Clinton in 2016.
Trump has been a massive embrassment and the view of the US has fallen through the floorin the last 4 years.
Sensible voices, even some on the Republican side now full well who won the election.
Trump and his friends in Fox News and his friend in Russia that helped him win the election are even now distancing themselves, from him.
Even Fox Business News has cancelled their most popular program Lou Dobbs, and Rudi Guiliani now faces litigation for his lies about the election fraud.
Biden will be a stabilising influnence, not only in the US but around the world.
You are NOT part of any kind of SCAM
Trump’s first instinct is to lie. And that is basically what he has been doing for decades.
Be well.

The orignal in B&W Tilight Zone starred a young William Shatner as the guy watching the Gremlin on the wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dar2HKImK-0

The plane in America.
Shatner is the people of the USA
And the thing on the wing is TRUMP

No one heard of Trump in the 1960s.

idiot

idiot

Honestly you can’t say much of anything worthwhile or interesting.

The election was clearly stolen and defrauded, with TIME magazine admitting to it publicly.

You keep on and on, but you have nothing.
Even Fox Business has fired Lou Dobbs.
Trump is stupid man. Desperately ignorant.
He did not even know that France and the UK had nukes.
He covers his ignorance with lies.
He’s has spaffed his lies right down your throat and you can’t wait to swallow more.

Do you beleive that men landed on the moon?
Or is that a scam too?
Is the world an oblate spheroid?
Or is it flat?

You should admit that he is the greatest US President since JFK.

Furthermore you will vote for him in 2024, accept facts.

It’s almost 100% statement of fact. I mean… someone just recently won an 800 million jackpot on the lottery.

The more consolidated things become for billionaires, the easier it is to just scrape the cream off the top. Any idiot can do this. There is no gambling here on their part. There’s no acumen. It’s harder to fix the wiring of a lamp than to stay ultra wealthy now.

This is not skilled labor. It’s parasitic.

Troll it.
Troll it good.
Troll it REAL good.

Turn the Discomfort meter another notch:

bitchute.com/video/RvIGc6Lt9SA/