Joe Biden 46th President

You know this year wouldn’t be complete without me making a Joe Biden thread, right? We can’t not make a thread about him, where would the fun be without one? :sunglasses: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDrSvNyqEY[/youtube]

He can’t even speak properly because he’s already too senile.

What and how does he want to communicate to other heads of state?

This is so embarrassing. :blush:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg[/youtube]

I am glad you begin this thread… whereas I take hope from his speech,
you took violence and bigotry and hate from it…

it was a excellent start… but the long and winding road is ahead of us…and it
will take time and patience and understanding to escape a mess that took a long time
to get into and to get out of…

I think the coup attempt did something interesting… it has reunited us in
in ways we didn’t think was possible… the violence we saw exactly two weeks ago,
has shown us the country in a new way… we can follow the negative and destructive types
like Zero or gloom or observe or UR… or, or we can actually engage in the positive
act of supporting each other… not the nation or the red states or the blue states but
each other… it isn’t some big ol conspiracy to deprive you of your rights, existence
is simply the engagement of two people attempting to reach some goal…
and those two people can be 5 or 10 or a 100 or a million or 300 million people
attempting to aid in each other… I can help and aid another without taking
something away from me… the world isn’t a zero sum game…for what is truly important
in life isn’t in money or material goods or the number of houses, or fame or in titles…
the importance of life is in the basic biological needs of human beings… we need the basics
like food and water and shelter but we also need love and companionship and belonging…

that is what is important in life… being rich is nothing compared to love
and companionship or belonging… we seek all this other crap and miss what is
the most basic and fundamental aspects of human existence… the parts that really counts…
the basic part of us as human beings… you can keep your money and fame and titles…
for if you don’t have love or belonging or companionship… you are a poor person indeed…

the “I” that we so are used to, means nothing if there is no “WE”… the “WE” in
our lives is what makes our life worth living…

so Zero and gloom and UR and obsr can hold on to their hate and anger and
violence because they don’t have anything else to hang on to… they don’t know
the basic fundamental facts of life lies in the things we cannot buy…
love, hope, belonging, companionship…

and so I applaud PRESIDENT Biden speech… it is a step, a small step granted, but
a step toward us becoming something more then just Americans, but in us
becoming Human beings…and only love and hope and belonging and companionship
is the true path to becoming human…

Kropotkin

:sunglasses: :laughing: ^^^^

Peter, Peter, Peter… :sunglasses:

im so glad america has a real president again

A lot of people took hope from Trump’s speeches, whereas you took violence, bigotry and hate from them, so what you wrote above, at least in and of itself, doesn’t say much does it?

You’re not a man of hope, like you try to portray yourself as, you don’t always, if not often see the best in people and what they stand for.

When you look at a Trump rally, what do you see?
Do you see thousands of hopeful, peace loving Americans like yourself, but perhaps misguided about some things?
Or do you see thousands of bigoted, hateful, redneck morons, honestly?

K: frankly, I have never seen a IQ45 rally… I have no idea who goes, but from what I
hear is that they don’t wear mask at these rallies… that kinda tells you everything
you need to know…

Kropotkin

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0[/youtube]

[tab]Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I’ve been everything you want to be
I’m the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You don’t have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I’m the smiling face on your T.V.

I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
A leader speaks, that leader dies
You don’t have to follow me
Only you can set you free

You gave me fortune
You gave me fame
You gave me power in your own god’s name
I’m every person you need to be
Oh, I’m the cult of personality
I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of personality[/tab]

It tells me they can think for themselves.
Scientism is a cult, and it’s one of, if not the biggest threat to individual liberty and democracy right now.

K: ummm, it tells me that they don’t give a shit about anybody but themselves…
it tells me that they are selfish to the point of not caring if they infect anyone else
or not…it tells me that they are typical of the type that want all the benefits without
paying for them…umm, and as far as being science being a cult, you sound like one of
those idiots running shouting how “evolution is a religion” and thus getting both
evolution and religion wrong…and the computer you write on is from… science
and the medicine you take to save your life, science and the car you drive comes from…
man you guesses it, science…we have electricity and airplanes and cars and the internet,
and surprise, they all come from, all together kids… SCIENCE…

talk about feeding the hand… you are just another right winger… asking what is in it for me?
I don’t a shit about you, but is in it for me?
no wonder you love IQ45… that is his mantra…what is in it for me? and about you?
who cares…I don’t… is what you are all about…

getting the benefits of society without ever paying for them…

a moocher, a corporate welfare type of moocher… give nothing and take everything
that isn’t nailed down…at this point I would ask if you had any shame at all, but
we already know the answer to that, don’t we? shame would require some awareness…

Kropotkin

On the contrary, if anything, it’s those in favor of the lockdowns who’re selfish, useful idiots, they want to destroy our free democracies, they want to cull and ruin hundreds of millions of lives and livelihoods because they’re scared of a virus which’s at worst, no deadlier than the common cold, if it exists at all.
Science is neutral, there’s good and bad science, there’s good and bad medicine, technology can do a lot of good, and a lot of harm, like the atom bomb for example.
I take from science what makes sense to me and discard the rest, like any free thinking individual does, I’m not a slave to science, like you.
For me, the individual, and democracy, which we have very little of, comes first, science a distant second.

I’m neither an evolutionist, nor a creationist.

Right, to you, that’s what a rightwinger is, a selfish, hateful idiot.
And so you’re no different that way than many of those you hate, they hate you because they think you’re a selfish idiot, you’re not somehow above the fray, like you portray yourself as, you’re deep in it.

K: based on your posting, you are an idiot…

Kropotkin

[quote=“Gloominary”]
On the contrary, if anything, it’s those in favor of the lockdowns who’re selfish, useful idiots, they want to destroy our free democracies, they want to cull and ruin hundreds of millions of lives and livelihoods because they’re scared of a virus which’s at worst, no deadlier than the common cold, if it exists at all.

K: over 400,000 Americans dead… more then died in World War 2…
yah, no dangerous then the flu…

Kropotkin

You’re a dimwitted lemming, I don’t think you have a freethinking brain cell in your thick skull.