The democrats now have control of the entire government.

yeah but
if that makes y’all insecure
you can always start your own national league
and call it the the world olympic series
and then just tell yourselves that that’s all there is

i think the olympics are like soccer like they dont really matter to anyone no one here cares much about them

the US doesn’t watch soccer
because it’s fucking embarrassing
to be repeatedly humiliated by brown people
raised on mangoes and dirt cookies

i love mangos and brown people.

be an american
pretend that the sports you suck at don’t exist
instead invent new games that literally nobody else wants to play
become winner by default
chant “number one” really loud

Yes… diving and indoor cycling are especially amazing to watch, as they rely on great precision… of making minimal mistakes. I try catch the quarter/semi-finals, of most of the other sports though.

the oympics are awesome
i even watch winter olympics
my country doesn’t even have snow

Lol, hahaha! The Jamaican Brazilian bobsleigh team.

It’s definitely riveting viewing… especially the slalom and snowboarding, for me.
…wouldn’t mind moving to the Alps or Himalayas and boarding my days away…

The yak yak yak man derails another thread:

This is often what he does.

You come into ILP and there they are: 5, 10, 15 new posts from him. One line here, two lines there.

The whole point apparently being to show us how “clever” he can be. :sunglasses:

Oh, I see: A communist “aesthetic” and “ideology” while the actual means of productions is sustained in a way that authoritarians like Trump would droll to replicate. The Chinese won’t have to install their model here if, say, the Deep State ruling class in America comes up with a way to install it themselves. And they’re working on it. Though I suspect it has nothing to do with kowtowing to the United Nations.

Why do you care? Don’t pretend that you ever stay loyal or intellectually honest to peoples’ threads.

Smears is a joke, but, so are you.

u should really get some snow

now youre getting it

Look, I can yak too: youtu.be/waf46eBajkw

trump concedes

twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ … 74913?s=09

the fraud is still true, and trump is still the legitimate president for those who voted for him, the system is broken

theyre probably gonna impeach him again tomorrow and he will never be allowed to hold office again

doubtful, republicans already lost their party, that would finalize the end for them

#ETTD

#WTM