TV Put Us All In Exile!

Bakunin completely and utterly annihilates Marxist ‘logic’.

I truly do find little of Marx impressive, and I don’t think he did the working classes any good, as he interrupted the union movement by infusing it with his religion, which is truly all it is given that it is based on no sound premises or arguments. He conjures up a destiny of glory and possession in the minds of a class of people, so he got them very riled up, but obviously none of it worked to the advantage of anyone except the most clever and tasteless tyrants who dont mind stooping as low as to employ marxist rhetoric to make masses do their bidding and undermine actually beneficial structures.

Im willing to go on record and say that Marx hated value. As evidence I introduce his book “Das Kapital”, though it is so badly written that I feel sorry for putting judge and jury through the experience of reading it.

Bakunin was in his logic more related to the American Constitution than to Marx, to put it mildly by the way.

The basic logic of anarchism, be it anarchocapitalism or social anarchism, is that liberty is a system rather than an individual property; in a state where the majority of members are slaves (by voluntarily abdicating their own volition), as in our own (roughly 99 percent) no one is truly free in the political sense. Only when sufficient members enforce their own independence at once, does the phenomenon liberty take hold.

You see, liberty/freedom and independence aren’t the same; independence is just a condition which exists to a certain degree in all beings by the deviation of “being”, and yet is never absolute; liberty is a sociopolitical concept which may or may not be possible here or there.

Nor is freedom in the broader sense the result of a dialectic; rather the dialectic method presses everything it involves deeper into conditioning with every defining step it takes; freedom is the result of a clean act, a breach, a cataclysm, a decision, not of a historical process. Its not attained gradually and incrementally. It’s attained completely in one stroke or not at all. As indeed it is something realer than slavery it can not derive its reality from slavery. Gods are free, man can make himself free if he has godlike qualities.

Political liberty then is something extremely rare; it involves the divinity of many humans, which just isn’t available in most times. Liberty furthermore cant be given, it must be taken. To politically take liberty upon oneself as a population involves a great deal of orchestration, which is very hard to combine with the primordial impulse of pure freedom.

Ur familiar with their relationship then.

I do admire bakunin for a few reasons but his philosophy is ultimately immature, too idealistic and incredibly naive. In fact I’m going to finish this bowl instead and not explain to u y bakunin never belonged in the ring with Marx. All serious thinkers know this. Even educated capitalists know this. Anarchy is a fantasy that barely works for a group of fifty people, much less tens of thousands.

some american wilderness and some japanese engineering, (the german ones are more expensive and not as good). i drove for like 2 hours to get to an in and out burger, which completely sucks. the entire thing is all hype. the burger was trash.

Oh Smears that is so, so beautiful.

so many places to ride up here the entire state is basically one real city, a college town, 2 interstates and then everything else is a curvy road through the middle of nowhere.

in the summer im gonna go taking pics of myself on a bike next to all those signs that say “elevation 12000 feet” all driving across mountains and shit.

i ended up getting the diablo rosso iii’s because as i understand it with the corsas you probably have to buy tires every 2 or 3 months. i don’t wanna do that. the rosso’s are reaaaaal sticky and have a nice profile kinda triangular almost they just fall right into the corners. love itttttt

I got regular ol’ Michelins on mines. I’ont really be tearin up the corners tho. Btw you can tell a man’s lean by lookin at his rear tire. The wider that wear mark is, the tighter he’s takin em, smears. Mines has an intermediate ranked wear mark, as u can c. Means i’ont be draggin the knee but i’ont be puttin along through them turns, neither.

See I’m scared dude because I don’t instinctually understand the physics and I feel like the bike is supposed to slip out from under u when you get that low in a turn. Like I believe everytime a rider has done that and the bike didn’t slip out from under him, the laws of physics were temporarily suspended by supernatural and/or divine intervention at that moment. A suspension, I would add, that I’d not feel confidently enough would be granted for me should I attempt the same. Thank you and good day.

Ah, so In and Out Burger is trash? Damn, thats another myth busted. Not that we have them over here but still.

