And You Wonder... "where did it take that definitive turn?"

Ive always feared the show.

dailymotion.com/video/xfay6a

that’s when we started believing. Ive always known.

For sheer inanity however this may well never be topped: youtu.be/5NsrwH9I9vE

Well driven that point Iambo.
Well driven.

So now that leave us…; where… ?

We’ve got a D, wave got an I, we’ve got an A and a P, (…)
we’ve got a set of eyes.

What sacrifice, at what price can the city be born?

There are no longer “dancers”, the possessed.
The cleavage of men into actor and spectators
is the central fact of our time. We are obsessed
with heroes who live for us and whom we punish.
If all the radios and televisions were deprived
of their sources of power, all books and paintings
burned tomorrow, all shows and cinemas closed,
all the arts of vicarious existence…

We are content with the “given” in sensation’s
quest.  We have been metamorphosised from a mad
body dancing on hillsides to a pair of eyes
staring in the dark.

Note to others:

Tell me this isn’t typical of the sort of “content” we often get from him? Some might file it under, “it’s so deep it’s meaningless”.

Yeah, there’s a vague, “poetic” message in there somewhere about the mindless media’s pop culture madness/mentality that passes for WWE “entertainment”.

Or, perhaps, QAnon? Or the cartoon characters that populated Trump’s Capitol Gang?

It reminds me of that classic scene from Hannah and He Sisters:

Frederick: “It’s been ages since I sat in front to the TV. Just changing channels to find something. You see the whole culture. Nazis, deodorant salesmen, wrestlers, beauty contests, a talk show. Can you imagine the level of a mind that watches wrestling? But the worst are the fundamentalist preachers. Third grade con men telling the poor suckers that watch them that they speak with Jesus, and to please send in money. Money, money, money! If Jesus came back and saw what’s going on in his name, he’d never stop throwing up.”

But then what does any of that have to do with, “Ive always feared the show.”

Or

“that’s when we started believing. Ive always known.”

What prompted him to post it on the “Society, Government, and Economics” board? What deeper meaning [if there is one] is embedded here?

Or, again, is Jacob just this esoteric character that he plays here? Posting obscure “messages” as in the OP above that only the select few here will “get”?

Note to Jakob and others:

Appealing to the Audience is a logical fallacy, somebody kindly inform Lambo of this. Or better yet, travel back in time 20 years, and inform him when he was an infant.

Note to Jakob:

The Marxists tookover the US public school system and colleges in the early 2000s. We are now seeing the societal/cultural/political consequences of this loss, resulting in disaster and destruction of Western Art/Civilization/Morality.

With this “fulminating fanatic” there is still nothing better than this: youtu.be/waf46eBajkw

Note to others:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE

Dude, they overtook it in the 70’s.

As for informing Lambo, you can’t inform an automaton. You can just press buttons.

My point was - with these commentators, acting as if they’re commentating on an actual event, the stage had been set for the current bhllephedemic. People have literally no clue about what their “news” anchors are - nor do these anchors! They know that the simulacrum they get to “inform” about is scripted by their owners, but they don’t even realize that this means it’s not true. They have no idea that truth exists.

Trump, who is real, represents the tearing apart of this WWF simulacrum and thus, in the minds of the CNN viewers, he is actually impossible.
That is their rage. Its despair at a gaping black hole in their own soul which the light of Trump reveals to them.

They have no love for their owners (why no one actually voted for the diaperface in chief) or for themselves but they have mostly a fear of whatever is real. Anything is acceptable to them as long as it isn’t real.

I asked a woman at the store of she realized masks wouldn’t help even if there were a virus other than an old flu, she said “yes I know but we’ve agreed together to wear them anyway.”

The thing is the consequences of the mask are real.
Thats the power of Transcendantal Idealism taking a Klippotic turn.

It’s so weird how Im not even exaggerating.
Human moronity is exaggerating my own old misanthropic views, or instincts actually, as even as a small child I lived in dread of the extreme stupidity and self-fear of people in public places.

In a sense it is a relief to see that none of it was a projection of mine. I was just really sharp, and fully of compassion for such weaklings. My compassion has been… waning, shall we say.

