The NWO

Does universal capitalization revert the diminishment of monetary value, and fortify Capital? And if so, what modes could/should be taken to achieve it?

Would replacing precious metal to back currency , temporarily stop the waining of interest?

Or, could a hidden interest develop into a transendent. ,socially fortified objectively sustained guarantee of value in this regard?

If by your strangled English you are asking if Quantative Easing necessarily leads to inflation. The Answer is NO.

If you are asking if it would be better to depart from the Fiat money system to return to the Gold, or similar, standard then absolutely NO.

Standards based on something solid are as hopeless as Conche shells.

Your last sentence is close to absolutely meaningless.

Gold?

youtu.be/hW2XtG7hxF0

Or something other then on projections based on planned obscolecence , or regulated value, or even 5 years plans., or planned inflationary indexes tied to desired rates of unemployment, price control , .

Whatever.

Your well inflected English doesen’t kick in to an overall , essential understanding, of underlying issues. Your treatments consist mostly of topical rebuttable interest. This is evident the way you argue in the determination forum, as well.

Derogatory rhetoric is a reflexive and basic symptom of either a lack of acquaintance with what is below the awareness of appearant symptomatic ills , or a denial of any metaphor of said illness, that exhibit them…

You are not using words properly.
It’s like your texts have gone through a post-modernist text modifier.
The reason I “don’t understand” is because you are talking bollocks.

Unlike Sculptor, I found your words surprisingly clear - this time (an improvement).

My guess is that all money issues are going to sway into a social credit system (as predicted). Everything will have to be digitally controlled and manipulable. So the concern for going to a material backup is certainly not in the near future.

I think my view that this is about QE and the inevitable tendancy to inflationary pressure.
But the text is obscurantist enough to be either or neither.
In any event I shall not hold my breath. It he can’t be bothered to express himself clearly I do not feel under any obligation to persue the meaning.