Nice picture.

countersteer that sucker. when you’re hanging off the side of it going what feels to be too far into the lean, you actually want to press the clip ons a bit in the opposite direction of the turn. it doesn’t make sense. it’s some kind of science, but that bit of pressure on the bars in the opposite direction makes it wanna stand back up when you give it the gas coming out of the apex. gear it down and keep those rpms high so you can ignore the brakes and just let it engine brake going into the turn.

choose your speed before entering the turn. go into the turn with the throttle neutral. trust that those michelins will probably lean to about 35 degrees and just put your faith in those bitches and countersteer into the apex of the turn then gas it and stand it back up as you come out of it.

there’s some old book called twist of the wrist that gets all technical about this stuff. if you can find some cliff’s notes it might be worth a look.

are those pilot powers? i ran through a few sets of them on another bike back in the day. i guy i know taught a track school at road atlanta, and these people would pay like 2 grand for the school. they’d put brand new tires on these bikes and newbies would do 2 days on the track with them and scrub them in, then he’d sell us the used sets for 150 bucks. not a bad deal so i always had pilot powers.

also people who are really competitive and who want their friends to die will refer to the unused, side section of the tires as “chicken strips”, and if you have big chicken strips they will call you a squid, as in, you can go really fast in a straight line but can’t turn too well.

ill be 42 this year. i don’t care what anyone says about my tires. ive already nearly killed myself one one bike, and broken some bones on another…so i just wanna ride it and im probably not gonna worry about people who love to do track days looking at my tires in disapproval.

the main rule of motorycles is to not fall off them.

burger king is better. if you’re selling trash food just say so. why lie about it?

2 main types of motorcycle wrecks. highsides and lowsides. high side could be a tank slapper, where you get wobbly in the front and the handlebar slaps the tank, or…you could loop it, where the front it stands up, goes past 12 oclock and the bike ends up upside down possibly on top of you. the lowside is usually what you fear here, which is where is slides out from under you in a curve and ends up on it’s side. better to lowside it than to highside it.

here’s the thing though, the u shaped profile of your tire means that from standing straight up all the way down to probably about a 35 degree lean angle, you have the same amount of rubber on the road, so while it feels instinctively like you wont have traction, you actually will. keep the rpms high, countersteer a little bit and go low speeds in a circle in a parking lot until you see how easy it is to get low and stand it back up. throw some frame sliders on there in the meantime so you don’t bust a fairing.

once you get sure of how far it’ll let you go, you can basically go out and do whatever stupid shit you want and anyone who tries to chase you will either give up or lose sight of you pretty quick.

On some real shit smears I only been riding for about two years and I didn’t ride for like three months straight during the covid so really I only been riding for twenty one months.

I had two little 440s or thereabouts, Yamaha and a Kawasaki softails in my twenties. But I rode them both illegally and only for a short time. So they don’t count.

Now these sport bikes are a different animal and nothing like the other two. Problem is, I don’t want to practice shit on either of my bikes cuz I don’t want to hurt them in a wreck. Poppin wheelies, for example. I’d love to have a little dirt bike or something to learn on… but I’m not about to try and learn on my cbr or sv because those bitches will jump out from under me man I’m telling u. Now I’d be fine. U just kinda hop and start running when the bike flips. But bro, one drop and my shit ain’t mint no more, nah mean?

you got frame sliders?

when i say countersteer, i mean like if you’re turning right, you just press forward just a little bit on the right clip on, juuuuust a little. you don’t want the wheel pointing in the opposite direction of the turn just more to keep it pointed straight relative to the bike so that you’re kinda turning just by leaning and not by actually turning the bars if that makes sense. start off easy like on a turn with plenty of room that isn’t too sharp, and where nothing is coming in the other lane. err on the side of swinging wide rather than turning off into a ditch and just get that thing a little bit low a little bit at a time.

i dont wanna crash mine either and i think about putting a cage on it but then i feel like i would encounter a bunch of stunters and disappoint them with my lack of sitting on the gas tank at 100mph.

The challenge is on!

google.com/search?source=un … 66&bih=625

Can he be replaced by one of our own? :sunglasses:

glad you find it interesting

whataburger is vastly superior, and neither one of them are as good as five guys.