No, but you can storm the Capitol to keep it in the Oval Office. Or, the next best thing, exemplify it here.

All of the Capitol stormers have been identified as Antifa members actually. But what’s more worrisome is that it is an unspeakable crime to storm the capital but not a crime at all to steal elections. “Proof of fraud has indeed been demonstrated but it can’t amount to a case, because that would have dire consequences for civic peace.” - The Courts / Time Magazine

For if proof would amount to anything, how could the show go on? (WWF)

The successful layering of ignobility, moronity, weakness and cruelty is the consequence of such shows as the WWF.

Anyway. Since it categorically targets morons and natural slaves I guess Im just gonna (finally) sit back and enjoy the show.

Be a patriot. Wear a diaper on your face.

Why is your mouth naked?

Fixed Jacob in classic chickenshit mode.

Completely avoiding the points I make here…

…by, of all things, conspiring with urwrongx to “cleverly” put me in my place. :sunglasses:

Note to others:

No, really, help him out. :laughing:

See? All content goes right by him, all he can respond to is the buttons pressed - Ive learned to do that more efficiently than anyone here, or rather I’ve found his “tilt” button - before I toyed with Lambo he was always calm and composed in his hollowness. Now he’s often freaking out. It would be amusing if he wasn’t so enormously stupid, which I never enjoy.

I’m scolding myself for extending yet another warning to people who fully deserve what they’re doing to themselves.
Why am I so goddamn compassionate.

Wear facecloths! Wear 3 at once. Wear them inside.
Then all will go back to normal.

Note to others:

No, really: help him out!

What content?

Instead, it’s just the usual mumbo-jumbo:

As for this:

Yeah, if you google “face masks pros and cons” you get this: google.com/search?source=hp … gle+Search

Reasoned arguments for and against wearing them with respect to the covid-19 pandemic.

Here, of course, most of us have to admit we don’t possess the expertise ourselves to judge these things medically or scientifically. We have to rely on others for this.

On the other hand, the particularly virulent objectivists here – the fulminating fanatics – are less concerned with that in regard to the efficacy of wearing face masks and more intent on fitting this argument into their political prejudices in regard to the “bigger picture” revolving around such things as “the role of government” and the “libtards” and they themselves being “rugged individualists” over and above “the herd”.

Nietzsche’s rendition or another.

The irony here being that unless others share their own moral and political value judgments about face masks and the government, they are the wrong kind of “rugged individualist”. Call this, say, the Satyr Syndrome. Or, sure, go back to the original: the Ayn Rand Syndrome.

But, for me, I am only ever and always curious as to how fixed jacob fits all of this into value-ontology – by way of Lord Saturn, the old gods and Nietzsche? – given the manner in which I fit it into the components of my own “philosophy of life”.

Here and now.

Same for urwrongx and all the other fulminators. Taking their value judgments here:

Instead, the chickenshits all flock together to wiggle, wiggle, wiggle out of it time and again.

In a philosophy venue!!

You know, if I do say so myself. :sunglasses:

Jakob:
All of the Capitol stormers have been identified as Antifa members actually. But what’s more worrisome is that it is an unspeakable crime to storm the capital but not a crime at all to steal elections. “Proof of fraud has indeed been demonstrated but it can’t amount to a case, because that would have dire consequences for civic peace.” -

K: that is quite literally wrong, no proof of a stolen election, not one person who was identified
as storming the capital has been identified as being from Antifa, not one person…
every single person so far identified has been a IQ45 follower, every single one…
you have to be in complete denial of reality to even think that the people stormed
the capital was from Antifa and you know why? we won the election! why storm the
capital if we won the election? there is no reason on planet earth to storm
the capital if we won the election…

J: The successful layering of ignobility, moronity, weakness and cruelty is the consequence of such shows as the WWF.

K: the only person who is showing ignobility, weakness and moronity is you…
you are stating facts which can be shown to be completely shown to be wrong…

Kropotkin

Note to others:

Lambo and PK are boring communist shills.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Mr. Chickenshit. :laughing: