And You Wonder... "where did it take that definitive turn?"

Look here is my thinking. You are making statements that only an omniscient creature could verify. Therefore, you must either think you are omniscient, or not realize that you would have to be in order to know if you are speaking truth. In both cases there is an error in your thinking unless you are truly omniscient, which you do not seem to be. Also I don’t believe in omniscient creatures.

So I must reject your statements about the soul, even purely on the basis that you present them on an unfounded basis.

I wasn’t mocking you though. I was cleverly referring to a link of some pretty astonishing info but never mind that.

What I know is that the left, who all my life have been protesting against war presidents, are super-hypocrites. Because I know that Trump stopped all the wars the US was engaged in, and there left hated him more than they ever hated a pro-war president. So now I know the left are sadistic evil warmongering liars, and that is worth something to know.

True.

I am not entirely unlike you. Like you I find it extremely hard to crawl over people to get where I want. I only seek to create, so that others may enjoy the bounty of my work without damaging anyones interest.

But I run into very evil people quite often and this has hardened me, and created a warlike side to me where I just crush liars and hypocrites and enjoy seeing them confused. I now do think it is good to destroy evil.

You slipped some arrogance in here again, which is okay. But thanks for taking the time for a patient message.

It’s not that arrogant … we have forever Jakob.

To me, enlightenment is simple (aside from different empowerments) - negative zero sum realities don’t work. Even the wicked figure this out eventually …

It’s where we’re all at, even if we don’t see it yet, meaning also: it’s where we’re all going.

It’s not a complicated idea.

What can be complicated is figuring out how to change it - and that requires lots of truly awakened beings working on it.

I’m not trying to be cocky. That’s just the way it is.

I still have unskilled defense mechanisms.

I work on them.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8#p2810998

I didn’t see this message.

No, it’s called an inferential proof.

Just because I will never count every whole number (nobody will) doesn’t mean I don’t know they go on forever.

I know a lot of things through inferrential proof that are rock solid. Some of them are through life experience you may not have had.

But! Anybody, anybody can understand that negative zero sum realities don’t work.

That’s not very complicated.

100% this ^

Yeah… they’re unfathomably dumb in their cruelty.

Ive been thinking about this whole deal where the left is equated to Satanists by the Christian Right, and consider this a real problem and insult to Satan. I mean that. Satan in neither the Old nor the New Testament (in which he is an entirely different essence) was remotely as depraved as the human left.

K: and once again, random statements with no context…

making statements without any context means the statement means nothing at all…

for example, “they are unfathomably dumb in their cruelty”…

so, give us the context of this statement… you have three distinct words
that need context… “unfathomably”… “dumb” and “cruelty”…

you have to make some context or meaning with these three words and the sentence,
for the sentence to make any sense whatsoever…who is “dumb” and how do you know it
is “dumb”? what standard are you using? for Einstein to call someone “dumb” can still
make that person one of the smartest people on earth…what is the “context”
you are using? and “cruelty”? once again, you have to give some context to make some
idea of what is “cruelty” and how does it pertain to this sentence?
what my idea of “cruelty” and your idea of “cruelty” is quite different…
what you think of as being “cruel” I might think of as being “kind”…

until we come up with a common standard of “dumb” or “cruelty”, we are
just making random sentences that have no point…

so give us some context to your statement…

Kropotkin

Once again, retardation from a supposedly “fully grown” adult.

When are you going to start pretending to make rational arguments, ever??

K: I just made a rational argument…I’m sorry you missed it…

Kropotkin

Don’t pretend to be intelligent.

Prove it instead.

I read your stupid “argument”. It sounded like something a 5-year-old would say.

Now show your deep intellect, or, get the fuck out. Adults are talking here. Children don’t belong on this forum, already too many of you.

K: and once again, I made a full and complete argument… and while I am sorry you are unable
to grasp it, I am not surprise…

Kropotkin

The modern-day Liberal-Left is more depraved, deplorable, and evil than Satan or Satanism.

I see them more as disciples of Loki, agents of chaos who compete among themselves to prove the lowest immorality.

K: context, context, context, context, context and then more context… give us some
context for your statements…

Kropotkin

I gave you context for months now.

Where shall we begin? Tearing down statues, burning cities down, covid lies, censorship, doxxing, assaults, street killings, a mother killed in the street for saying “all lives matter”, I have hundreds of examples in real-time.

Take your head out of your ass Commie.

Urwrongx1000": I gave you context for months now.

K: and because you are a pathological liar, I can’t believe a word you say…

UR: Where shall we begin? Tearing down statues, burning cities down, covid lies, censorship, doxxing, assaults, street killings, a mother killed in the street for saying “all lives matter”, I have hundreds of examples in real-time.

K: again, pathological liar… burning down cities? name the city…
covid lies? nope, there weren’t any… censorship… you wish…doxxing? please…
assaults… according to you… the only assaults in America is because
of BLM… there is no other cause for an assault in America…and the same
goes for street killings… if if it an assault or street killing, it must be BLM
and that is your story…a mother killed for saying “all lives matter”,
never heard of it… in other words, you have nothing but the figments of
the entertain channel, Faux news… which legally is not a news channel,
but is a entertainment channel…

can you give me any examples without lying?

Kropotkin

See now you’re projecting, Commie.

You just said I was lying about Statues being torn down? When there is video proof everywhere?

This is you being a liar and a fucking retard.

The Communist scum on this forum tear down statues, and then lie about it, saying it doesn’t happen.

That’s what Kropotkin and his ilk represent, on this forum.

K: actually I never said a word about statues… I said you are a pathological liar
and you are…I refer to cities being burned down, and the women who you claimed
to have been murder for saying, all lives matter, I wrote about everything except
the statues… and I don’t believe that tearing down statues is a biggie for
the simple reason, the founding fathers tore down King George Statue on July 9,
1776 in New York city and as I mentioned, If the founding fathers are good with it,
so am I…

so, prove your point with all the other pathological lies of yours… name the city
that was burned down… what covid lies? show us the alleged assaults and street
killings that were driving by BLM… according to you, every single assault and street
killing in America last year was caused by BLM…

Kropotkin

You’re a lying piece of shit, Kropotkin.

I posted videos, news articles, information for months that backed everything I ever write.

Then when I post something, you admit to not watching, and you now have the nerve to say I lie?

While you ADMIT to refusing to see evidence?

You’re fucking scum, Commie.

AAAAND URWRONG BODYSLAMS KROPPO WITH THE FULL MIGHT OF HIS BODY AND KROP IS SQUIRMING! SQUIRMING! CAN HE GET UP OR IS HE DONE FOR? HE IS IN AGONY AND URWONG IS PRANCING AROUND HIS BROKEN BODY OH NO LOOK AT THAT! KROPPO MOVES HE HAS STILL NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH