China's First Biological Attack Successful, Next is Waiting

_
Everyone in the world now has issues… even young children are suicidal and/or mentally ill. Fit and healthy people in their teens, 20s, and 30s, are dropping dead from heart-attacks, strokes and brain hemorrhages, and babies are born with diabetes and other modern illnesses.

Everyone at ILP should be on your list… including you.

Yes, they are conspiracy “Theories”.

They are “not” brazen enough to admit it publicly and propagandize it:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9gw-Kl70-o[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BEHO08r67U[/youtube]

Furthermore, lumping rape, death threats, obsession into the same group category is flatly and bluntly intellectually dishonest.

If you can’t separate apples from oranges then that’s your own problem.

K: more shrill and insane ranting by someone who is clearly mentally unbalanced…

Kropotkin

I am China.
I am virus.
I am traitor.
I am coming for YOUR land.
Once there I take big shit

A tank just rolled down my street
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooes!

The most pathetic aspect about you Commies shills, Kropotkin and Berkeley, is that you do their work for free, yikes!..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZN8pNSlYI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPTtqYZdEs0[/youtube]

Bump

It looks like Florida is taking the Global lead to turn-back the CCP encroachment, which only demonstrates how far it has spread and how pervasive.

The CCP is active on this forum …where? Just look at all the shills, here, who hate America, burn it down, burn the flag, and do the CCP’s propaganda, for them, for free!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUoIFxO12t0[/youtube]

youtube.com/watch?v=1vr0HGB1BEA

It looks like that little old bio-attack has been thrwarted by Biden…

The US is down to Summer death rates in the middle of Winter.

Exchange the USA, where the word China is in the script but also ADD military action and mass murder and you have the same story

You’re a shill for CCP; I’m sure that you’re ecstatic about bioterror attacks against USA by foreign enemies.

You folks want to see some real shit?

Go to YouTube and type this search parameter:

“Coronavirus fort Deitrick”

That’s where it came from. It was modified in China.

Sorry, auto correct misspelled it… it’s Fort Detrick

I’m going to be very blunt with this group here:

This is not communists vs. democracy vs. capitalists…

This is a spiritual war. Beings on ‘both’ sides far beyond your comprehension. I happen to be someone who knows the beings on both sides.

I won’t rule that out, but it does not seem likely to me, based on the line of recorded infections.

I’ll look into it.

bitchute.com/video/ieozd87hlEvh/

You know what’s so beautiful about this spiritual war?

Nobody knows the truth. And now you understand the genius of one of the sides.

You have to dig into yourself man… all the answers are there.

Think about something as trivial as this outbreak…

Did it come from the US or China?

Someone knows.

The video I tried to find for you was deleted off YouTube.

It was from a female biolab scientist from fort detrick…

So… if you’re trying to foster distrust in ALL information and you can put a couple brain cells together…

Goal number 1: distrust in all sources

Mission accomplished.

Goal number 2: learned helplessness

Like I stated before: this is a spiritual war

Know what you’re up against:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 3&t=196808

UrWrong:

I need to be very straight forward with you.

Your video is half correct in some ways.

You need to see the larger picture. Depopulation in a negative zero sum reality are absolutely going to the deepest hell realms. Don’t worry about the human shit to this regard. If you take the vaccine, and it fucks you up; shits going to come down hard on these people… way, way, way worse than ‘dying’ from corona virus.

So here’s the deal… people are not awake in this world… that’s why they have sex, that’s why they reproduce. It is reproductive debt that is causing the elites to try to exterminate the ‘untouchables’… (they are hypocrites for doing this (the people who exterminate the ‘untouchables’)

They are still playing the negative zero sum game.

Let me give you an example…

Judaism has laws about kosher…

If someone deceives them, it’s not their fault. It’s the other persons fault.

Understand this: if Covid is not on the up and up, you do not want to be those people who lied.

Justice is the hardest concept in all of existence…

The good people are trying to send everyone to their individual heavens/paradises/utopias forever…

In the absence of this: you should be terrified of these good people: people have boundaries —. If there’s anyone you should be scared of: it’s the people who trusted you with their spirit and you attacked it… those are the scariest people in existence.

It is noteable of how the spiritual struggle can and does expose the Chinese syndrome of content with the ideological underpinnings. There is a connection, Econdu, but it’s very tenuous.

That is the real play, but how to bring it down to earth?

Tember USER’s concern with her humonguous neighbor, who was behind and still is behind a lot of hidden ideological struggles fronting the various Asian wars like the aFrench-Indochinese, come US involvement, the Korean War, and presently her infringement on the coasts of the Phillipine Islands, to turn them into strategyc asset. The McNamara penned 'domino effect, and finally her mounted pressure on the Nixon administration to withdraw.

The effective shaming of Nixon after Watergate resulted in another example of a very clever Chinese move to mask her real intentkons, by saving the face, rather then the depreciating mask. that may have eternally condemned him to a futile political existence, by helping him to frame his famous China gambit following his resignation.

At that kind of looked like a US unilateral effort to warm relations between the two countries, but basically, it was a Chinese motivated gambit to reverse political appearances for political gain.

That it was a trap the U S perhaps couldn’t extricate itself from, is mirrored even now with present conflicts of internationally held theories about mutual political relationships between the two nations.

It’s implications of biological terrorism are in side the margins of conspiratorial blacmail, of buying infotech to disperse the conspiratorially held fears.

It wouldn’t be so bad, if this kind of political play was not exactly up China’s alley. But this is second nature to her, far more refined then the Arab archytypes of a friendly approach to progressive tradeoffs unto the mutual benifit of both parties-sabitaged by a stab in the navk. China is very adept in this type of back and forth , as was Japan, who bombed Pearl Harbir, while her ambassadors if peace were making efforts to negotiate peace.

The Chinese population has no fear of a sudden demolition of populatjon, since almost every other person on the face of the world is Chinese. The stakes for the New World irder, on the other hand, depend on a continual integration, or a sought after ideologically corresponding synthesis, to extend a dual approach to world domination, as Russia has already been knocked out of the equation.

Other variables are evident as well, but this scenario can be taken as mainly a CIS-CCP attempt to knock out our Republican/ Trumpian effort, in the effort to punch out China from the America 1st, make it great again eugenic equasion.

It may have been a CIA-Demicratic// Chinese opening salvo, things may have progressed as far as reaching the nuclear trigger, and with this scenario in mind, even if it’s real, I do not feel that the less then transperant objectives have not been achieved.

No wonder, Trump made an abrasive attempt to deconstruct CIA/ FBI intelligence.

Meno,

Love has lots of components:

Protection, concern, conscientious, freedom, compromise. Etc…

Trust me when I say this: When the love leaves… it’s vicious out there. You really have to think about what you torment and how and why. Depending on how you do this, depends on how many defenders you have. If someone fucks with certain souls, it’s an all-out war…

Like the close of the last star wars where all the Sith and all the Jedi battled it out just between two people.

These things are weighed by spirits

I agree. I ve knew for a long time that somehow I was always haunted. ( by that thought)