Trump resigns, capitulates, and surrenders.

Hey man whatever helps ya sleep at night.

I sleep very well at nights, thanks for asking. :sunglasses:

“who only shit and fuck and eat and sleep”

youtu.be/Tq82Z-_Ti2U

these antifas?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfiS8MsfSF4[/youtube]

Nah, nobody is hunting me down yet, I make it my attempt not to get involved in collective stupidity where I’m content watching the world burn through the screen of my internet monitor, cellphone, or television. I really don’t need to do anything, democrats are doing a great job sewing the seeds of chaos everywhere and the usual Wallstreet pigs are also doing the same thing by impoverishment or financial bankruptcy of the entire economy on top of it all. I mean, what’s really left for me to do that isn’t already happening being done by others? :sunglasses: :laughing:

Every comic book villain would be envious of what has transpired in the United States in the last year by the democrats, shit, they would even have to go on the unemployment dole just because they can’t compete with that level of evil! [They would be out of a super villain job, even the Joker couldn’t compete.] :laughing:

Now, when I do decide to act and do things be rest assured you won’t hear about it, I prefer silence or stealth concerning malevolent activities of my own along with invisibility. I don’t desire publicity, notoriety, or infamy at all, I just want to be a mysterious anonymous assassin in the night, you know, that guy that drives the authorities insane because they can never find out his true identity because he strikes like a ghost only to disappear like one too constantly. I want to be that guy and maybe someday I will be, who knows.

[You know, that guy in the dead silence and darkness of night you hear at a long distance with an evil chuckle taking pleasure or enjoyment in all the naughty things he’s doing, and when you go after the chuckling in the darkness of night the laughter disappears fading away where they can never be found. Not a trail, trace, or even a hint of their presence, just the sound of laughter in the darkness of night vanishing as you draw near.]

It’s time to abandon the republicratic party in the US and the libcon party in Canada, support what you believe to be the most populist 3rd party or independent with your vote, and if you have the time, energy and money, with your dollar and activism.

What evidence? The vid is not freely available.

Well, in that case the Sturmabteilung who stormed the Capitol Building would as well see you as a chickenshit. They walked the Joker’s talk while you just bitch and moan about everything from a safe distance. Oh, and make “predictions”

Hell, I spent nearly 25 years myself walking my own objectivist talk as a political activist. And I was punched, kicked, spat on by the objectivists at the other end of the spectrum.

But, come on, what the fuck have you ever actually done but come into places like this and huff and puff…a big bad caricature of a cartoon character for kids?

Then more truly pathetic bluster of this sort:

It’s that this sort of yak yak yak, yak yak yak crap doesn’t embarrass you that leads me to suspect this is all just an “act” you are performing for us.

But again: WHY?!!

Yesterday they banned Rush Limbaugh and took down his platform, just as I thought, it won’t end with Trump, they’re coming for all conservatives or anybody that opposes the government. Just the beginning… :sunglasses:

Predictable really for anybody that pays attention to things like world history.

Biggie, breaking into government buildings is child’s play [amateur hour], killing thousands of unwanted people is the real deal concerning revolutionary activity, if I wanted to do something it would involve a shit load of dead people. I’m just saying…

Like torturing people in a dark room somewhere peeling off their skin slowly with a knife laughing as I do it, something like that. No, I haven’t done anything quite yet, still just content watching the world burn for now at least. I’m just left with my morbid wild imaginations for now as a hardworking law abiding citizen that pays taxes. Will that ever change? Maybe. :sunglasses:

I like having fun Biggie, I like to think of myself as a performing arts philosopher here from the confines of my anonymity.

In other words, a chickenshit living in a la la land that you have created entirely in your head.

But that’s the good news, of course.

God help anyone who crosses your path when you finally do “come out” of the closet. You know, if there is a God.

You fancy yourself as some sort of revolutionary…just not an “informed, intelligent and articulate” revolutionary.

Closer perhaps to a…sociopath?

once a state certifies its election, the votes are legal. the constitution leaves elections and election laws up to the states, not the federal govt.

i feel like someone in iambigs personal life called him a chickenshit and that it really hurt his feelings because now he is running around calling everyone chickenshit and thinking that its going to hurt their feelings.

Here’s the reality: insurrection is not protected by free speech. Violent overthrow of government in direct disregard for Constitutional process is not protected by free speech.

How difficult is it to understand that you can say whatever the fuck you want; however,

A) government does not require private enterprise to provide you a platform, and
B) You cannot continuously push a platform that essentially seeds doubt in our Constitutional processes that leads to attempted insurrection (this is part of the Constitution).

I’m fine with a government that allows individuals to share their ideas, but there is no rationale for allowing the same intellectually bankrupt conspiracy theories to be perpetuated in spite of evidence by those we entrust to have a thorough understanding of the Constitution. No publishers should be required to publish books by Holocaust deniers, no college should be required to host Holocaust deniers as guest speakers.

It’s not that these ideas should be disallowed from discussion, or that individuals who mention it aloud or in writing should be prosecuted. Any yahoo can stand on a street corner or print fliers that say the election was a fraud; but our elected officials, in a Republic, must be held to a higher standard than that.

The trouble is, government is giving tons of money to woke tech, encouraging them to be even more woke.
That’s not fair.
Woke tech should be broken up into itty, bitty pieces, that or give unwoke tech the same amount of money.

Well, it’s always worked with you.

After all, that is one explanation for why, when I suggested this on the poop thread…

…you responded with…

A chickenshit in the sense that like so many others here, you don’t want to explore your own moral and political value judgments too deeply. After all, what if I manage to yank you down into the hole that I’m in.

Really, unless, as with Karpel Tunnel, you have your very own “visceral, intuitive, deep-down-inside-me” Self, how do you construe your own ego/superego at the existential intersection of identity, value judgments and political economy.

Given a particular context.

Come on, let’s commence a new thread on the philosophy board and really go deep this time. You start it.

The irony here being that, in many respects, you and I share the same political prejudices in regard to the near neo-nazis that are now ensconced here. The fulminating fanatics on the right.

It’s just that I recognize them as political prejudices rooted in dasein. I’m merely curious to explore the extent to which you [and others] don’t. From my frame of mind there is always the possibility that one of you will succeed instead in yanking me up out of the hole.

Biggie is no longer able to have even an extended yak yak yak discussion with civility, let alone a serious philosophical debate.

Come on, Wendy, I’ve challenged you any number of times to go here…

…with me.

So, it’s the same with you:

Note to others:

Let’s see how the chickenshit wiggles out of it this time. :wink:

Are you sure about that?

“While a dictator can simply impose his will, a democracy must go through a process, often intensely emotional, of mutual education and debate. If the effort bears fruit, such a trial can provide an inspiring model for other countries.”

Hell and Other Destinations
M. Albright