The Reckoning

Nearly half or more of republicans have been radicalized into believing election fraud is the only reason why Biden is in. The outcome of having a delusion like that is fascism if they’re a true believer, and then there are others who know better but want to overthrow democracy any way because they are full of hate towards democrats and liberals. But if democrats and liberals stole the election, why wouldn’t you hate them? It’s anti democratic and a threat to our way of life. But what happens is they end up being anti democratic and a threat to our way of life, as seen by pushing propaganda and lies that lead to fervent radicalized Trump supporters and politicians inciting and orchestrating a violent coup attempt that failed miserably. These people (including Trump, Hawley, and various other Republican senators and congress people) essentially attempted a second civil war but lost immediately.

This belief, without any evidence, is no different than believing god will reward you with 72 virgins for flying a plane into the twin towers.
It’s this type of radicalization that makes unity impossible, they’re too far gone and the outcome is violence. That type of belief only leads to violence, are you gonna listen to almighty god who wants you to kill or lie down like a dog and do nothing? Are you gonna fight for your rights about this delusional “stolen election” or are you gonna lay down like a dog and do nothing?

For those of us who aren’t under the spell of the propaganda, the threat to American way of life and democracy is a threat to our very lives. If elections facts and evidence don’t matter to these people, then there’s no reason to believe law and order matter to these people, because the very essence of our system is undermined in their eyes and is worthy of war to correct unless people think it’s not worthy to fight for democracy.
It’s extremely volatile and dangerous, and all of us who know and understand the system and know the difference between lies and truth on this matter also have to fight for our essential freedom to be able to vote and not have it taken away, because if our vote can be taken away because of radicalized beliefs , anything else can and will be taken away too because if these radicalized beliefs.

If that coup was successful and the radicalized fascists overturned the election to instill trump, there’s no way I for one would not be able to lie down and take it, and I know millions more of us wouldn’t either, nor would a whole lot of our allies in democracy.

When you take away the vote of a majority in our democracy and trash it with true belief or by malicious intent, there is no reason the hate and distrust that powered that isn’t a threat to our lives.

These delusions they have are dangerous and yes, a threat to our lives.

Although I don 't follow “politics” nearly as avidly and in depth as I did when I was a political activist, my gut feeling is that the threat of fascism will always be in proportion to the level of “crisis”. The crisis perceived by those who own and operate my own subjective rendition of the “deep state” ruling class here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … s#p2187045

2020 obviously came closer than most other years: the pandemic, the economic convulsions, the “social unrest” revolving around race.

But the most crucial factor still seems to be the extent to which the radicals on the right are able to make inroads in securing the support of the police, the paramilitary and the military itself.

That’s why there was so much concern about Capitol Building security forces being in cahoots with or sympathetic towards the “revolutionaries” on January 6th. And the concern regarding the political convictions of the National Guard troops on January 20th.

That’s where the danger always lies.

But things will have to get a lot worse in America before the “crisis” becomes that big. Or, here and now, so it seems to me.

Though, again, what do any of us really know about what is now unfolding behind the curtains in Washington?

If the pandemic explodes given a new more lethal mutation and the economy starts to crumble along with it, no one can predict with any degree of certainty what might unfold.

I’ll see you guys on the civil war battlefield especially after the stock market collapses and the dollar dies, your side will be begging for Chinese soldiers on the ground along with U.N. blue helmet soldiers of course. :sunglasses:

I’m just waiting to be released of my twenty year prison[not much longer now], I can’t wait for that day! I have a bone to pick with the current global establishment and I’ve waited an extremely long time for retribution. Vengeance is the only thing that has kept me alive all these years, well, that and extreme hatred. :stuck_out_tongue: :evilfun:

Indeed! the Dow Jones just dipped below 31,000 points!! And just last week it was all the way up to 31,259!!!

For now at least…the fall down will be as large as the rise up. :sunglasses:

Don’t get too comfortable. :-"

Of course there were the “fall downs” going all the way back to 1929. Then the “rise ups”.

Ah, but this time you are absolutely, positively, really, really, [b]really[/b] certain that the next fall down will be the one that causes everything to collapse down into a smoldering heap of devastation. Then you can sit back giggling as millions of lives are destroyed.

In other words, their lives then will finally be as shitty as yours is now.

And this is where you have put all your marbles in anticipating the future. This is what cheers you up!!

:greetings-clapyellow: :character-beavisbutthead: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :dance: :banana-linedance: :greetings-clappingorange: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-wavemulticolor: :laughing-rolling: :music-rockout: :banana-blonde: :happy-bouncycyan:

joker when that happens im gonna short everything and make money and keep on being a dick every day

When is Truth delusion?

We have the evidence and proof. We back-engineered the algorithm the voting-machine uses. Just because you’re stupid and ignorant, doesn’t mean the other side is wrong.

It only means you’re a gullible sheep, swallowing MSM ballsack juice. You’re one of the most uninformed retards in this forum.

The only “reckoning” that will occur, is when your vile lies meet cold-hard-reality.

“[…] that last eternal day of judgment, ignored by nations, derided by them, when the accumulation of the years and all the many things which they produced will be burned in a single fire. What a broad spectacle then appears! How I will be lost in admiration! How I will laugh! How I will rejoice! I will be full of exaltation then as I see so many great kings who by public report were accepted into heaven groaning in the deepest darkness with Jove himself and alongside those very men who testified on their behalf! They will include governors of provinces who persecuted the name of our Lord burning in flames more fierce than those with which they proudly raged against the Christians! […] What praetor or consul or quaestor or priest will from his own generosity grant this to you so that you may see such sights, so that you can exult in such things? And yet we already have these things to a certain extent through faith, represented to us by the imagining spirit.” (Tertullian, De Spectaculis, chapter 30.)

maybe they’ll finally bring evidence of this to a court since giuliani is now being sued by dominion.

apnews.com/article/dominion-vot … 0a7bfc0c45

they certainly will, how many judges did Trump appoint? time to sue the living fuck out of the lib-left, class action after class action after class action

yes totally that’s how its gonna go yes for sure lol

y wudnt it? time 2 sue 4 ur violation of free speech

u do not understand the constitution. how far did u get in school? serious question. what kind of grades did u make?

Misery likes company and I’ve been waiting for people just like you Biggie for twenty years.

If the world wants to conjure up demons I’ll give the entire world a demon it will never forget, I’ll play my individual part and role.

Oh, by the way, I won’t be by myself either for you see in the good old United States there are literally millions of men just like me who are also just waiting in the shadows, it’s going to be a party and real blast. Be there or be square. :sunglasses:

There are real life consequences when you send millions of men to lifetime sentences of hell.

higher grades than u thats 4 sure

Makes a thread about the reckoning, runs away like a girl. :sunglasses:

Really? Well, here I am. And I’ve been challenging you time and again to dispense with the Zero_Brains cartoon character you play and take your political prejudices to a discussion that revolves more around this:

Only I suspect Joker is not a caricature at all. You really are just one more “fulminating fanatic” Kid here who has no intellectual depth to fall back on.

Yeah, and you’ve been telling the world this for…decades now?! In other words, the classic “legend in his own mind” kind of “hero”.

But: You’ve been dumping preposterous “boasts” like this on us for at least as long as I’ve been here.

And for the world’s sake lets at least hope boasting about what you will do “some day” is all it ever amounts to.

What else is there here but this:

:greetings-clapyellow: :character-beavisbutthead: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :dance: :banana-linedance: :greetings-clappingorange: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-wavemulticolor: :laughing-rolling: :music-rockout: :banana-blonde: :happy-bouncycyan:

He created the thread yesterday!!!

How about this…

A new thread in which you argue that, if you are a girl, then you will run away.

Also: Is this something derived from “girl genes”? Or, re memes, are girls more likely to be brainwashed as children to run away from threads they created the day before?

Yo, Wendy! Weigh in on this please.