Trump is Still President

There’s a loophole for violating consent, and don’t forget it, you can always speak up to abuse.

Think about it: a rapist is just convicted in court. Of course that violates his/her consent. But that’s the loophole - speak up to abuse - disempower abusers.

You are the most abusive poster on ILP. It’s not very complicated. We are almost a self moderated board now. We’re just people chatting in a social club and you’re making it awkward, understand?

Everything here is soft power. The only thing resembling hard power is the ignore function.

I never use it, never have used it. Can’t fathom why I ever will use it.

We’re talking with you, you should be honored.

You’re wrong, again.

I don’t insult people first. But I do respond in kind.

Take you, for example.

I don’t go ballistic, until you do.

So don’t blame me for your, or others’ bullshit.

But this is an Accountability issue. You and yours, the Marxists, believe that you can point your fingers while your shit don’t stink. But it does. And it gives your kind away.

I’m not a Marxist dude.

Stop telling everyone who disagrees with you that they are a term that is a slur to you.

Yeah… I say shit that is sometimes really hard for people to digest.

Every person on planet earth knows that when they are having the best sex of their lives that they are breaking at least one other persons heart; shattering it into a million pieces.

They can’t wrap their heads around this, so they just bury their heads in the sand

I have a lot of integrity man. It didn’t come easy,

The shit you’re doing? Is not even trying. Know that.

See how you always bring sex and your own obsessions into topics?

It’s irrelevant and you are demeaning yourself.

sex is natural sex is good. not everybody does it but everybody should

Prom you disservice him by encouraging his off-topic ranting.

It’s not off topic. I don’t have sex dude. You know why? Because I know for a fact it hurts the feelings of other people. It’s actually one of the biggest feeling hurters on earth.

What does douchebag Trump do ? He marries a fucking trophy wife.

Do you have any fucking clue what I could do in this world if I didn’t have ethics? If I decided to be a monster like trump with a billion times the brain power of him?!?!

You should be scared. But I’m not that person.

You don’t understand very much dude.

#1 It is off-topic.

#2 Nobody cares, grow up, it’s common-sense that the value of a man is self-made and not reliant upon others.

#3 I do know why. You’re unlikeable. You’re selfish. You don’t think or care about others. Even your response is proof of this, as you disrespect me, this thread, everybody in this thread, by bringing in your personal problems into other people’s discussions/debates.

#4 That should be enough for now.

#5 Prom is to blame for this.

I appreciate that you’re trying, I really do…

But you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

If you want to get laid you have to turn yourself into a likeable person, who isn’t thirsty for sex, and is brave as men should be.

Dude, I’m attractive, smart, funny and down to earth…

I’ve probably rejected sex more in one year than all of your lifelong options combined.

I don’t have sex dude. It’s like telling a fucking monk that they are incels… it’s fucking retarded.

I already told you, apparently your reading comprehension sucks… I refuse to have sex because it hurts the feelings of other people.

I have more integrity in my pinky than you have in your entire body.

And that’s not even getting started on how abysmally stupid you are.

Like I said, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Lol promethean you troll you.

I believe you are both seeking truth but arrived at drastically different regions of human development.
Why the ad homs?
Is urwrong your enemy?
Maybe respect your enemies.

google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu … SKBN27E2VH

Dan~,

You know I love you. I appreciate what you’re saying.

I have two options though:

Write a wall of text or use polemics.

Tell someone who argues that I’m stupid or tell them that they’re being stupid.

I understand the “mutual hamster wheel thing”

I want people to wake up NOW! Not billions of years from now!

Do I get off on swearing at people who degrade me?

No. I put up a mirror. He’s literally calling all non trump supporters stupid and pieces of shit in every post.

So I’m going to call him a stupid piece of shit when he doesn’t get his actual facts straight, so that he knows how it feels.

Let’s be realistic here. I’m not an “eye for an eye” guy on big stuff like life and death in the moment…

But if someone just spews bullshit day after day on a forum; when they always tell me how I’m supposed to feel about trump or I’m evil as fuck… I’m going to throw names at them as well… just so we know that we have common ground.

Nobody fucking wants to read walls of text here.

Most of us are watching long inane videos of crackpots that UrWrongs posts…

We’re not banning him or ignoring him. He should show us more respect than he’s giving us.

We all have lives here. We don’t even have to pay attention to him. People do it because they care.

They care about the issues, they care about UrWrong.

Do I go around clogging your or others’ threads with off-topic, irrelevant bullshit?

No?

That’s what I thought.

If you and others can’t stay focused on a topic for more than a few minutes, then Philosophy is not the place for you.

You’re off the rails man. You don’t understand why I sometimes say the things I do. You also don’t understand that we’re all growing everyday.

Trump is literally a psychotic psychopath. There’s no question about it.

A lot of people can’t handle my sentences on ILP.

The reason I brought up sex is because Trump is a hypocrite, not because I’m an incel. But you can’t handle the truth. So is Biden. But you can’t think outside of that bicameral mind theory.

There are over 100 fucking political parties in the US.

When you guys talk about media and politics, it’s ignorant and uninformed.

No no, YOU are off the rails.

Now shut the fuck up with your personal sex problems, GET THE FUCK OF MY THREAD, or stay on topic, choice is yours.

Fucking idiot.

You’re mad because I pointed out a VERY serious flaw of Trump and Biden.

You know it’s true. I’m not trolling you dude.

Like I stated before… almost nobody in the US realizes that there are over 100 known political parties in the US.

You are ignorant about the magnitude of the bicameral mind in MSM.