Joe Biden 46th President

:sunglasses: :laughing: ^^^^

Peter, Peter, Peter… :sunglasses:

im so glad america has a real president again

A lot of people took hope from Trump’s speeches, whereas you took violence, bigotry and hate from them, so what you wrote above, at least in and of itself, doesn’t say much does it?

You’re not a man of hope, like you try to portray yourself as, you don’t always, if not often see the best in people and what they stand for.

When you look at a Trump rally, what do you see?
Do you see thousands of hopeful, peace loving Americans like yourself, but perhaps misguided about some things?
Or do you see thousands of bigoted, hateful, redneck morons, honestly?

K: frankly, I have never seen a IQ45 rally… I have no idea who goes, but from what I
hear is that they don’t wear mask at these rallies… that kinda tells you everything
you need to know…

Kropotkin

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0[/youtube]

[tab]Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I’ve been everything you want to be
I’m the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You don’t have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I’m the smiling face on your T.V.

I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
A leader speaks, that leader dies
You don’t have to follow me
Only you can set you free

You gave me fortune
You gave me fame
You gave me power in your own god’s name
I’m every person you need to be
Oh, I’m the cult of personality
I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of
I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of, I’m the cult of personality[/tab]

It tells me they can think for themselves.
Scientism is a cult, and it’s one of, if not the biggest threat to individual liberty and democracy right now.

K: ummm, it tells me that they don’t give a shit about anybody but themselves…
it tells me that they are selfish to the point of not caring if they infect anyone else
or not…it tells me that they are typical of the type that want all the benefits without
paying for them…umm, and as far as being science being a cult, you sound like one of
those idiots running shouting how “evolution is a religion” and thus getting both
evolution and religion wrong…and the computer you write on is from… science
and the medicine you take to save your life, science and the car you drive comes from…
man you guesses it, science…we have electricity and airplanes and cars and the internet,
and surprise, they all come from, all together kids… SCIENCE…

talk about feeding the hand… you are just another right winger… asking what is in it for me?
I don’t a shit about you, but is in it for me?
no wonder you love IQ45… that is his mantra…what is in it for me? and about you?
who cares…I don’t… is what you are all about…

getting the benefits of society without ever paying for them…

a moocher, a corporate welfare type of moocher… give nothing and take everything
that isn’t nailed down…at this point I would ask if you had any shame at all, but
we already know the answer to that, don’t we? shame would require some awareness…

Kropotkin

On the contrary, if anything, it’s those in favor of the lockdowns who’re selfish, useful idiots, they want to destroy our free democracies, they want to cull and ruin hundreds of millions of lives and livelihoods because they’re scared of a virus which’s at worst, no deadlier than the common cold, if it exists at all.
Science is neutral, there’s good and bad science, there’s good and bad medicine, technology can do a lot of good, and a lot of harm, like the atom bomb for example.
I take from science what makes sense to me and discard the rest, like any free thinking individual does, I’m not a slave to science, like you.
For me, the individual, and democracy, which we have very little of, comes first, science a distant second.

I’m neither an evolutionist, nor a creationist.

Right, to you, that’s what a rightwinger is, a selfish, hateful idiot.
And so you’re no different that way than many of those you hate, they hate you because they think you’re a selfish idiot, you’re not somehow above the fray, like you portray yourself as, you’re deep in it.

K: based on your posting, you are an idiot…

Kropotkin

[quote=“Gloominary”]
On the contrary, if anything, it’s those in favor of the lockdowns who’re selfish, useful idiots, they want to destroy our free democracies, they want to cull and ruin hundreds of millions of lives and livelihoods because they’re scared of a virus which’s at worst, no deadlier than the common cold, if it exists at all.

K: over 400,000 Americans dead… more then died in World War 2…
yah, no dangerous then the flu…

Kropotkin

You’re a dimwitted lemming, I don’t think you have a freethinking brain cell in your thick skull.

I’ve given my reasons for why I believe those statistics are bunk all over this forum.

Why’re the divided States of America not united?
Because of selfish, hateful, hyper-partisan pricks like Peter.
He thinks about half the country, anyone who believes in conservative values, anyone who believes in creationism or has suspended judgment on the matter, is a selfish idiot.
But he doesn’t have the balls to admit what he is.
He wants to pretend like he’s hopeful, and tolerant, when he’s really full of bigotry, bitterness, cynicism and hate.

Lack of a mask doesn’t really tell you everything, though. Just like someone who sees you wearing yours shouldn’t think that that alone tells them everything they need to know about you. It may be all you care to know, but perhaps you should care about more than that. About the “why.” But I’m sure you know this. Gloominary’s question deserved a bit more reflection, I think.

Otherwise, it’s just gonna be back and forth insults

Just watch a couple of Jordan Klepper videos.