The coming crucifixion of Donald Trump.

The left thinks that by destroying Donald Trump, GOP, or the republican party that they have in essence destroyed nationalism, populism, and the rebellion against globalism. Not a chance, I’ll tell you why.

Donald Trump in 2016 was the ultimate anti establishment fuck you to the system, and now you’re going to take that away from them destroying it in front of them. At best you’ll just make him a martyr or worse half the population will begin to stop believing in the power of voting and elections altogether. Once that occurs you see nobody will care about legality anymore, nobody will care about public optics, and more importantly nobody will care what the government has to say anymore at the podium. The media has already lost all credibility, you should hear the jokes I listen to describing the media as a sort of Soviet instrument anymore, people tune in of course on the television but not because they believe anything it says, just to have a good laugh at the latest absurdity they’re spewing out. [I’m currently watching CBSN as I type this.]

If you destroy their idol Trump it won’t really matter all that much, you’ll just gravitate them towards a new idol of rebellion or defiance, but one that nobody will be able to control. This won’t end with Trump or Biden, this is an accumulation of a collapsing dying society. The left is overlooking the general anger or rage of the national population right now, your mistake.

youtu.be/p4u6cfYn_BI

That’s a good point, I don’t think the elite can help themselves, they’re always on attack mode, full throttle, hopefully it will inspire the masses to respond in kind, attack, full throttle, with your words, and deeds.

This may be extended through a systemic argument , that the very process of the economic middle, literally the middle men, ceased to represent what has become of the middle class.

With that fulcrum shifting so dramatically, money is loosing it’s inherent capital , politically speaking as a. Formative fixture of governance.

That is what’s it stake here, Trump’s significance being merely a shaded character assasination , quite -like lawyers are wont to say, ‘immaterial’.

He has turned into a lightwait political opportunist, not worth his wait in anything significantly valuable
He is pretty much a disposable commodity.in a way, a repeat performance of the failure of the apprentice to achieve much notice