The Reckoning

I take no merit in berating others, so I will cease doing so… with you.

I am neither alt-right nor facist, but yet here we are… finding ourselves in constant disagreement.
Over what?

There’s no reasoning with these psychopaths. All it comes down to is that republicans are just like the fascist Nazis. How they react, how they deflect, their reaction to things and ignore or excuse all the unthinkable grievances they already have committed and gaslighting and gaslighting on top of gaslighting. How they accuse and hate everyone not them, tells you all you need to know. All of their counterpoints are nonsense, based on hate and willfull ignorance, and we know we know better.

There’s no reasoning with unreasonable people. For my fellow Americans, Arm yourselves and stop pretending they’re not as bat shit crazy as you know they are.

Says the fucking coward threatening violence.

You are the cause of these troubles, and a traitor to the United States.

Hey iambiguous, is this guy not exemplary of a leftwing ‘fulminating fanatic’ or what?
You oughta remind him his political prejudices are every bit as rooted in dasein as theirs.

The violence has already come for me and my vote, my speech, my freedom. I am merely in self defense now. But these things are just part of the illogical responses of the deluded here, pretending I am the one threatening to take that away. I am only a fighter for democracy now and that means those like you, are a threat to our very lives. Yes, you need a threat of violence, you need a threat of accountability.

Said the Psychopath and continued with his death threat: “I would love to put a bullet in your head so I can sleep better at night.”

:laughing: :sunglasses:

:laughing: :sunglasses:

:sunglasses:

The new fascist is not going to say “Hello, I am the new fascist” ( :laughing: ); the new fascicst is going to say “I am the antifascist” ( :sunglasses: ).

Freely based on Ignazio Silone.

We got a former maniac ex president who tweeted a video of someone saying “The only good Democrat is a dead democrat”. Also don’t forget “White Power”. Bottom line is, anyone who still supports that already threatened millions of Americans lives. Its beyond time to fight back and its time to threaten back. I’ll kill you motherfuckers. I’ll kill you.

Really?
Link to the exact and full video?

:violence-bomb:

You need a hug, mate. :romance-caress:

Go google it yourself you ignorant piece of shit :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

K: WW 2, I get your anger, I truly do…

But violence only begats violence…there is no other result of violence…
and I understand your wanting to commit violence but it won’t solve a dam thing…

violence won’t cure idiots like Ur and Observe, of being idiots… all
violence does is give these morons an excuse to be violent idiots…
nothing more…the reason the right wing loves violence is that
it doesn’t require anything like thought or reason or a vision…
anger and violence is its own excuse and outside of an explanation…

we on the left deplore violence and anger and hate because it is the path
of the animal…we believe in peace because it is the higher path of being
human…animals and small children resort to violence because that is all they
can understand… that is all they can respond to…they have no other
language outside of anger and violence…are you an animal like those on the
right or are you human? being liberal means you are making choices
that are human… the path of peace and love and hope are choices…
anger and hate and violence are not…the actions of the right comes because
they cannot control themselves or their instincts…to commit violence is
to be an animal because you are unable to control yourself enough to take
the path of peace…

it is all about the choices we make…when I was a kid, I was always
getting into fights, always…and the reason was because I was engaged
in instincts… my first reaction was to hit someone… I now make the
choice of walking away from violence because I am an adult and
capable of making human choices… which means peace and hope
and love and charity…

so the question becomes, what kind of person are you going to be?

what kind of human being are you choosing to be?

I choose to be human and reject anger and hate and violence…

conservatives choose to be children and animals by choosing hate,
anger and violence…

what is your choice?

make the choice to be human… and tomorrow you will be human and they
will still be idiots…

Kropotkin

I see.

So you just use lies to stoke as much hatred as you can. Still trying to get a war started. I get it. I just wanted to make certain.

The violence is already here. They think they can push us over, do whatever they want. There’s no negotiating with these terrorists. No reasoning with them. Its too late I say.

Of course the tricky thing about violence is always going to be the context.

Suppose, for example, events in America in the near future do produce a level of crisis that does in fact result in the political agenda behind Trumpworld, the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo movement and QAnon types, to ascend into the White House and Congress.

Real autocracy in other words. A coup more in line with this one: nytimes.com/2021/02/01/worl … e=Homepage

In other words, with the backing of the military, paramilitary and the police forces.

They pass laws and pursue policies aimed at crushing the liberals and the antifa movement and the Jews and the folks of color and the homosexuals.

Is violence still out of the question?

In other words, if, unlike me, you are not fractured and fragmented.

Indeed, it’s by no means out of the question then, which is why I will defend WWIII even though he has now made an actual death threat (although, as he said before, he doesn’t necessarily mean these particular cretins, but their kind. They’re more or less interchangeable, anyway!).

