China's First Biological Attack Successful, Next is Waiting

China’s first biological attack against the United States is successful.

As we see on this forum, full of Communist shills and traitors to the United States Republic, there is no negative repercussions to their biological attack.

China has already begun preparations for its next attack, intentional virus release, which will be much deadlier and catastrophic.

After all, who can stop China when their shills and US traitors work from within, to help their destruction?

China will release the next virus, after USA continues to weaken and implode, before they are willing to engage against physical conflict and conventional war.

As it stands, US military power and intelligence is being overcome by this Communist takeover. There is not much time left for the US to retain #1 power and intelligence.

youtu.be/EoqAgTNGqq4

_
When there is no accountability - what can you expect but growing criminality?

I think the disease issue is mostly about euthanasia - not merely about taking down the former USA. The US now is being entirely run by a mobster style criminal syndicate - even more so than Mr Obama has setup. * Gov Cuomo was obviously guilty of 2nd degree murder of what they are now saying is about 9000 elderly of NY and apparently now being sued and investigated for federal criminality - but by a corrupt AG.

• And O’Biden is wanting Cuomo to be the US Attorney General.
  • And O’Biden’s son Hunter is still in bed with China while
  • O’Biden’s pick for US AG lead investigator is the former partner of Hunter’s defense attorney.
  • The US representative investigating China’s role in COVID is one of the two founders of COVID-19 directly funding the Wuhan bio-weapons lab (Dr Fauci being the other).
  • The list could go on and on and on…
    The degree of corruption is off the charts throughout the US (largely with the help of over $billion from George Soros in Ukraine to get corrupt people into the US legal system as well as funding corruption throughout the EU).

I noticed years ago that a variety of diseases appearing in the UK and EU were specifically targeting the elderly with minimal effect on the young. For the communist utilitarians and authoritarians it is politically smart to brainwash the naive and energetic young (as they are still doing throughout the US and largely throughout the UK and EU) and then kill off the old and useless. It amplifies the progressive agenda into ruthless global communism.

From the perspective of the globalists - the Earth and its people are their property - not yours. That is why they have no regard for the US Constitution - or the US itself - or any legal constraints of any nation - or older people across the world. They are a ruthless power into themselves.

I think James had it dead on with his 3 essentials for ultimate power -

• Military
  • Medicine
  • Mind

or more socially -

• Money
  • Medicine
  • Media

And obviously the globalists and China (if there is a difference any more) are fully aware of that situation. If Mr Trump had been more aware of it - he would still be US President - the USA would still be alive - and 2 million people would be alive today (even though he still managed to save millions more).

So of course you are right - expect more and more diseases and health issues. And expect more fear mongering about climate change. And I would guess that soon they will all be blamed (by the young and naive and the corrupt) on the evil US capitalists (as they are doing even more now than a year ago). Many of the diseases will be mostly fear mongering but probably not totally fake (they still have to kill off the old and useless).

Dude who thinks all sex is rape
Dude who wants death to all christians
Dude who has 10 pack abs and drinks 10 bottles of whiskey while writing 10 volumes for 10 years
Dude who has been stuck in a postmodern nihilism loop for 16 years
Dudette who thinks she is dying if she has a drop of ketchup
Dude who thinks there is a conspiracy across parties and across branches of government to remove trump

Am i crazy and don’t realize it?

I didn’t think so —

— until you posted that. :confused:

maybe you are crazy too…

I think I’m dying? Well, I definitely visit death’s door when I have a 20 bpm heart-beat or when my bodily system shuts itself down solely for the purpose of self-preservation… from toxins.

Hey! at least I’ve got a survival mode… unlike the many 1000s of people who actually do die from allergic reactions to food, consumerables, and pollutants, on a daily basis.

Do you know about the banned shit/additives that the EU allowed back into the food chain? That’s why most Brits will now only buy and eat British… so that they know that what they’re eating won’t eventually kill them.

Yea… fuck condiments and all processed foods! full of msg salt, which cuts costs on flavourings, at the expense of lives.

_
Everyone in the world now has issues… even young children are suicidal and/or mentally ill. Fit and healthy people in their teens, 20s, and 30s, are dropping dead from heart-attacks, strokes and brain hemorrhages, and babies are born with diabetes and other modern illnesses.

Everyone at ILP should be on your list… including you.

Yes, they are conspiracy “Theories”.

They are “not” brazen enough to admit it publicly and propagandize it:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9gw-Kl70-o[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BEHO08r67U[/youtube]

Furthermore, lumping rape, death threats, obsession into the same group category is flatly and bluntly intellectually dishonest.

If you can’t separate apples from oranges then that’s your own problem.

K: more shrill and insane ranting by someone who is clearly mentally unbalanced…

Kropotkin

I am China.
I am virus.
I am traitor.
I am coming for YOUR land.
Once there I take big shit

A tank just rolled down my street
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooes!

The most pathetic aspect about you Commies shills, Kropotkin and Berkeley, is that you do their work for free, yikes!..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZN8pNSlYI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPTtqYZdEs0[/youtube]

Bump

It looks like Florida is taking the Global lead to turn-back the CCP encroachment, which only demonstrates how far it has spread and how pervasive.

The CCP is active on this forum …where? Just look at all the shills, here, who hate America, burn it down, burn the flag, and do the CCP’s propaganda, for them, for free!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUoIFxO12t0[/youtube]

youtube.com/watch?v=1vr0HGB1BEA

It looks like that little old bio-attack has been thrwarted by Biden…

The US is down to Summer death rates in the middle of Winter.

Exchange the USA, where the word China is in the script but also ADD military action and mass murder and you have the same story

You’re a shill for CCP; I’m sure that you’re ecstatic about bioterror attacks against USA by foreign enemies.

You folks want to see some real shit?

Go to YouTube and type this search parameter:

“Coronavirus fort Deitrick”

That’s where it came from. It was modified in China.

Sorry, auto correct misspelled it… it’s Fort Detrick

I’m going to be very blunt with this group here:

This is not communists vs. democracy vs. capitalists…

This is a spiritual war. Beings on ‘both’ sides far beyond your comprehension. I happen to be someone who knows the beings on both sides.