WW_III_ANGRY"]We got a former maniac ex president who tweeted a video of someone saying “The only good Democrat is a dead democrat”. Also don’t forget “White Power”. Bottom line is, anyone who still supports that already threatened millions of Americans lives. Its beyond time to fight back and its time to threaten back. I’ll kill you motherfuckers. I’ll kill you.
[/quote]
K: WW 2, I get your anger, I truly do…

But violence only begats violence…there is no other result of violence…
and I understand your wanting to commit violence but it won’t solve a dam thing…

violence won’t cure idiots like Ur and Observe, of being idiots… all
violence does is give these morons an excuse to be violent idiots…
nothing more…the reason the right wing loves violence is that
it doesn’t require anything like thought or reason or a vision…
anger and violence is its own excuse and outside of an explanation…

we on the left deplore violence and anger and hate because it is the path
of the animal…we believe in peace because it is the higher path of being
human…animals and small children resort to violence because that is all they
can understand… that is all they can respond to…they have no other
language outside of anger and violence…are you an animal like those on the
right or are you human? being liberal means you are making choices
that are human… the path of peace and love and hope are choices…
anger and hate and violence are not…the actions of the right comes because
they cannot control themselves or their instincts…to commit violence is
to be an animal because you are unable to control yourself enough to take
the path of peace…

it is all about the choices we make…when I was a kid, I was always
getting into fights, always…and the reason was because I was engaged
in instincts… my first reaction was to hit someone… I now make the
choice of walking away from violence because I am an adult and
capable of making human choices… which means peace and hope
and love and charity…

so the question becomes, what kind of person are you going to be?

what kind of human being are you choosing to be?

I choose to be human and reject anger and hate and violence…

conservatives choose to be children and animals by choosing hate,
anger and violence…

what is your choice?

make the choice to be human… and tomorrow you will be human and they
will still be idiots…

WW2: The violence is already here. They think they can push us over, do whatever they want. There’s no negotiating with these terrorists. No reasoning with them. Its too late I say."

K: after the 6th, I agree with you the violence is already here, but and this is important,
do we sink to their level and engage violence with more violence with no end in sight
for the violence to end?

let us look at what the violence that the 6th brought about… it has isolated
the right from mainstream America…in many states, after the coup attempt,
millions changed their voting registration from GOP to Dem…corporations,
those that really control the world, has retreated from supporting the right due
to the violence…the violence of the right isolates them from what Americans
want…let the right be who they are, which is the extremist party…let us
be who we are, the party of peace and tolerance and dialogue…the day may
come when we must actively fight in the streets for our safety and security…
but let them strike the first blow… and then respond to them… it allows
us to be the party that isn’t the violent, aggressive party… we are just responding
to the violence against us…

the GOP is fracturing in a way we haven’t seen in a political party in over a century…
let them be the party of violence as they are engage in a civil war within the GOP…

let them bury themselves… as someone once said, if your opponents are busy
burying themselves into the ground, don’t stop them… allow them to dig a far
bigger hole…which is what they are doing with every action they take…

allow the violent, extremist part of the conservative movement to attack
the far more traditional part of the GOP… don’t let them unite by some
dumb action that will allow them to claim they are acting in self defense…

the GOP is engaged in destroying itself… let it…
stay out of it…the less we do, the greater the GOP
implosion will be…

Kropotkin

Peter, I’m not engaging but I’m ready. I don’t see it as a matter of “stooping” to their level. In reality, we have to defend ourselves and our way of life. If Jews “stooped” to the level of Nazi’s en masse perhaps they would’ve been better of in Nazi Germany.

Good stuff, Peter… And this is what I meant in the other thread when I spoke of ‘those who are increasingly less blind’: for example, many people believe some of the QAnonsense, or the less extreme bits, but only a few believe all of it, or the more extreme bits; and only the latter are prompted by their beliefs to resort to violence.

I really hope your side tries to, I really genuinely and sincerely mean that from the bottom of my cold dark black heart. :sunglasses: :laughing:

I don’t fight fair either and those that become my enemies won’t see me coming either, I’m a sneaky devil. :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t be found on a random battlefield, I’m the kind of guy that sneaks up on people when they’re taking a piss or sleeping, I use the darkness of night to my full advantage. :evilfun:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVaMwTYyPc[/youtube]

Yes, and I do advise you to prepare for the worst, as no doubt you’ve been doing already. As for the Jews, here’s from a transcription of one of Harry Neumann’s lectures:

“When [Leo] Strauss met Jabotinsky, whom Strauss said he always admired his whole life, he met him when he was just 20 years old [in 1919 or 1920], a young Zionist. And Jabotinsky asks him, well what are you people doing? And Strauss says, well, we’re studying Hebrew, and we’re reading the Bible, and commentaries on the Bible, and we keep abreast of local developments and all that. And Jabotinsky says, WHAT ABOUT RIFLE PRACTICE?!! [Neumann snickers].”